[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best episode? Worst episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: 20170821_192016.png (934KB, 1057x765px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_192016.png
934KB, 1057x765px
Best episode?

Worst episode?
>>
The episode with JLo.

Anything post season 10.
>>
>>86703285
>Best episode?
The one where they meet the aliens who control the earth tv show

>Worst episode?
Stanley's Cup
>>
>>86703632
this
>>86703428
crippled summer is pretty great
>>
>>86703285
haven't watched this for a long time but i remember the barbara streisand episode was pretty awful, i laughed my heart out at the chicken fucker cripple though
>>
I'm really fond of Cock Magic, because the theme is close to my heart and it was so bizarre and unexpected for them to randomly do an episode about a card game most people probably haven't even heard of.
>>
>>86703632
>stanley's cup
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>86703285
>Best
Terrance and Philip: Behind The Blow
>Worst
A tie between every episode from seasons 19 and 20. The show is officially a zombie, like Simpsons.
>>
>>86703285
Best
>Medicinal Fried Chicken

Worst
>Last season, they got JUSTed hard by the election
>Implying one can do a satirical storyline based on current events in an election year without fucking up
>>
>>86703285
I have been watching south park on commedy central from 2am to 6am, literally every night, for 2 months.
Too hard to choose the best one, I would say You're getting old Stan (the one where stan turns ten and get's depressed), maybe not the best but probably my favorite. The one where they play WoW was great too.
As for the worst, the one with barbara streisand (not the spooky one, that was good), or the one where cartman fights wendy. The one where Stan joins a cult or something was pretty boring too. There is bunch of awful episodes.
>>
Best? That's tough.

I like Lil Crimestoppers a lot.

Worst?

Most of last season if not all. I dislike overarching themes that run through multiple episodes -- let alone a full season; member berries had zero conclusion that I can recall; and the trolling plot was bad.
>>
>>86703632
stanleys cup is a classic
>>
>>86704702
longest run of any cartoon yet though, 18 seasons of consistency is nothing to scoff at
>>
>>86704932
>and the trolling plot was bad.
For you
>>
Best: The baseball episode
Worst: the entirety of the last two seasons, and the Oprah episode
>>
>>86705182
and the pewdiepie episodes
>>
>>86705091
>18 seasons of consistency
The show was consistently good for maybe 13-14 seasons, but shit episodes started showing up here and there.
>>
Best: Red Hot Catholic Love

Anything season 11 or earlier is great

Worst: anything in last season
>>
File: troy mclure.jpg (42KB, 989x764px) Image search: [Google]
troy mclure.jpg
42KB, 989x764px
Best: Faith+1 and the baseball one
Worst: Oprah and Pwedipie
>>
I'm a smoker so Butt Out always cracks me up.
>>
>>86705465
Butt out is top five for sure
>>
>>86703285
>Best
Passion of the jew

>Worst
the oprah episode and Breast Cancer Show Ever
>>
Almost all of the early episodes genuinely feel like a low budget late night show so they got away with alot and I don't mean edgy I mean like teasing the reveal of cartmans mom only to run an april fools joke of playing the terrance and phillip episode not without my anus. They could never get away with stuff like that now it has to be formulaic

Now the show is popular it must follow all animated show lines and is just as bad as family guy and the simpsons. Im not sure when it changed but it was around the time Issac Hayes left the show.
>>
>>86705812
>Passion of the Jew

How did they get away with it?
>>
Best:

The Death of Eric Cartman, Cartman's Incredible Gift, The Losing Edge

Worst:

A Million Little Fibers, the entire last season
>>
>>86705812
>breast cancer show ever
what?
That episode makes me laugh my ass off everytime Cartman insults Wendy
It's actually one of my favourites
>>
watched The Losing Egde because of this thread.
So goddamn funny.
Faith plus one is next if I could remember the name of it
>>
>Best
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers

>Worst
I've only seen bits and pieces from the last couple of seasons, but they look bad enough for me to join the choir singing their disapproval
>>
The movie is pure kino
>>
is Death of Eric Cartman and the Losing Edge the best back to back episodes ever?
I think so, Tim
>>
The Meteor Shower trilogy is criminally underrated
>>
>>86705182
>>86705279
>>86705394
>>86705812

I was going to say The losing edge (baseball one) as well. episodes about the kids being kids were the best, and it had some vintage randy. just a really funny concept done really well. the christian ones these guys mentioned are a+ too though.

worst episode feels like it could be a lot from the last two seasons that just fell flat. outside of those, the pewdiepie ones were shitty and i really dislike cartman finds love (where he tries to set up token with the new black girl)
>>
>>86706839
it was a different time
>>
>>86707844
i think almost any stretch of season 8 gives it a run for its money.

>good times with weapons followed by the fucking special olympics steroid episode, followed by the passion of the jew
>the goobacks followed by the original election episode (douche and turd)

how the hell did south park have such consistently great episodes 8 seasons in?
>>
>>86707909
>when Gerald realizes he's a fag

Gerald is severely underrated in some ways as a character and the only thing I kinda enoyed about last season and that says something because he's always been kinda shitty.
>>
>Best
Chinpokomon
>Worst
All of season 20
>>
Best: AWSOME-O,

Worst: Yeah entire last season

Bonus best Randy episode: Medicinal Friend Chicken or Apologies to Jesse Jackson
>>
>>86708223
>not the Losing Edge
>>86707844
One of the Season 11 DVDs had four kino episodes back to back to back to back
The disc with the Poo episode on it.
>>
The one with Oprah, the gay-underground crabs, and the original Towlie episodes are the worst. When it's good it's good and when it's bad the audience is covered in a layer of volcanic shit ash.
>>
>>86706839
south park is the only show to get a pass on shit like this
>>
>>86708268
The original Towelie episode is awesome, wtf are you talking about?
it's the only good Towelie episode
>>
Asspen

A Million Little Fibers
>>
>>86708303
An anthropomorphic towel doesn't work. It somehow worked for a piece of shit years earlier, but not for a towel. Also, it went after the guy who lied in his "memoir" about his substance abuse and it wasn't material that kept my attention.
>>
>>86703285
>best:
world of warcraft, the one where stan is "nigger-guy" most episodes from season 6-11

>worst:
towelie episodes, the zipline one, all of the ones about the retarded kids camp

Season 18-20 was terrible, except for the one with the drones and Cock Magic.
>>
I'm still amazed Season 10 which had some of the best episodes they've ever done...
>WoW
>Smug cloud
>the 9/11 mystery
>manbearpig
>cartoon wars
...also had some of the worst episodes they've ever done:
>A million little fibres
>Stanley's cup
>return of chef
>
>>
>>86708684
season ten is the worst season before 18

most overrated season ever
11 and 3 are the most underrated
>>
Underrated newer episodes:
Butters' Bottom Bitch
Insheeption
Crème Fraîche
Crack Baby Athletic Association
You're Getting Old/Ass Burgers
1%
Sarcastaball
Let Go, Let Gov
Ginger Cow
The Cissy
Freemium Isn't Free
Grounded Vindaloop

And really most of season 19 was solid. Season 20 was such a disappointment when it seemed like it was getting better.
>>
>ctrl-f
>no "scott tenorman"

So many kids in here. "Scott Tenorman Must Die" is the undisputed king, I'd place the Halloween special with Korn in second place.

The nascar episode was pretty shitty
>>
>>86708852
Scott Tenorman is by far the most overrated episode of all time
It's actually a shit episode.
>>
>>86708852
>>86708893

I think scott tenorman must die is a good episode, it was the first epic evil cartman moment so a lot of people love it for that reason. i will say the reveal on the first watch is fucking amazing. it is overrated though, it's not even close to the best in its season when it has to contend with Here Comes the Neighborhood
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 213x236px
>>86708143
god damn, i forgot those were all season 8. only thing that comes close to that stretch for me is the imaginationland trio.
>>
>>86708962
>it's not even close to the best in its season when it has to contend with Here Comes the Neighborhood
>contend with Here Comes the Neighborhood
>Here Comes the Neighborhood

You had me until this point, nice bait
>>
>>86703285
>best
make love not warcraft
casa bonita
medicinal fried chicken
the list

>worst
human centipad
the 2016 election episodes
al gore epiodes
>>
>>86708684
>manbearpig
God awful episode.
Season ten is complete garbage
>>
>>86703632
stanleys cup?

are you kidding, that shit was hilarious. my sense of humor was molded by seasons 8 through 12
>>
""""worst episode""""

>Imagine. If there was one game, one chance, to make everything right. Stan Marsh is being given that chance. But to win, he's gonna have to pull out all the stops in... "Stanley's Cup"! Rated R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKBcY6XIiyc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9D4V3JDHHk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLUbmpuVw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uK2WMc9L8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSqQoEHWwEI

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155452/cancer-limbo
>>
>>86703285
Best: Black Friday Trilogy
Worst: Last season
>>
What about most overrated?
Most underrated?
>>
>>86710107
Overrated: Anything from season one
Underrated: Coon episodes
>>
>>86710107
overrated -> WoW episodes
that shit wasnt bad but it wasnt GREAt either

underrated -> obviously stanleys cup holy fuck what is wrong with 95% of you faggots here. stanleys cup was hilarious
>>
How have you people not shat on "Pip" yet?

>>86708852
No way, fag. That's the episode that permanently changed Cartman from that spoiled little shit everyone knew as a kid who always managed to cry his way into getting the newest toys into a miniature Hitler who somehow has enough charisma in the show to pull off that kind of thing.
>>
>>86710383
I think a lot of people just made themselves forget Pip didn't even happen.
>>
>>86710107
Overrated: Scott Tenorman
Underrated: Rainforest Schmainforest
>>
File: free willzyx.png (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
free willzyx.png
92KB, 1024x768px
am i the only one who loves Free Willzyx? i never see it mentioned in here but from the point where the rocket blasts off until the ending im always out of breath laughing continuously
>>
>>86710383
The part when they're ballroom dancing makes me LMAO every time.
I didn't even smirk in the last three seasons
>>
File: 427.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
427.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>86710661
>>
>>86703285
Best: Good Times with Weapons

Worst: the credits roll of Good Times with Weapons
>>
Any Terrance and Philip episode is the worst episode
>>
>>86703285
i liked the episode where they sacrifeced britney spears for the harvest
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>86703285

Best: Shit hits the fan

Worst: The entire PC Principal/Advertisement storyline. What a shitshow
>>
>>86703632
Stanley's cup is pure kino
>>
How did they manage to fuck up the GoT parody so badly?
>>
Best: The Red Badge of Gayness Civil war episode. Fuck I loved that episode

Worst: Pewdiepie, so bad I stopped watching half way through.
>>
>>86710194
This
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.