[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Anyone else love this show? The first season was one of the best things I've seen on television. I liked it so much that I'm a bit scared of where it will go from here.
>>
>>86709704
it will go nowhere because its cancelled
>>
>>86709704

I just finished it a few minutes ago. I suspect somebody here will call it reddit but it's very well done for all its reddit pandering.
>>
>>86709808

No, it was renewed for a second season.
>>
>two dumbass characters attempt to help a sentient robot under threat of death instead of just telling someone

Literally retarded.
>>
>>86709873
no
>>
>>86709950
>sentient
>>
>>86709950

They were programmed to do so.
>>
why the fuck is that walking into the map room clip in the middle so fucking intense??
>>
I would give this show an 8/10 if the Maeve plotline was non-existent, but it is existent, so I'm giving it a 5/10.
>>
>>86709808
>Cancelled?

a preview came out like 3 weeks ago for season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZW5efo6M
>>
>>86710637
that is just factually incorrect
>>
>>86710584
without the Maeve plotline 'Journey Into Night' wouldn't be a proper story with heroes and villains now would it?
>>
>>86710754
that preview was literally

LITERALLY

released in july you fucking twat.
>>
File: 1503016974633.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503016974633.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
Anyone else get aroused to completion with the Man In Black plotline?
>>
>>86710806
fan made. I will not debate this further, DO NOT @ me
>>
I liked the first 6 episodes. The 4 that were part of a hasty rewrite after halting production for months because they couldn't come up with an ending were trash.
>>
>>86709950
Every fucking time it ruined the immersion. I could understand the one guy actually caring for the robot, but the other guy should have fucking told someone immediately.
>>
>>86709950
>implying it is not a world within a world

learn to subtext mongoloid.
>>
Drunk anon from.... fucking three days ago?
I just finished. Quite the fucking rollercoaster. I did enjoy though.
I blacked out midway through episode three. I hit the shitty whisky after episode two.
>>
>>86711385
>>86709950
do you not know they were also robots?
>>
It was mostly good accept for the black prostitute plot line. She served no purpose was just some shitty female power fantasy crap.
>>
>>86712952
She wasn't really because she was being controlled the entire time
>>
revealed the hosts way too quickly and then half a season of filler, 5/10
>>
>What is this?
>Oh uh eh heh i-i-i-its a long story.

Really? Why not just say there is more to the park than Westworld?
>>
I really liked it even if it got a bit messy towards the end. The pilot is one of the best episodes of TV ever though, almost works as a self contained story.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.