[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they OUR GUYS? I created a world when these four guys are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Sitcom.jpg (78KB, 896x502px) Image search: [Google]
Sitcom.jpg
78KB, 896x502px
Are they OUR GUYS?
I created a world when these four guys are my best friends ever, i even get lucid dreams about them
they're like a family to me, my dream is a sitcom when i'm the main character and they're my friends and we're like living together and there's a lot of fun stuff going out
it's like seindfeld, but better
you guys would loved it, there's a lot of 4chan references and stuff.
>>
>>86672193
the episode starts with shrek living in his swamp all by himself, the wife left him & the donkey dude too, then he decides to find a new group of friends, and because he's shrek he can travel through dimensions, he carefully doing research about everyone in all of the dimensions, that's how he found babadook, his first new friend, babadook is alone all by himself watching over his wife & child in the shadows al always, that's when shrek appears and says ''Hey'' babadook scared shitless and saying stuff like '' what the fuck who are you'' and shrek is like ''like it or not, i'm your new best friend'' and babadook responds with tears on his face ''a f-friend?...you wanna be friends with ME? I'm a MONSTER, dude'' and shrek answers gently ''Pshh....no tears, only dreams now''
that's the early draft of first episode, what do you think?
>>
File: OURGUYS.png (1MB, 1308x1938px) Image search: [Google]
OURGUYS.png
1MB, 1308x1938px
>>86672193
I already have this thread capped.
Your move, OP.
>>
File: OURGUYS2.jpg (330KB, 1344x1544px) Image search: [Google]
OURGUYS2.jpg
330KB, 1344x1544px
>>86672739
>>
File: OURGUYS3.jpg (401KB, 1348x1112px) Image search: [Google]
OURGUYS3.jpg
401KB, 1348x1112px
>>86672762
>>
>>86672739
>>86672762
>Not having a archived version.
what a pleb.
>>
>>86672207
>>86634873 (OP) (You)
the second episode starts with shrek & babadook talking about their ex-wifes and kids, bonding and stuff like that,then babadook asks when are they going to look for a new friends, that's how they found out about a marmaduke, they watch him from the distance and babadook is already hating the guy saying stuff like ''i dont know, shrek. this guy is clearly a douchebag'' and shrek answers ''that's why we need him, we need a funny guy in our group, you know?'' and babadook signs, they wait for the night to talk to him, so they wake him up and marmaduke kinda doesn't understand everything thinks he's having a bad dream and saying ''wow, that's the most ugliest dudes i've seen in my entire doglife, no offense fellas. so is this a bad dream or a GOOD bad dream?'' and shrek is answers ''we're your new best friends, my name is shrek, this dude is babadook'' and marmaduke is like ''woah, woah, woah hold on guys, i dont need YOU as my friends, alright? i have standards'' and babadook is like ''i told you, shrek. this guy is a douche'' and shrek is like ''dont give up on people that easily, they will surprise you'' and marmaduke is like ''On second thought, maybe i can give this relationships a chance, that's a dream after all'' and shrek is like ''Alright, see you tomorrow''
Then in the morning marmaduke wakes up from a knocking at his door, opens it and sees Shrek & Marmaduke and just faints, that's the end of episode 2
>>
>>86672791
the archived version is the pleb version nitwit, do you think someone who saw a video of Woodstock has more bragging rights than someone who was actually there?
>>
>>86672834
Hippies are not welcome here.
Screencapping something is literally Plebbit tier.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.