[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gordon Ramsay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: ramsay.jpg (32KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
32KB, 460x276px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

when you watch him make a perfect burger it looks so simple and you might think that even a kid could do it.

what makes a good cook a good cook?
>>
>>86701439
A love and passion for good food and a lot of experience.
I spent years in college and working in the industry because I had the love and passion, but working so hard to gain the experience eventually killed that love and passion. Now I hate cooking.
>>
>22:48 - 22:52
>fuk off brian yea?
how come he says "yeah" after fuck off?
>>
>>86702871
forgot vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iET9fh_UyIQ
>>
>>86702871
>>86702925

It's just an English thing... the "fuck off" in that context can be interpreted as "knock it off" and "yeah?" means "okay?"

"Fuck off yeah?"
"Stop being a silly sausage, okay?"
>>
>>86701439

PIPING HOT. BURGER: ON.

Is Gordon Ramsay on adderall all the time like most chefs?
>>
File: no.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>Doesn't wash hands after touching raw meat
>>
>>86701439
>what makes a good cook a good cook?

First and most important is ability to follow instructions. Some people are amazingly bad at this.
>>
>>86703598
That's really only an issue with shitty mass produced chicken and salmonella. Raw beef is fine most of the time, especially since he didn't get it from the clearance section at Wal-Mart
>>
>>86703653
I always feel autistic when I cook with raw meats. After I handle raw chicken or beef if I touch the salt shaker/spices etc I panic in case I contaminate them
>>
>>86703798
Why not just wash your hands then? With you it's an issue because you're sure as fuck not getting your meat from where Ramsay gets his.
>>
>>86703873
I do, but I wash my hands every two fucking seconds and I wonder if that's normal desu
>>
>>86703901
It's better to wash your hands too much than not enough.
>>
>>86703993
True. I think we're the only ones left in this thread. Nice chat friendo
>>
>>86704019
Same to you, have a nice day. Don't give yourself food poisoning.
>>
>>86703653
That's okay at home, but in a commercial kitchen there are health and safety rules to follow which often get broken on tv shows like this.
>>
>>86704149
Gordon is literally at his home in that video.
>>
>>86701439
Too tall.
Not really a fan of burgers that thick
also
>mayo

Still a treat seeing him cook
>>
>>86704409
I always prefer "flat" burgers like the shit from McDonalds. Call me a pleb
>>
>>86704307
I was referring to the second video, of Hell's Kitchen. I see violations so often by the chefs on that show it amazes me.
>>
>>86701439
Hours and hours of work towards becoming a good cook
>>
>>86704409
>>86704466

you can literally make the same thing just make the patty smaller, lads
>>
>>86702925
>and your other get out
>>
>>86704466
agreed anon. I can't stand restaurant burgers but love fast food burgers.
>>
>>86704625
Even though they could make the patties smaller on their own, there is a problem of a LOT of places making insanely thick patties.

I'm not saying they have to be McDonald's thin, but you should be able to at least bite the burger and it not be entirely patty.
>>
is there a comfier man than Gordon in existence?
>>
>>86704409
>not putting mayo on burgers
>>
>>86704685
Probably, but usually people who are as high energy as him aren't nearly as comfy, but he somehow manages it.
His energy to comfy ratio is pretty rare.
>>
>>86704735
even his screaming is comfy
how does he do it, the absolute magician
>>
What is the best Gordon Ramsay meme?
>>
>>86704870
>best
PAN
>worst
Nino
>>
>>86704870
the lambsauceposting is starting to get to me
go za is worst
>>
christ those burgers

I'm going to get cancer so I can get the Make a Wish foundation to bring me Gordon for a meal.
>>
>>86704735
he really plays it up for the american production team. There are plenty of moments of him joking around with the side staff and being calm.
>>
>but HIS meat doesn't have bacteria!

news flash: bacteria don't give a fuck if you bought your beef at whole foods
>>
>>86705190
it does care about origin, storage, and whether the animal was diseased and inbred
>>
>>86705246
>citation needed
>>
>is...is this salad raw?
yes chef
>Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
File: wheres_the_lamb_SAUUUUUUUCE.jpg (36KB, 634x350px) Image search: [Google]
wheres_the_lamb_SAUUUUUUUCE.jpg
36KB, 634x350px
what the fuck is this yankee dankey doodle soap and sudsey
I'M FUCKING RAAAAAAAW
>>
>>86705656
>excuse me, front desk, is this whore fresh?
>y-yes, chef...
>don't lie to me you cheeky prick, fucking smell it
>c-chef...
>I SAID SMELL IT
>WHAT DOES THAT SMELL LIKE?
>fish, chef...
>UN-believable. Fuck me...
>>
File: kek.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>86706032
top kek
>>
>tfw a burger shop that doesn't exist anymore had the best burgers ever and you take everyone's recommendations and nothing comes close not even multiple attempts at home with different recipes
>>
>>86701439
Am I too autistic for cooking shows? I can't help but noticing how he left the first three burgers on the grill or how he ruined the first bun by seasoning it in the same pan as the raw meat then throwing it to the side off camera.
>>
>>86708771
yes
>>
>>86704409
>doesn't put mayo on a burger
you fucking pleb
>>
>>86704870
I ain't no bitch
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.