[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he's been treating me like I'm the ugly girl at the dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0dd6aff81d43985aba1f21cd5f73a044.jpg (238KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
0dd6aff81d43985aba1f21cd5f73a044.jpg
238KB, 1024x576px
he's been treating me like I'm the ugly girl at the dance
>>
Stop reeeing, Jason. It's pathetic.
>>
oooh! my fuckin balls!
>>
>>86678031
You are pathetic. Take your fucking meds.
>>
She's a malignant cunt. Pardon me for saying so.
>>
Quasimodo
>>
>>86678685
>it was supposed to be Tony and Paulie in that scene
>Tony Sirico was having that surgery
>they put Bobby in instead
in the script it even says Paulie. It makes sense, after his dumb "mortal sins * 50 + venial sins * 25", and "snakes reproduce spontaneously" shit. Bobby isn't THAT dumb
>>
>>86678416
YOU'RE TALKING TO THE BOSS A DIS FAMILY
>>
>>86679299
Paulie isnt Italian, why does he have the accent?
>>
File: 21124125.jpg (70KB, 855x439px) Image search: [Google]
21124125.jpg
70KB, 855x439px
you're sitting on couch watching TV and your dad gets absolutely pissed on the phone about some package being alive
>>
>>86682117
does anyone else hate anthony jr. because he reminded you of the weakest parts of yourself at that age

when tony dragged him out of the pool I almost had to turn it off
>>
>>86682444
no
>>
File: whendadwalksin.webm (356KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whendadwalksin.webm
356KB, 480x360px
>>86682444
>>
>>86682444
no, he reminded me of my friend who was just a dummy. very realistic. i'm more meadow
>>
>>86682444
No I hated him because he is a lazy asshole who takes his frustrations out on Carmela.
>>
>>86683176
Carm is also a lazy asshole. She's a very bad parent. Tony is allowed to be a bad parent, he makes the money that allows them all to live, he's got actual stress, he actually contributes to the family.
>>
>>86683345
Carmela cooks for the family and does the classic homemaker jobs. AJ does fuck all and is tens times the asshole that Carmela is. Carmela is actually nice to everyone in the family most of the time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.