[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, this was a stupid episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mecha-streisand-picture.png (277KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
mecha-streisand-picture.png
277KB, 520x390px
Boy, this was a stupid episode.
>>
>>86716017
stupid good you mean
>>
>>86716017
Hi Barbara
>>
was this the origin of the Streisand effect?
>>
Man the older South Park episodes really haven't aged well and I don't mean from an animation point of view, just from a pop culture point of view
>>
>>86716017
>sushi bar
>formerly chuck's
>>
>>86716139
>Streisand effect?
She sued a photographer who only wanted to photograph the California coastline. Incidentally Streisand's house was one of like 30,000 coastal homes that were also pictured in the collection, but she's the only one who sued the dude to have her house taken out. She got like half a million dollars in the lawsuit, but it made her look like a total bitch.
>>
File: South Park Ice-Cream.gif (446KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
South Park Ice-Cream.gif
446KB, 850x700px
>>86716017
Haha, sure was. And then we all had ice-cream!
>>
>>86716166
A lot of season 1 is still great. Obviously Mr. Hankey is timeless, and Starvin' Marvin, while it had a weak B plot, had some grade-A satire.

I feel like with this one, they just wanted to trash Barbara Streisand and talk about how great Robert Smith is. Not a great episode.
>>
>>86716237
the point was it drew more attention to her house than if she didn't do anything
>>
>>86716166
Kill yourself, my man. You probably enjoy the latest seasons, faggot.
>>
>>86716373
yeah this was in the 2000's and after the story hit the tabloids people could just go look at the photo online
>>
>>86716017
What did you really expect? They were still experimenting with how they could push the boundaries of TV. Once the movie released to critical acclaim, they'd definitely found their groove, ironic considering continuing after a movie would typically be a bad sign.
>>
>>86716290
I love that episode
>>
I like the early seasons of south park no matter what anyone says
>>
>>86716553
I personally think the first 3 are among the best.
>>
>spooky vision
>>
>>
>>86716553
Do people actually argue against this?
>>
Fuck off Barbara
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.