[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alice is a Mary Sue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Alice is a Mary Sue.
>>
No shit
>>
>>86692526
>become fucking Carrie in the third movie
>get nerfed
>still a 360 no scopeTyrant curbstomper

At least she /fa/ as fuck
>>
She's not just a Mary Sue, she's a SUPER Mary Sue
>>
>>86692526
Yeah.
The only other actual Mary Sue characters I can think of are Ethan Hunt in the later MI movies and Chris Pratt's character in Jurassic World.
>>
The final movie was kinda shitty desu. I meant it wasn't terrible but they shoulda got more people.
>>
Is she going to star in any other movie that isn't resident evil ever again?
>>
>>86692835
Yes, Hellboy
>>
At least these movies were honest about the fact that their female protagonist is a mary sue.
>>
>>86692526
Dude, she's married to the fucking director. OF COURSE she's a fucking mary sue.

By god though she's gorgeous.
>>
>>86694258

She's kinda manly looking and peaked around the time The Fifth Element came out.
>>
Who is the intended audience of these movies? Who watches these things and enjoys them?
>>
>>86692835
resident evil reboot
>>
>>86694319
>She's kinda manly looking
The fuck do you live where men look like her?
>>
>last RE movie watched she could fly and shoot mind bullets
>this was 10 years ago
>>
>>86694416
Nah neither her or Paul are involved, too busy with Monster Hunter
>>
>>86694345
12 year old me really liked the first and second film when they first came out. Some are funny bad but a few were just boring bad. Final Chapter was bad enough that even my mom was cracking jokes at it.
>>
I enjoy these films.
>>
>>86694345
No idea. It's a big mystery to me. Never seen a person who watches this shit.
>>
>>86692721
Of course you meant Rey.
>>
>>86692862
I'm definitely not watching this movie. If they're that desperate to cast the cheapest actress in town, that doesn't sound good. And acting skills aren't required apparently. I guess some studio exec saw that the RE movies made a lot of money, that must be because of Milla
>>
>>86694516
he's right, she has some straight lines all over the place ad she looks like a cunt, I don't like her
>>
>>86695967
>he's right
Fuck you
>>
>>86694516

Look at her hairline, skull shape and nose. She has nice looking eyes though.
>>
>>86695062
That one gets mentioned all the time, though. Other anon gave examples of other Mary Sues
>>
>>86692721
Ethan works in the way an anime protagonist works. You know he's gonna win buy you're kept wondering HOW THE FUCK IS ETHAN GONNA MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ONE?! Watch Initial D and any part of JoJo that goes by the villain of the week format (so 3 and 4) and this feeling exists. I suppose Kaiji follows a familiar format in that I know there's a second season but I still wonder HOW THE FUCK DOES KAIJI MAKE IT THROUGH THIS GAMBLE AND WHY DOES HE STILL NEED TO KEEP GAMBLING ENOUGH TO WARRANT A SECOND SEASON?
>>
File: pota.jpg (156KB, 1040x900px) Image search: [Google]
pota.jpg
156KB, 1040x900px
>>86692609
Ruby rose god was a great protecessor to her
Its tobad she didint get utilized finally
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.