[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would you have lasted? Would you pick the money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: next1.jpg (17KB, 624x179px) Image search: [Google]
next1.jpg
17KB, 624x179px
How long would you have lasted? Would you pick the money or the second date?
>>
>>86702387
nobody here is going to remember this show
>blacklight cum test
>>
>>86702460
that was Room Raiders
>>
>>86702387
Nigga, I am poor and pussy is free.
>>
This shit was great but it was terrible what t eventually did to MTV.
>>
I used to watch this in secret out of shame
>>
>>86702953
No shame. Early 2000's MTV was still good.

Room Raiders, Date My Mom, NeXt, I Bet You Will, Jackass, Viva La Bam, Pimp My Ride, and others I'm probably overlooking.
>>
>>86702584
This Next was just a bus I think with them all watching and waiting for there turn.
>>
>>86702953
Nigga that was the culture. Early 00's MTV was the shit.
>>
>>86702387
I remember discovering I was bisexual because of this show. There was an episode where guys decided to take their shirts off, and they all were hot (for 12 years old me, at least)
>>
>>86703652
>That one guy who began to cry after he got rejected
>That one girl who fell down the bus steps as she was coming out
>That one guy who said he was 23 but looked 35
>>
>Get off the bus
>NEXT
>Get back on the bus
>All the guys laugh at you
>>
>>86704473
>be the last guy/girl
>get off the bus
>inmediatly chosen
>either get a second date or $1
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.