[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he deserve his fate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (93KB, 267x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 267x328px
Did he deserve his fate?
>>
>a few weeks before, Summer cheated on Ethan with Haemorrhage and actually married him.
>No problem here, very empowering

>Ethan breaks up with Summer, says its because they have nothing in common, isn't nasty isn't rude, just breaks up with her, like teenage couples do every day.
>Gets turned into a mutant abomination because... reasons?
>>
is the implication that they're just going to leave him like that forever? I can't imagine that Summer or Morty would be cruel enough to do that
>>
>>86686268
Rick's family gets special treatment. Even Jerry sometimes.
>>
>>86684941
morty doesnt care about morals when it comes to his sister
>>
File: morto.png (37KB, 180x199px) Image search: [Google]
morto.png
37KB, 180x199px
he wa meen tu my seester so I gav hiim extre chromosome
>>
>>86686268
Prove that she was dating him during the time period of that episode.
>>
>>86684941
Dude just wanted a bitch with bigger tits. Who can blame him?
>>
everyone deserves everything that happens to them
>>
Everyone's....stupid....but.....ME *burps loudy*
>>
If a relationship isn't working out, just stay with them anway! You don't want to be an Ethan, right?
>>
File: 6tJle.jpg (255KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
6tJle.jpg
255KB, 2700x1800px
>>86684941
I'd make him a girl in the bushes if you know what i mean.
>>
Reminder he already has a theme park in him. He will be normal next time they need him.
>>
What fate? You didn't see it happen, the implications is that it could be either way.
>>
>>86688964
She was dating him in the cuck episode
Also
>Being attracted to someone who looks different from your ex makes you a bad person
>You're messing with her body image bro
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.