[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Founder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: the-founder2017.jpg (31KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
the-founder2017.jpg
31KB, 400x225px
Was it kino?
>>
Yeah I love fast food and corporate America now.
>>
>>86712585
it wasnt kino but probably the most inspirational movie ive seen in a while.. also made me go to mcdonalds, which leads me to believe it was 100% a stunt by mcdonalds to tap into millenials and to increase revnue among them since, quite frankly, we;ve all grown up to believe mcdonalds is satan..

bottom line, not kino but good.
>>
>>86712585
Are we really sure he wasn't a Jew? I mean he could have had a grandfather or something that might have been one?
>>
>>86712585
Ray was truly a god amongst men
>>
>>86712585
Feels like some parts could have had a bit more screen time. It might have been better with more black comedy elements. That guy is an asshole though as depicted by the movie.

>>86712629
Inspirational if you're a sociopath I guess.
>>
>>86712685
was his mother?
>>
What's the hook here? Is the McDonald's origins really that interesting?
>>
>>86712790
The movie sure isn't.
>>
>>86712790
>>86712790
The only interesting this is to see Batman freak out when he gets his first burger and doesn't know where the fuck to eat it and is sitting on the bench freaked out as a family sits next to him eating and then just discarding the trash.
>>
File: gallery-1484840556-founder.jpg (52KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1484840556-founder.jpg
52KB, 768x512px
>>86712812
i found it interesting that laura dern was always sitting in their scenes together because keaton's a manlet and she towers over him
>>
>>86712790
>Is the McDonald's origins really that interesting?

Actually, yes. Especially since the film is well-written and well-acted.
>>
>>86712790
it was unironically a good movie..

not kino, but not bad.

not bad at all
>>
>>86712585
It made me want to eat McDonald's
>>
File: IMG_6052.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6052.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>86712585
Never seen it.
>>
Is it just me or has McDonalds' food been tasting bad since 2007?
>>
>>86712585
who the living fuck is paying to have this shit shilled every fucking night?
honestly. i don't imagine there's a huge groundswell of closet The Founder affcianados to explain the persistence of these threads

DEAR SHILL I HOPE YOUR KIKE FAMILY DIE IN A FIRE AFTER GETTING RAPED BY NIGGERS
>>
>>86716488
Didn't that happen last week?
>>
literally the most "it was alright" movie of all time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.