[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't Dany return his feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ser-jorah-daenerys.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ser-jorah-daenerys.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Why won't Dany return his feelings?
>>
Because he's supposed to look like Robert Baratheon's actor rather than the handsome one we see on TV.
>>
TOO OLD
>>
File: 3452523452345.jpg (105KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
3452523452345.jpg
105KB, 1280x825px
Dany is a fat girl anyway who honestly cares
>>
>>86671417
because women are not your property, "nice guy"

you are not entitled to sexual access to a woman just because you fawn over her
>>
He's gonna regret not taking Jon's sword
>>
>>86671417
He's around 30 years older than her.
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>>86671417
TOO OLD
>>
>>86671560
Technically you are. Women have been property for the vast majority of human history. Allowing women to choose their partners was the greatest mistake made in human history
>>
>>86671560
This is why I fucking hate women, they act is if the concept of respect was invented with the thought of women in mind.
>>
>>86671417
>old white beta looser
>horde of superior dothraki barbarians
>>
>>86671417

>why wont any friendzone return feelings?

It doesnt work that way, you cant cosplay a beta orbiter and expect sex in return, go back to 9gag and bitch about how world is cruel faggot
>>
>>86671615
>>86671616
triggered
>>
>>86671560
>>86671637
>>86671687
>beta
>orbiter
>friendzone
Take this rkgay shit somewhere else. Jorah is a man with his eyes on a woman, not some meme spouting geek.
>>
>>86671482
Some women like 'em old and burly
>>
Not even shitposting here, if I was barren like Dany is now I'd just take 10 foot of Dothraki cock every night.
>>
>>86671417
Jorah was a lot creepier in the books, often giving Dany questionable advice in an attempt to situate himself as her only possible love interest. Whenever a male character was introduced in Dany's story, Jorah would immediately say something like "HE'S NO GOOD DANY YOU SHOULD GET RID OF THAT GUY JUST TRUST MEEEEEEE."

Martin practically built him from the ground up to be one of those beta weirdos who try to get laid by becoming friends with hot chicks.
>>
>>86671615
For you, definitely.
>>
File: incest.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
incest.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>86671417

Because he's not related to her FUCK so obvious!

Is Jorah Dany's nephew? FUCKING NO.

Why the fuck would she fuck anyone who is NOT her blood, genetic nephew.

Targ NEEDS incest, blood. born incest.,

Ppppsht nothin' personal, Jorah.
>>
>>86671482
I don't think he's supposed to be fat. Heavily built and balding but not just fat like Robert is
>>
>>86671417
he is too small
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.