[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preacher Live Thread "Possibly Inbred Messiah Edition"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

Nice shadow work there
>>
Who are these people again?
>>
>"preacher"
>>
>>86704710
it appears to be Jesus Christ and his baby mama
>>
>>86704736
Holy kek, based Dude Weed
>>
>>86704664
I can't believe they went that far
>>
>>86704842
if the character I think they are going to show is premiering tonight this is nothing
>>
Jesus got laid
>>
>>86704897
Retard Jesus is coming friend
>>
>>86704664
Humperdy do?
>>
even dennis getting laid reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
whats her problem?
>>
>>86705213
PTSD (possibly magic, maybe just normal kind) from almost getting killed by the Saint of Killers

also Grail people might just be fucking with her head
>>
fucking christ those flapjacks look delicious
>>
File: time warp.jpg (40KB, 1300x370px) Image search: [Google]
time warp.jpg
40KB, 1300x370px
What I want to know is why the time is off so much in whatever part of the world this clock represents.
The hours I get, but the minutes? How the fuck can it be 7 minutes after the hour in the rest of the world, and in this city it's 27 minutes after the hour.
>>
>Dinosaurs failed God
why did that make me laugh
>>
>its a tulip has ptsd for no raisin episode
>>
>Herr Starr summoned the Pope and the Arch Duke of Canterbury just to prove a point that no one knows shit about god
>>
Time for retard Jesus.
>>
>>86705496
I laughed harder at him being almost on the right track about god's motivations
>>
Yikes
>>
>>86705749
What happenned? (Parent changed channel after Jesus sex scene and now we're watching GI Jane.)
>>
>>86705825
not much except the Pope let slip about the descendant of the messiah existing

also proto grail killed jesus' baby mama almost immediately after she gave birth
>>
Featherstone has some nice tits
>>
File: 1432088694647.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1432088694647.png
71KB, 353x352px
>tfw yuropoor
>tfw no torrent until hours after the episode finishes
>>
>>86705996
You are not missing out much tbqh
>>
Don't be stupid Tulip
Well, don't be stupid any more
>>
Hoover's about to get the shit kicked out of him
>>
>>86706035
Any Arseface/Hitler in this episode?
>>
>>86706148
nope
>>
Here we Fucking go
>>
>he said the thing

the fucking madmen
>>
bwbawbabwabwbawbabwbawbabwabwbabwa
>>
seth leafstein does it again
>>
Holy shit the madmen
>DOG
Holy shit it was God in the gimp suit all along
>>
oh shit, it didn't work on him
>>
I really didn't think they would go there.
>>
>>86706369
Holy shit that would be amazing
>>
>>86706377
I think it did, but he's a retard so he can't give an answer anyway
>>
>>86706369
>god is a furry

....that actually makes sense
>>
Can we Fucking stop with Tulip, she's so fucking bad
>>
>>86706424
God or Zeus?
>>
>>86706575
God God
>>
>>86706633
Well, not Christian or well versed in the Bible so you are gonna have to explain why it makes sense
>>
>>86706662
because God is and always will be a massive fucking troll, and him epically rusing people is in character
>>
>>86706713
Ah, I thought you meant God likes sticking his dick in animals like Zeus
>>
>>86705395
There are half-hour timezones.
>>
File: 1501874958094.jpg (115KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1501874958094.jpg
115KB, 760x596px
I liked in the comic that God was literally the old testament version of him. No changes at all. Just a fucking psycho in need of attenttion.
>>
File: orig[1].jpg (607KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
607KB, 2048x1364px
Apologize to Seth Rogen
>>
I cannot believe preacher is adapted faithfully and comic readers are still not satisfied
>>
>>86708204
I wouldn't exactly call it faithful. If anything, this week's episode just makes the changes more annoying since AMC just showed that they're totally willing to let the show cover the more controversial parts of the comic and Seth is just changing things for fun.
>>
>>86704664
Wait, people watch this?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.