[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: al.jpg (10KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
10KB, 640x358px
what the fuck is her problem?
>>
Sansa, the faces. They were beautiful.
>>
>>86670666
>what the fuck is her problem?

abysmally bad writers

also, all hail satan. i'll sell you my neighbor's soul for the winning numbers of lottery, o great lord of darkness.
>>
Nothing, she is no one.
>>
>>86670782

arya, no one empty shell actually another faceless one wearing her face
jon, undead gorm actually red priestess shadow child wearing his face
bran, possessed by night king real bran dead body shell puppet of night king
sansa, damaged goods
>>
guess: she's actually 1-up on littlefinger. she's going to try and expose him while testing sansa. she admires their dad too much to actually kill her imo because he'd have never done that shit

only reason i'm not 100% is because i feel like we're distant on what littlefingers motivations are, so we'll see
>>
>>86671204

DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW? WE ALL KNOW WHAT LITTLEFINGERS MOTIVATIONS ARE. HE WANTS TO CLIMB THE LADDER, YOU CHAOTICALLY BLITHERING IDIOT.
>>
>>86671474
well he didnt climb so good
>>
>>86671494

OF COURSE HE DIDN'T CLIMB SO GOOD HIS FINGERS ARE LITTLE
>>
>>86670666

Lotta loyalty for a hired face.
>>
File: 1477198742561.jpg (30KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477198742561.jpg
30KB, 640x427px
>>86671132
>damaged goods
>>
>>86671513
holy kek
>>
>>86671474
>HE WANTS TO CLIMB LADY STARK
fixed
>>
>>86670666
They're building up a red herring plot with her being evil, but then the real baddie shows up and they defeat him together with Sansa but Sansa tragically dies anyway and Batman learns that he should trust people more
>>
Why doesn't she just teleport behind Kingslanding and kill Cersei?
>>
>>86670666
>Mom found the bag of faces
>>
>>86671513

Fucking hell anon kek
>>
>>86670666
>Sansa
I hate Sansa and have from the beginning and everything Arya said was true.
>>
We alredy know the leaks, fucking mongs, CIA dies by arya and sansa give her the order
>>
>A LITERAL BAG OF FACES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>86670666
hey that's rude, it's a birth defect.
>>
>>86670666
It makes no sense to me why she suddenly turned into a massive cunt. It makes less sense that people are siding with her over Sansa.
>>
>>86670666
I'd turn the faces she has into onaholes.
>>
File: link.jpg (85KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
85KB, 500x688px
>>86671513
lel
>>
>>86675949
praying this is one of the scenes they filmed to throw off leakers
>>
>>86670666
She's a cringey edgelord for literally no reason other than having to hang out with the hound for a couple seasons.
>>
>>86671204
>Look at me. You're a Stark of Winterfell, you know our words.
>Winter is coming.
>You were born in the long summer, you've never known anything else. But now winter is truly coming, and in the winter we must protect ourselves - look after one another. Sansa is your sister.
>I don't hate her, not really.
>I don't want to frighten you, but I won't you lie to you either. We've come to a dangerous place, we cannot fight a war amongst ourselves.
>>
>>86670666
low bitrate
>>
in this fucked up season the Winterfell arc is arguably the most boring, idiotic, and annoying one
>>
She's the ugly sister
>>
>>86671513
It's a big ladder
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.