[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /tv/ what did Kaneda see?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 546789.jpg (92KB, 1284x544px) Image search: [Google]
546789.jpg
92KB, 1284x544px
So /tv/ what did Kaneda see?
>>
the future of the wh*te race
>>
>>86691092
The third act
>>
the flight plan
>>
File: 67867967.jpg (245KB, 790x430px) Image search: [Google]
67867967.jpg
245KB, 790x430px
>>86691137
>>
>>86691281
God that was embarrassing

>Months of physical and Psychological examinations
>Best of the best selected for the most important mission with the future of humanity at stake
>Goes crazy a few months into the trip

If I was NASA I would be pissed off at that kind of representation
>>
>>86691092
God.
>>
The only good scene in the film.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvOZdE3yvY
>>
>>86692346
but the first two thirds are full of great scenes. like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp7z8Gvexas
even the last third has some great scenes, specifically the very last scene.
>>
>>86691092
A solar eclipse.
And he wasn't even wearing special glasses.
>>
what a disaster
>>
>>86691092
Show's terrible. Can't believe /tv/ recommended this.
Everyone somehow became teenagers when confront with a problem
>>
There was no other place to go, what did you morons expect? For them to make the bomb explode and go back home? Or worse, find some superior beings or "answers" when they reach the sun?
>>
>>86691092
This movie has the worst ending of all time, absolute dogshit
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>86693273
Use the blast of the bomb to propel him back towards Earth so he could finish out his life with his family.
>>
>>86694386
Explain
>>
>>86694386
The ending itself is great, there's like 25 minutes towards the end that are weaker than the rest of the movie, this meme needs to end
>>
>>86692276
You mean the very same NASA in which hundreds of Engineers said Styrofoam couldn't have damaged Columbia's wing on take off? Oh.
>>
>>86691092
Tetsuo ?
>>
>>86693273
For the harsh environment of space to continue being the villain and causing problems while the characters question mankind's place in the cosmos. Instead I got Scream 6: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream: Space. I Know What You Did Last Mission.
>>
>>86695233
keku
>>
its weird how at first everyone was dying one by one as sacrifice for the mission
then Boyle saw there was only 20 minutes left and brought in a serial killer to up the death count
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.