[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUH ROH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: dn.jpg (55KB, 744x312px) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
55KB, 744x312px
RUH ROH
>>
>>86715782
>Netflix original
>live action anime adaptation
Who was expecting this to be good?
>>
>>86715822
contrarians
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (4KB, 176x117px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
4KB, 176x117px
>>86715782

why do people stop posting when i post in threads? why? ;_;
>>
>>86715822
>Who was expecting this to be good?

people who watched almost ALL the entry level animes in dubs and call other people who watch anime weebs.
>>
>>86715782
Knew it was going to be shit since the trailer. The stuff with the Ferris wheel made it clear they were taking this in the wrong direction. It's basically going to be Final Destination but instead of an unstoppable force behind the deaths it's just some edgy faggot with a book.
>>
>>86715822
I didn't expect it to be great but I didn't expect it to be getting hammered like it is
at least one review mentions Dafoe killing it
>>
>>86715782
How did Wingard ever direct a film as good as The Guest?
>>
>>86716056
The guest is kind of hit and miss and Dan Stevens carried it
Havn't seen his other movies but I know hes doing Kong vs Godzilla now which is a little worrying
>>
5 / 8 reviews have the word "whitewashed" in them so I can't take those reviews seriously.
If anything, the film is shitstained a.k.a. blackwashed. (L)

Let's take a series about deception and intrigue and psychological "warfare" and turn it into a generic 90s-esque horror-film.
Also: Let's spit in the face of everyone who liked the original by having horrible casting decisions.
>>
>>86716270
Yeah, it's hard to take any reviews seriously these days because they're all full of commie shit.
>>
I didn't expect it to be any good, but I'm still surprised about the bad reviews in RT despite the blackwashing of L.
>>
>>86717184
>blackwashing
The corret word is: Shitstaining.
>>
>>86717184
It doesn't matter that they made one character black, a character who doesn't even win in the end. They made the rest of the cast white. L doesn't balance the rest out.
>>
>>86715899
I'm here for you anon
>>
>>86717531
Sharting?
>>
>americanised live adaption remake of a childs cartoon from vietnam
>it flops
when will they learn?
>>
the melodrama and over-the-topness anime/manga can pull off doesn't really translate to any other medium, this was never meant to be good, just a quick buck raising scheme
>>
>>86718117
>just a quick buck raising scheme
Should have tried making Light and L both hot and pseudo homosexual for each other, fangirls love DN.
>>
>>86717531
So whitewashing is cumstaining in this case?
>>
>>86718154
you make a good point, and it'd get good boy points from the sjw crowd too
>>
>>86718281
Worked for Hannibal.
>>
File: The-Guest-Halloween.jpg (44KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
The-Guest-Halloween.jpg
44KB, 970x545px
I have liked every Adam Wingard movie since Pop Skull, he's one of my favorite American filmmakers alive. I hate anime, manga and weeaboos. A lot of the reviewers are just complaining about "whitewashing" which isn't even real in this case and most of them will be very biased clickbait sjw pc shit. Wait a week or a month and you'll hear the real opinions when people who don't give a shit about how accurate it is to a fucking anime or the characters being white watch the movie. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those movies that gets shit reviews (because of the stupid controversy surrounding it) and then later a lot of people are gonna say that was actually a pretty good movie

I'm going to wait till Friday and form my own opinion on it. One of the reviews legit said the movie should've had a scene where they kill Donald Trump for fucks sake, don't listen the liberal film media.
>>
so all the reviews complain about whitewashing while praising the actor playing L

HMM WHAT DID THE JEW FILM CRITICS MEAN BY THIS
>>
File: 1495489072796.jpg (52KB, 425x638px) Image search: [Google]
1495489072796.jpg
52KB, 425x638px
Light should've been black.
>>
>>86715782
>inb4 IT'S THE ESSJAYDUBYAS FAULT
>>
>>86718014
I thought it was a tween puppet show from Taiwan.
>>
>>86718994
>Light: Idris Elba
>L: Michael B Jordan
>Ryuk: Kevin Hart
Would you watch it, /tv/?
>>
>>86719445
Probably as long as it will be named "Black Bible"
>>
W H I T E W A S H I N G
>>
>>86715782
When will hollywood wake up and realize weeb shit is awful?
>>
>>86716056
like anon said, dan stevens carried that movie. it completely shat the bed when it went full action movie.
>>
>>86720669
Objectively wrong. The Guest is pure kino and the super soldier twist is goat.
>>
>>86720257
considering they took a series and made it incalculably worse I dont think that will be any time soon
>>
>>86715899
This happens to me too! What are they saying about the movie? Is there a dumb action set piece where L cries out " I'll cry when I'm done killing."
>>
File: nailed it.jpg (114KB, 1166x850px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.jpg
114KB, 1166x850px
>>86715782
I'm shocked.
>>
>>86718192
Cum stains yellow. Not that I would know, I just heard it does.

Whitewashing is yet again BLEACHED.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.