[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good prop guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sherois.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
sherois.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
I'm an amateur filmmaker and I'm trying to find some gun props for my first short film. I can't get a license to import prop guns because I'm too awful and autistic to fill out a forum.
I currently live in Australia and the closest thing I can really get are toys, and even then they're on the line.

Any advice?
>>
>this again
>>
>>86721207
If you can't take the time to fill out a form that will help you on the way to fulfilling your dreams then give up. Life isn't for you.
>>
Find a stick on the ground that's in the shape of a gun
>>
>>86721207
buy a toy gun and paint it black
you will need to fill out a form to buy black paint though
>>
>>86721251
It's also on a 2 week deadline, I can't really fill out a forum, send it, wait for a response, wait for the props to arrive, sign a forum for filming, sign a forum for owning a camera, sign a forum for owning clothes, sign a forum for existence.
>>
>>86721509
It's called a form, retard. Jesus.
>>
File: UceXNa9.jpg (179KB, 1198x908px) Image search: [Google]
UceXNa9.jpg
179KB, 1198x908px
>>86721207
you could probably pay someone to make you prop guns out of a bunch of metal tubes which'll actually look like an improvised submachine gun as is in common use by criminal gangs in australia and other places where the supply of factory made firearms is scarce

it wouldn't be that much work for someone with access to a machine shop, the real things are made within days, an even cruder prop could be made within a day
>>
>>86721602
I'll have a look into that, thanks.
>>
>>86721390
All tripfags are fucking scum and should kys

But that was funny

filtered
>>
File: blyskawica_folded_rhs.jpg (118KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
blyskawica_folded_rhs.jpg
118KB, 900x554px
>>86721602
also this is probably still illegal because it's an 'imitation firearm' or some shit but it doesn't matter as long as whoever you pay to do it doesn't know or care, you clearly dont if you want to get around filling out forms
>>
>>86721632
the more people filter my trip the less likely I'll have to reply to a pleb
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.