[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

I miss him bros
>>
All criminals must fucking hang
>>
>>86682431
Well you won't have to wait too long.
>>
>>86682431
I got pretty tired of his crying by the end of season 2. He was literally in tears like a girl for half of the season.

Grow some balls, faggot!
>>
>>86682904
What? He only cried before he got arrested while telling his story
>>
>>86682904
That Frank crying scene is the best scene in Daredevil S2, you idiot. You can't even prove otherwise.
>>
>>86683009
Lol fucking fag crying about getting arrested what a pussy just go to jail
>>
>>86682431
Him & Daredevil are the only worth saving from Netflix MCU.

Iron Fist could be decent with better writing and in full vigilante mode.
>>
>>86683122
He wasn't crying about getting arrested. Did you even watch it or are you saying random stuff you've guessed about his story?

>>86682431
Punisher series this year. Gonna guess it'll come around Halloween or November
>>
>>86683175
Speaking of Iron Fist,
At the end of defenders, after Matt tells him to look after the city, he stands on a rooftop like DD used to. Does that mean he's gonna tie something around the top of his face and finally look like Iron Fist does?
That's sort of hype if it is the case
>>
>Punisher's 1st season
Mostly army flashbacks, and Kingpin's involved
>JJ's 2nd season
Purple Man again
>DD's 3rd season
Guess who's back
>Luke Cage's 2nd season
Still unknown
>Iron Fist's 2nd season
Steel Serpent, yet more of the hand
>>
>>86683302
No. If they were planning that you would've saw it as his final shot.
>>
Yo red
lemmasku sumthin
>>
File: photo532584217267582812.jpg (121KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
photo532584217267582812.jpg
121KB, 700x524px
>>
>>86683175
>>86683302
>>86683977
Iron fist is gonna get cancelled

I hope black sky corrupts DD and he goes ebul,and the punisher ironically tried to bring him back to the good side.
>>
>>86682431
Boy, am I glad that they kept him away from the shitshow that is the Defenders.
The teaser after credits doesn't count as a direct involvement and was probably the best part of the Defenders package.
The only thing that might spoil his series is Karen Page's cosntant nagging ala "Franku-senpai, you a good boy at heart, don't kill your soul by killing folks"
>>
>>86684152
it is already renewed, boyo.
>>
>>86682431
Why is Daredevil the only interesting serie of the 4?
>>
>>86683550
Luke cage isn't still unknown. It's another cottonmouth-esque dude. They showed who they cast, and the characters name.
>>
>>86684168
Didn't Karen just outright agree with Frank? Pretty sure she was ok with his killing, she just got scared by it when he was ripping guys apart in front of her
>>
This show better have some good side characters because frank is the most boring character of all time.

>inb4 some faggot who doesn't read comics implies something I'm not saying
>>
I'm not your bro, buddy.
>>
>>86684422
OK. The only thing that might spoil his series is Karen Page's constant nagging ala "Franku-senpai, I just lost a close friend to vigilantism, don't kill yourself by following the same path."
>>
>>86684480
He's not the best at who he is, but he's the best at what he does, bub.
>>
>use sledgehammer on pavement just to show your logo
>it's technically vandalism
>you don't kill yourself for breaking the law
Why is he such a hypocrite?
>>
>>86684811
that pavement was owned by gangsters.
>>
>>86684811
I think murder is against the law as well, anon.
>>
>>86683550
Elektra ruined everything
>>
If karen,foggy and Elektra are permanently killed off, then I'll give the show a shot at redemption. I'm practically just watching out of boredom now.
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 890x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 890x1200px
>>86682431
If you had to cast your own Punisher film who would you pick?

I'd pick Clive Owen, he looks the part, he's a big guy and can be forlorn and threatening at the same time. He was pretty good in 'Ill sleep when I'm dead'.
>>
>>86686188
>white man
Yawn
>>
>>86685703
Women usually do
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 188x268px
>>86686259
I would cast Lupita Nyong'o as a FtM transman Frank Castle who after returning from overseas deployment (after being fired from special forces by Trump, despite outstanding physical and mental fitness) see's his husband and adopted multiracial gay sons murdered by klansmen and internet trolls. Franks dons the mantle of Punisher and sets about ridding the world of toxic masculinity and cis-heteronormative extremists.
>>
>>86685787
the Hoghorn is the only person in the show worth anything.

Without frank the show is fucked.
>>
>>86683122
you would hang too pedo. And you will, eventually.
>>
ay ick eme as u sumn
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.