[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good tv shows about teleportation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: game-of-beems.png (1MB, 1096x1052px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-beems.png
1MB, 1096x1052px
What are some good tv shows about teleportation?
>>
>castle black

Fix your image you retard, that is Eastwatch. It even says it right next to your line.
>>
>>86690533
>a pigeon teleported from east watch to dragon stone
works for me
>>
>>86690439
>>86690622
It's a raven you nonce
>>
>>86690439

>12 hours on a dragon

Does that take into account pee breaks?
>>
>>86690705
>a raven teleported from east watch to dragon stone allowing the dragons to cross 60% of westeros to the exact latitude and longitude of jon right before he dies to zombies

sounds good
>>
there's no way gendry ran from there to eastwatch, they were much closer.
>>
>>86690831
they were on a lake

its okay because the fire priest blessed him with teleportation power
>>
Does a Canon map exist that has a scale?
>>
>>86691046
Can't you read scale? A lake that size would be enormous. They didn't go 600 miles past the wall.
>>
>>86691104
No, GRRM said he doesn't want to give distances or dates because people would be autistic about it like now.
>>
they should have made 10 episodes to fill the travel gaps, even if they are just fillers, this shit is stupid an ridiculous, HOW CAN A FUCKING BIRD FLY THAT FAST FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>86690439
Ravens fly at 50 mph if that helps
>>
>>86691191
And what about the tax policy of the white walkers?
>>
File: Snek_court.png (804KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Snek_court.png
804KB, 1698x1131px
I think the main clue for how long they were there was the lake.
Depending on how cold it was, it would probably take more than a day or two for all that to freeze into a sheet thick enough to walk on again.
So that gives Gendry plenty of time to marathon it back to the wall, and Dany can take her time getting back up there with her dragons.
Only trouble is that they'd be severley frozen and frostbitten from lack of shelter while in the middle of the lake.
Rescue wouldn't be impossible, but i'd certainly like to see more of them missing ears and fingers from all the time they were there.
>>
>>86690439
>>86691191
If we don't know actual distances and we don't even know how long they were on the island, what is the problem? If NK has powers like Bran wouldn't you assume he kept them on the island because he could see the future and wanted to take a dragon?
>>
>>86691948
I'm pretty sure in Episode 1 they mention the ride from Winterfell to KL is 2 weeks. That's with a full caravan of people.
>>
>>86690439
Quantum Leap
>>
What were the pigeons tax policy
>>
>>86690439
you mean GRR is a tolkien wannabe hack?

more news at 11
>>
>>86691133
if the scale of that lake is enormous, it definitely means ravens can teleport and dragons are as fast as 777s
>>
>>86691421
or they can just edit it so it seems like 2 or 3 days passed and not 12 hours, because they want a "cool rescue scene", dumbass
>>
>>86691647
Watch a film called "The Summit", which has people sleeping overnight, in clothing only, in similarly cold temperatures. Most of them died the next day. Those who didn't lost their fingers and toes. It's a documentary.

This season has hack writers.
>>
>>86691948
you can't survive in those conditions for more than a day. Lets say the fire priest blessed them with invincibility. 32 hours.
>>
>>86690831
>>86691133
They were heading in the direction of Hardhome. They were somewhere on that tiny sliver white above Eastwatch.
>>
How did a lad who had never seen snow in his life before run 200 miles in a mountain blizzard in one day?
>>
>>86692485
Just like turn off your brain senpai.
>>
>>86692485
He was their FASTEST runner. Did you not hear them say that?

It's like you don't even pay attention.
>>
File: ravenphone.png (272KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
ravenphone.png
272KB, 1152x648px
>>86690439
>teleported
bro, come on, westeros has it's own college of science where they highly train ravens
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.