[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were conservatives so butt hurt this show got cancelled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

File: last.jpg (61KB, 675x379px) Image search: [Google]
last.jpg
61KB, 675x379px
Why were conservatives so butt hurt this show got cancelled? It sucked, Tim Allen isn't funny, conservative humor is an oxymoron. People complain liberals push their agenda down people throats but this show did nothing but push a conservative agenda. At least liberals can be entertaining. All this show did was show how out of touch Tim Allen is, I guess he took too many red pills.
>>
>>86674597

/pol/ here.

I have never heard of this show, and that image doesn't make me want to start.
>>
>>86674597
Why does everything in the US have to revolve around liberals and conservatives?
>>
>>86674680
because americans are perpetually angry children
>>
>>86674680
Because 90% of Americans are stupid and pick a side and blindly follow it
>>
>>86674597
Holy shit, it's painfully unfunny. The part where he's supposed to hold a speech at a college, gets butthurt at political correctness and literally starts with "Dear snowflakes," had me cringing to a degree I've seldom cringed before.
>>
>>86674712
>>86674726
I mean, we have politics in my country, but nobody is making bloody "liberal films/series" or "conservative films/series". We just make normal ones. It's just retarded desu.
>>
>>86674597
This show was written by liberals. It just starred a conservative. MDE, on the other hand..
>>
>but this show did nothing but push a conservative agenda.

lol fucking what?

Please explain how.
>>
>>86674767
What country are you from?
>>
>>86674736
t. snowflake
>>
>>86674785
One of the former Yugoslavian republics.
Contrary to the popular belief, we actually do make films.
>>
my parents like that show that they are both liberal democrats
to say its a political show is a big stretch, most of the show is just a standard sitcom
>>
>>86674736

That Jew Ben Shapiro highlighted this about Milo Yianwogoalopolous.

>If he's so politically incorrect, ask him to say "Nigger" live on air.

I have no problem with MDE or Sam Hyde, because they go all in on their stance.

But this;

>I hate political correctness!
>In this episode I will refer to my neighbors newly transgender "daughter" as a weirdo (but I will not misgender them, because that's hate speech) and then defend them from a Neo-Nazi bully strolling our block
>>
>>86674779
ummmm do you SEE any diversity in that cast???
>>
>>86674779
>muh Regan
Dude did some good shit, did some horrible shit, he gets way too much praise and Republican worship him. His presidency was no better than Clinton's
>>
>>86674819
>show that
show and*
>>
>>86674814

Beheading videos don't count, Niko.
>>
>>86674814
I'm not up to date on Yugoslavian media but I know some about recent history and human nature and find it hard to imagine there isn't some form of propaganda/agenda being pushed there
>>
>>86674798
BTFO
>>
File: Google INGSOC Emblem.png (108KB, 389x392px) Image search: [Google]
Google INGSOC Emblem.png
108KB, 389x392px
>lead actor says Political Correctness is becoming counterproductive and a threat to freedom
>show gets cancelled by SJW CEO's in revenge

Way to prove Tim Allen wrong, faggots.

And this is not rare for companies. We live in a modern age where Freedom of Speech or acknowledging scientific facts is grounds for censorship and blacklisting by corporations, and Liberals are the ones ENCOURAGING it.
>>
Disappointed it was cancelled before Kaitlyn Dever could do lewd scenes.
>>
>>86674962

It's funny since it was one of their higher rated shows. They are going to have a harder time replacing it. Less breakout shows than ever these days.
>>
>>86674767
FUCKING THIS
I'm a britbong, we have comedy, tragedy and informative tv shows.
Nothing else.
From what i see the americans are just brainwashed from birth.
They even have class president and votes in their school sing to a flag everyday ect. Made so politically so mental that they see this type of shit everywhere.
>>
>>86674962
i don't think their point was to prove him wrong as much as to tell him to fuck off.
>>
File: Croatia.png (75KB, 959x936px) Image search: [Google]
Croatia.png
75KB, 959x936px
>>86674851
Bruh, we are among the best in Europe as far as security goes.
>>86674890
You talking about news or about films? News here can be trusted on most things aside from corruption in the government (embezzling and nepotism are rampant). They are reasonably impartial. As for films, they are not very politicized, hence my original post.
>>
>>86675080
Dude, you were the first country to shoot itself in the foot with Brexit, stop preaching, your country is just as fucked up as the US, it might not be as prominent in your tv shows/movies but the size of your media is no where close to the US
>>
>>86675080
British TV is some of the most left leaning filth I've ever seen. It's always vulgar. I can't believe how retarded you must be to not see the obvious bias in British TV. Lots of close ups of crotches.
>>
>>86675163
>They are reasonably impartial
I should note: not regarding history. Our history (particularly regarding the Independent State of Croatia during WW2 and regarding the breakup of Yugoslavia) is heavily politicized.
>>
>>86674680
Its their political system based on hatred. Polls show the majority of people vote to stop the other party from getting in.
>>
>>86674962
>""scientific""
>>
>>86675163

I went to a soccer match once in Sydney. There was a stabbing.

One side was yelling;

>CRO AYCHE YA! CO AYCHE YA! CRO AYCHE YA!

The other side;

>SER BEE A! SER BEE A! SER BEE A!

As far as I could figure both sides were meant to be from Sydney.

Yugo's are more retarded than Greeks and Macedonians.
>>
>>86675181
>Dude, you were the first country to shoot itself in the foot with Brexit
here we go.
Did we shoot ourself in the foot before or after the European Union existed?
I was alive, ate, sleep and drank clean water before the European Union existed, and I will do the same after it ends (or U.K leave it)
and as that happens, I can, if I like, watch coronation street, eastenders, emmerdale any sitcom and any other bullshit the TV throws at us (other than the news) without being "uhhh look at this, this television show has a political idealogical agenda" like a tin foil wearing burger eating faggot...like you moronic americans.
You should be culled from the planet, your moronic behaviour is a hazard to everyones health and wellbeing.
>>
My fiance would watch it seemed pretty tame and family-friendly I'd do terrible things to the fashion designer girl
>>
It wasn't a "conservative" show by any stretch.

If anything it reminded me of South Park with the "issue of the week" and someone inevitably takes it too far to either extreme, then at the end the moral of the story is being a sensible centrist is best (bullshit but that's another arguement entirely).
>>
>>86675275
Plenty of hooliganism on football competitions, yeah.
>Macedonians.
Macedonians are Yugos, tho.
>>
>>86675356
They did get kinda preachy with a few issues like fracking
>>
File: 1481844749231.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1481844749231.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>86675181
>you were the first country to shoot itself in the foot with Brexit
>your country is just as fucked up as the US
>>
>>86675322
Dude, how does it feel to be the US bitch, I mean seriously. We have the world's largest military and for the past 80 years been protecting your shitty island from the world's threats. The UK needs the US way more than the US need them. We saved you from the Nazis, then the communists. Right or wrong our military gets involved in the world's affair while you sit back and don't have to do anything about it except be subservient to NATO. Your country has as much clout as it does because it's an American ally. I wish the US wasn't as involved in world affairs but it's better than Britain being in charge, you guys are the ones who originally created most of the mess with your colonialism
>>
>>86675381

That's not what they tell me.
>>
>>86675633
>we saved you from the communists

Hahaha, good one my dude
>>
>>86674597
The show caused a stir because it had a solid ratings and a decent sized fan base. Core audience was upwards of eight million viewers when I looked when it was news. I didn't watch the show but the numbers were there. Meanwhile they're cancelling or keeping shows that are much more unpopular. The move did seem purely political as if it was revenge for Trump being elected. Obama for example axed Cuban immigration after seeing Florida go red. Number came out where Cubans voted enmasse for Trump and Republicans. He killed their path off just before getting out of office post election seemingly out of spite.
>>
>>86675699
Yea, because the Soviets would of stopped at East Germany if the US wasn't in Europe
>>
>>86675633

>colonialism literally created the country
>gets raped by nips have to throw toys out of the plan and use german science to commit genocide on civillians to try to win war
>gets fucked by tree monkeys
>gets fucked by sand niggers
>loses every war they start
>braindead civilians brainwashed into patriotism they see alternative political agendas in everything like a conspiracy theorist
gg american
707/3
gg
>>
File: Macedonia.jpg (730KB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia.jpg
730KB, 4000x2250px
>>86675654
>>
>>86675356
>It wasn't a "conservative" show by any stretch.
I think people assume as much because Time Allens character would make fun of his idiot antifa son in law and would mock Hillary or Obama. You especially cannot blaspheme against the first affirmative action president. Surprised Obama didn't personally kill Tim Allen since he used arms of the government against people for much less.
>>
File: panther shiiiiiet.png (645KB, 933x952px) Image search: [Google]
panther shiiiiiet.png
645KB, 933x952px
>>86674597
>conservative humor is an oxymoron
repeating it doesn't make that true you know. /pol/ is easily the funniest board on this website
>>
>>86675322
I'm in the USA and glad the UK said yes to Brexit. Looks like they're gonna ignore what the people voted for anyways though afaik. Hoping you guys get your balls back and out of that Orwellian nightmare your country is in now.
>>
>>86675847
Adding to this the stigma it was conservative is likely partly due to religion. It was a Christian show where they show a family that goes to church and talks about it once in awhile. They would never do a show like 7th Heaven or where Christianity can be seen as a positive. If anything it would be Islam but likely Jews.
>>
>>86675802
Lol, you do realize Britain sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq, right? I guess you guys lost those ones too, and it wasn't even your war. Why did you guys even send troops there anyway, oh, because you're America's bitches
>>
>>86674628
You a homo? The daughters are hot
>>
>>86675894
Brexit is economically, educationally and politically retarded. The only "reasonable" argument is muh sovereignity, and it's only reasonable because it's an opinion instead of a fact. Even then I don't understand, these guys vote for the so called Brussels bureaucrats.
>>
>>86675998
Everyone that can actually propose or alter proposals for policy in EU is unelected.
>>
>You gotta be real careful around here, you know. You’ll get beat up if you don’t believe what everybody believes. It’s like ’30s Germany.

Is Tim a retard? The only one acting like Nazis are Trump supporters. Yea, his show got cancelled for political reasons but you don't see liberals running down people that don't agree with them or holding racist demonstrations
>>
>>86675633
>We have the world's largest military
Do you think saving all of your tax payers money, spending it on arms, and indoctrinating gun tooting imbecile civilians, who rape and shoot each other into an army, means you have a superior military?
You idiots don't even have health care or decent sanitary conditions for your civilians ffs, the ones who suffer more in conflict.
A human being in your country can be sick and dying, and people will just walk past them like they are nothing, like a 3rd world country. Then that person could go to the hospital, and your doctors and nurses will tell them to fuck off and die, because their government choose to spend the money on bullets rather than helping the civilians with basic healthcare.
You guys will be raped into oblivion as soon as you wake up the sleeping dragon and your jew doctors will lete everyone die unless they have sheckles, which they wont, because they have been spent on bullets.

Incompetent fucks cant even stop a bunch of retarded muslims stealing aircraft liners with pen knives and crashing them into buildings.
let alone actually competently build buildings to withstand such a small impact.

Your retarded understanding of the last 80 years of modern conflict is a testament to how stupid your education system is too.
>>
>>86675971
>you're America's bitches
it's called military alliances, read a book dumb fuck.
plus we didn't go to "war" in afganistan, we went to peace keep, with the united nations.
>>
>>86675998
It's not. Europe was already diverse before the influx of the many niggers. The UK is also diverse already with different languages and cultures. Commonwealth. Forcing everyone into another bigger box is going to make things worse for more people.
>>
>>86676118
There is no keeping peace in sand nigger land. All there are trucks filled with peace.
>>
>>86676061
Not directly, no. European Commissioners, the sole legislators of the EU, are elected by the heads of states of each member nation then approved by the directly elected European Parliament. The Parliament also has the power to dismiss them. The commissioners are a cabinet, not a political body. They're like agency heads in the US, who aren't directly voted for but appointed by a directly elected person. It's not their fault the EU has extremely low voter turnout.
>>
>>86676076
No, I believe we have a superior militarily because we spend the most money on equipment, weapons, and training by far. I do agree with you that it would be better spent on education and healthcare instead of trying to police the world. Our military is great at toppling regimes, but no amount of money will make any country good at nation building, too bad our politicians and generals don't realize that.

>>86676118
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35159951
>November 2001: The early stages of the campaign saw a massive aerial bombardment of Taliban and al-Qaeda targets, while special forces went in on the ground to fight alongside the Afghan Northern Alliance, which opposed the Taliban. Kabul was the first city captured by the Northern Alliance, on 13 November.
>>
>>86676163
Who's talking about diversity? I'm talking about the many EU exclusive privileges that are mutually beneficial the UK has.
>>
>>86675633
You an tell this post was made by an Amerifat because everything about it is incorrect
>>
>>86675080
British are bainwashed from birth too, just only far left wing brainwashed. At least there is more than one side in the US you stupid fuck. If you cant see that you really shouldnt be making stupid amerishart jokes ever again.
>>
>>86676326
>I believe we have a superior militarily because we spend the most money on equipment, weapons, and training by far.
you believe this, because you are retarded.
your country send marines into a desert, how did that oversght get past you high command?
China nearly doubles your military, and with their alliance of russia and north korea (north korea alone have 2/3 of american active personeel in their millitary) you will be destroyed.
You dickheads let oad age pensioner businessmen rule your country. Their only option will be to attempt to drop nuclear weapons (again) on their adversary who are too big, too far apart, too well equipped and too numerous to overwhelm.
>>
>>86676459
>British are bainwashed from birth too
where did you get this nugget of shit from? american tv I guess?
Let me guess
we all pledge allegiance to the queen daily, we all vote, we all drink tea, we all speak posh and we all have bad teeth too
>>
>>86676326
>we spent the most money on it so we can beat anyone
Not by a long shot. Strategic and tactical factors are far more important. As well as your war objectives. For example, if you tried to invade China right now you'd fail miserably.
>>
File: 1500709790605.jpg (253KB, 1076x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500709790605.jpg
253KB, 1076x768px
>>86675971
lol, you do realise we didn't send any troops to Vietnam and Syria despite Americucks begging us to, right? So much for big stronk amurrikur lmao
>>
>>86675268
really makes you think
>>
>>86675163
Hvala za obalo.
>>
>>86676603
Well, why are there still apes then?
>>
>>86676469
Lol, this post is so asinine. You think China and Russia are really allies? Do you think Russia and North Korea are really allies? You think China would go to war with the US without being directly attacked by them? Same for Russia. You do realize that China has double the ground troops than the US but their airforce and navy woefully pales in comparison. Russia isn't that better off in that regard too. The US military will never be destroyed in conventional warfare anytime soon. We have NATO, you know, that group that was made to protect European countries like you from Russia.

Also you can keep taking shots at Trump, you're right about him, but Theresa May isn't any better buddy
>>
File: pepe feels good.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
pepe feels good.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
the left is getting massacred on every front and there is nothing you can do about it

stay mad :-)
>>
>>86676065
>The only one acting like Nazis are Trump supporters
ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>86676531
I didn't say that and was careful not too. The US would fail invading mainland China and Russia, that doesn't change the fact our military is superior for the time being
>>
>>86676746
humans are apes and we evolved along with chimpanzees, gorillas, etc. from a common ape-like ancestor
>>
>>86676065
Absolute and utter delusion

You people are fucking out of your fucking minds
>>
>>86676603
what's horrifying is 51k liked that
>>
>>86676746
He's confusing taxonomy and layman terms. Humans are Hominidae. Hominidae is a family also known as great apes which we belong to as well as what layman consider apes like gorillas. Scientists say humans are apes in this sense. We descended from other now extinct apes belonging to the family hominidae, and other non human apes also descended these apes.
>>
>>86676813
>You think China and Russia are really allies? Do you think Russia and North Korea are really allies?
ummmm yeas. Read a book you dumb fuck.
All 3 do militarty exercises together yearly too, China and Russia do a massive one together specifically., they border eachothers country and are all communist.
>>86676813
>You think China would go to war with the US without being directly attacked by them
UMMM yes, read a book you dumb fuck, this is what is known as military allies, they have a written agreement to help in military aid if attacked.
hece why America joined in forces in WW2, and Britain/UN in Iraq/afgan war.

you know nothing of war, you know nothing of politics.
Our prime minister is not like ypur president, we have an actual democracy, you have a republic pretending to be a democracy.

you are retarded beyond belief, you know nothing of the world. Again your brainwashed american political mentality has proven again that you deserve to be culled
>>
>>86676065
Yes, because they put people in concentration camps for being conservative.
>>
@86677036
nobody reply to this retard
>>
>>86676911
Superior in what? Numbers? Expenditure? The only actual superiority of a militiary comes from whether it can achieve its objectives.
>>
>>86677036
What alliance does Russia and China have, when was it signed?
>>
>>86676438
>be Britbong
>get beheaded in backyard
>get stabbed in street
>get run over by truck of peace
>get bombed at a concert

HURR DURR at least I'm not a filthy american
>>
>>86676813
>the US military will never be destroyed in conventional warfare soon
So will the militaries of 99% of countries. What are you saying here?
>>
>>86677180
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

read a fucking book you american imbecile, you know nothing of this world
>>
>>86676813
>china has double the ground troops

Their human waves ain't gonna do shit
>>
>>86674597
Last Man Standing was a ok show but Home Improvement was better.
>>
>>86677244
You're thinking of japan America.
>>
>>86677222
>it's fucking nothing
>>
>>86677222
Lol,

>The SCO is primarily centered on its member nations' Central Asian security-related concerns, often describing the main threats it confronts as being terrorism, separatism and extremism.
>>
>>86677414
>military allies
>nothing
>WW1
>nothing
>WW2
>nothing
>WW3
>nothing

seems like mr smart american knows everything about war, like how the last 2 world war and the war to end all wars will be because of military alliances.
>>
>>86677414
>Its eight full members account for half of the world's population and a quarter of the world's GDP

ohhh shiggedy

so afte you take away all the niggers who wont fight for america, then add all the muslims, and sounth americans that want to see your country wiped from the planet.
how good do you think your military will be?
Remember we already ascertained your military leadership sent the navy into a desert!
>>
>>86677050
>>86677036
no
>>
>>86677451
Where in any of that does it say it would force any of the members to go to war for each other?
>>
>>86677467
Stop bringing up shit from 80 years ago, if you didn't realize the US were also their allies in your stupid example. Why don't you bring up the Sino-Soviet Split then you jackass?
>>
>>86677573
>security related concerns
China and Russia would definitely resist any US entry into their sphere of influence. China has said and done that much in NK.
>>
>>86674597
Conservatives don't actually have senses of humor. They exist only to get angry about shit nobody cares about.
>>
>>86677573
that is a millitary alliance anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_alliances#Africa
>>
>>86677573
That was my point
>>
>>86677467
>the US joined WW2 because of a military alliance
>paki education
>>
>>86677598
China just went on the record to say if North Korea provoked the US it would not defend them.
>>
>>86677108
>Superior in what? Numbers? Expenditure?
Both. Also technology and actual tactics. China would never be able to invade US and US would never be able to invade China, but that's an arbitrary way to gauge effectiveness.
>>
>>86677597
He thinks that these military alliances are nothing, but WW1 started because of a kid killing an aristocrat, then military alliances got involved and by proxy started a world war. By proxy again, that war directly started WW2, the biggest war, since WW1, which was at the time the greatest war.
Now the next great war, will be the last war, and all it takes is those little stupid kids, like it did then, to invoke these military alliances, that will condemn us all.
thing is, now, these stupid kids get voted into power, as well as play on the streets and the internet.
>>
>>86677743
I'd like to think some people have learned from that, hence why China and Russia would not defend North Korea if they provoked the US with an attack. A lot of the US generals and politicians feel them same way and are trying to deescalate it but it might be moot with Trump having no clue on anything
>>
>>86677842
real thing here is americas warmongering is coming to an end, there are no more countries they can pick on without invoking massive battles.
the thing here too is that, say for example, america started on some random mudslime country, no military allies of america are required to join in too, and with these bigger mudslime military alliances, america would get raped by wars of attrition.
all it is gonna take is 1 catalyst to fuck up this world for good.
>>
>>86677940
The Muslims can't even get rid of Israel
>>
>>86674597
my wife loves that show, it's okay.
>>
>>86677984
>attack Israel
>start war with America
>>
>>86678043
They have been attacking Israel since it's existence and the US has gotten directly involved yet, the only way for that to happen is dropping a nuke
>>
>>86674819
I mean 90% of the episodes end with Tim's opinion in a heavily opinionated matter being proven right in a way that feel totally forced which is the real issue, his opinions lining up with the standard stereotypical conservative isn't actually an issue here
>>
>>86678140
*hasn't
>>
>>86678140
no country has gone to war with Israel since the 7day way and Israels inception and Americas trade agreements were made after that.
Plus the "terrorists" who have been at conflict with Israel since the 7day war are the rightful owners of the land who Israel stole from.
>>
>>86677727
>numbers
China has more full time soldiers and possible conscripts.
>that's an arbitrary way to guage effectiveness
Why? What's the use of an expensive army when it's no more useful if you cut its expenditure in half? Because assuming a level playing field the US would win? Your already debt ridden country is paying hundreds of billions a year to win a theoretical battle. The North Vietnamese army, despite losing in every metric - kill ratios, equipment, training, budget - were a much more effective fighting force than the US. Why? Because for every ten of them that died for one SVA, America tired but the north did not. And they won.
>>
This show was utter cancer. So fucking glad it got cancelled, but that should have happened within weeks of the first season, not years later. Made me lose all respect for Tim Allen I once had from growing up with Home Improvement and Toy Story.

You know the agenda pushing is bad when you bring in a black guy to play your so called conservative best friend but then have zero on screen chemistry with him and only use him as pre-emptive damage control to point at and say "but I'm not racist".
>>
Post thicc Mandy
>>
>>86678605
>You know the agenda pushing is bad when you bring in a black guy to play your so called liberal best friend but then have zero on screen chemistry with him and only use him as pre-emptive damage control to point at and say "but look how diverse we are".
>>
The only positive thing I can say about this trainwreck is that the black haired clothing designer daughter is a total fucking babe.
>>
>>86674597
Show is pretty comfy and if you get bored you have a selection of daughters to jack off to.

Mandy is best girl :3
>>
The whole idea that this was cancelled because it's "conservative" is literally fake news. It had to do with production costs.
>>
>>86674820
>
That Jew Ben Shapiro highlighted this about Milo Yianwogoalopolous.

>>If he's so politically incorrect, ask him to say "Nigger" live on air.

Political correctness has become so all encompassing that simply not being extremely liberal is enough to be considered not-PC. Milo would comment on how ridiculous feminism has been and would get intense backlash for it as ridiculous as that is.
>>
File: 71qbFuPjEhL._RI_.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71qbFuPjEhL._RI_.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
Pic related is a huge talks piece for conservatives, but non one talks about it.

>Episode where SJW claims false rape and gets caught
>Many episode about how gang banger will always be criminals.
>BLM is a group manipulated by greedy leaders.
>>
It's pretty surprising that a show as shitty as this, a boring 1/16th assed sitcom, can still exist and get good ratings today. It's even more surprising that people here would defend such a terrible show just because of politics.
>>
>>86679749
Because it's complete shit like NCIS and no one with any brain cells watches it.
>>
>>86679970
You going to pretend that last man standing isn't a cliche family comedy done hundred times over.
>>
So many retards in this thread, and this site in general these days getting baited by the lowest effort shit, lurk more faggots
>>
>when they replace oldest daughter with a bitchier uglier one
why tho
>>
Tim Allen is an ex-druggie who snitched on his dealer so he wouldn't have to do time
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.