[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas are now engaged in an epic battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>As of Tuesday night, Kennedy is at the forefront of an uphill effort to open the long-gestating Academy Museum in Los Angeles. And she'll want to do it before Lucas lands his own fully operational museum just seven miles to the south and east.
http://mashable.com/2017/08/09/george-lucas-kathleen-kennedy-star-wars-academy-museum/#N14dsE.PViqS
>>
Waging war agains the white slaver feminazis, go Geroge, fuck her up
>>
>Kathleen Kennedy and George Lucas are now engaged
>>
Lucas' is going to be better
>>
>>86693445
We need to send some meme magic George's way so he can teach this bitch a lesson. How do we do it, /tv/?
>>
File: 1500763458748.jpg (228KB, 600x888px)
1500763458748.jpg
228KB, 600x888px
>>86693445
Just look at her fucking face, her fucking fake teeth, she looks like a fucking statue here. Truly a witch. Horrible.
>>
>>86693964
Fuck George Lucas. He dug his own grave when he sold out his franchise to the mouse.
>>
>>86694096
But we can't let Kathleen win. She's infecting Star Wars with "muh feminism", we can't let her keep getting away with that.
>>
>>86693445
hers will be a feminist wank job, and instead of creating something herself, shes once again going to shit on somebody else's vision
>>
Never should have handed over Lucasarts over to her, George. It doesn't matter she has worked with Spielberg for 30 years.
>>
>>86694613
Isn't that odd that in none of the many she co-produced you could see any trace of her rabid feminist ideology? That's because she never had any say in anything, we know she fucked Spielberg and the producer that became her husband, and that's her best achievements
>>
>>86693445
>there's only room for one museum in Los Angeles

Where's the fucking conflict here? Lucas' museum doesn't even seem to be just movie related. It will probably have Rockwell paintings and shit, probably a ton of SW memorabilia, while whatever the fuck Kennedy is doing seems to be strictly about movies the Academy liked, which does not include paintings or Star Wars.
>>
>>86694096
>He dug his own grave
I would love to dig my own 5 billion grave. Where do I apply?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.