[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do actors get tattoos? Don't they take their job seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why do actors get tattoos? Don't they take their job seriously? I mean yeah sure you can cover them up with makeup or whatever. But it's extra work.
>>
>>86691080
They usually have them before they get famous, then you get the ones that get tattoos because lol that's what actors do
>>
>>86691080
Pretty gay tattoos, Vin.
>>
>>86691080
aren't those the fake one's he had for Triple X?
>>
>>86692726
Probably. That photo is merely illustrative for this thread.
>>
A fucking butterfly and some fucking flowers. Those dick sucking lips don't lie either.
>>
>>86691080
The only tattoos that are somehwat respectable are religious ones or ones of family members
>>
>>86693528
Agreed, tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos
>>
>>86693611
really had me going for a second there
>>
>>86693611
Is this copypasta? I feel like this is copypasta.
>>
File: fuccboi.jpg (80KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.jpg
80KB, 396x395px
>>86694104
>>86694229
Hello newfriends!
>>
>>86693528

No they're all stupid. Just because something is meaningful to you doesn't mean you have to have it badly drawn on your body.
>>
>>86694779
Just because you have a child doesn't mean you have to pay for it for 18 years.
Just because you want to spend the rest of your life with someone doesn't mean you have to get married
That's how stupid you sound
>>
>>86695280
>coping this hard
What did you get? A movie quote?
>>
>>86695443
>avoiding the truth
You are a person without substance who sadly does not understand the individuality of thought.
Keep working out bro, it's a very meaningful hobby.
>>
>>86695617
> individuality of thought.
LMAO we're talking about tattoos. There's nothing unique or thoughtful about tattoos. They stink as art and everyone has them now.
>>
File: furyou.jpg (680KB, 1844x1836px) Image search: [Google]
furyou.jpg
680KB, 1844x1836px
>>86695813
>further avoiding the truth
Do you understand what individual means?
>There's nothing unique of thoughtful about tattoos.
pic related
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.