[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Inherent vice.
What was this supposed to be about?
>>
>>86693400
I Didn't get it.
>>
From what I understand you're supposed to be just as confused as the MC through the movie. It was pretty meh, and I didn't quite understand it either but it was comfy and I got a few good laughs out of it.
>>
>>86693400
>dude weed lmao
>>
DOMO KINICHIRO
>>
It's basically just Joaquin's character being used as a pawn while trying to figure out what's going on.
>>
>>86693860
Some of the plotlines were never finished.
>>
>>86693400
The duality of American capitalism. The smart money is in both the disease and the cure. &God bless Reagan for privatizing mental health in California.. such good things came from it.
>>
>>86694062
A Scanner Darkly did that better
>>
It's all to do with maritime insurance.
>>
the promise and failure of the '60s counterculture. it's pretty much spelled out in the "greed and fear" monologue
>>
You're supposed to watch it stoned
>>
>>86693400
i'd tell you what it's about, but the Golden Fang is watching.

maybe get high and watch it again. Isn't that what Doc would do?
>>
>>86694111
sure thing keanu
>>
>>86693400
I remember when critics tricked us into seeing that piece of shit. But The Master is an amazing movie.
>>
>>86694223
The smell of weed smoke seems repulsive to me.
Tell me how does weed smoke taste? better or worse than cigarette smoke?
I have no problem with cigarettes.
>>
>>86693400
It's Fear and Loathing, except made by a HACK without a single clue
>>
>>86693400
watch the long goodbye, it's like inherent vice, but better
>>
getting small glimpses of a yuge conspiracy and not making sense of it, it's like life dude lmao
>>
it's not that hard to understand?
it's just a drug ring operation with loads of people involved?
>>
>this many people on /tv/ can't even wrap their heads around a PTA movie
Why are you niggers even here?
>>
It's based off of a book by a guy who's famous for his themes of paranoia.
>>
>>86694426
Tastes great, my sister is the only person I've ever seen not like it. Once you smoke a few times you start to enjoy the smell too.
>>
In fact is about how Counterculture depended on Police Violence and how much Police depended on Counterculture hippies, both are "addicted" to each other, and also how our relationships will always suffer some "inherent vice" (some things will break no matter what).
In the book the ending Doc is realizing he's becoming pretty much useless, since he solved every single problem, computers were more effective than him.
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (151KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
151KB, 600x400px
>>86693400
PYNCHONED
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.