[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Preacher So what do you guys think of this show? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

ITT: Preacher
So what do you guys think of this show? I think its been pretty consistently entertaining, definitely a refreshing break from more serious dramas out there.

although Tulip's scenes this season have been fucking annoying and they have yet to explain why she's so PTSD'd

also
>The latex dog from the first visit to New Orleans is clearly god
tonight's episode pretty much confirms it
>>
I reallllly want to see Tulip and Featherstone make out.
>>
>>86715509
still in my backlog
I'll get around to watching it soon
>>
I kinda wish they'd stayed closer to the original story, even with the same actors. They're all pretty great, but I don't know where they're going with this story. Making them stationary seems like some retarded shit considering the comic was a roadtrip for the most part.
>>
File: 1482774638234.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1482774638234.png
42KB, 399x322px
>It's a tulip episode
>>
>>86716451
She's great, get fucked.
>>
I think I'm liking the second season better than the first one.
The Jesus intro this episode was kino.
>>
>>86716451
she's great but holy shit we're wasting a season with this bullshit PTSD thing she's got and its not being explained at all
>>
>>86715509
It´s a doomed show, every week numbers goes down and the main characters become more and more dull.

Also it get ignored by the media, if this dont get cancelled this season, next one will be strike 3 and out.
>>
>>86715509
I honestly dont understand who is the audience for this: fans of the original comic don´t watch it and I really dont know anyone whatching this, but is over 1mill viewers

Is too silly for a serious view and too selfimportant for a silly view. Who is the target?
>>
>>86716320

Budget reasons
>>
>Enjoy the comic
>Watch the tv series
>Don't like it at all
They seemed to do more or less as well as they could. I just think Preacher doesn't translate well from comic form.
>>
>>86718972
first season was all just a set up for where the comic picks up, them on the road.
I appreciate that they took the time to flesh out these characters because some of the decisions they make would be fucking ridiculous without contextual motivation

Herr Starr has been A1
https://youtu.be/smmAuiJ-lxY
>>
>>86718347
>I don't know anyone who watches it so nobody watches it.
I'm uh... I just can't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.