[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck happened?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what the fuck happened?!
>>
puberty
mexican genes
skin bleaching
(((california)))
>>
DAN'D
>>
>>86670350
She didn't fuck Dan.
>>
guarantee she'll be a real estate agent in her 30's
>>
>>86670350
That brittle Micheal Jackson nose is showing more and more.
>>
>>86670350

People realized she had no talent, was simply a 10/10 pretty face, and then she hit the "prime" wall (like 25 max for most actresses) and that's it all over for her.

>>86670395

Real Estate Agent + Trophy Wife for a large local network weatherman in his 40's, or a very handsome and wealthy businessman in Arizona in his early 50's (but he looks younger)
>>
Bitch needs to wash that neck. Pronto, arriba, arriba, YE HAW YE HAW!
>>
>>86670436
you sound mad jealous of imaginary people you made up yourself
>>
>>86670350
She didn't fuck Dan and didn't get the spot. She's blacklisted from most productions
>>
Doesn't she have some gig right now?
>>
>>86670467

I wasn't jealous of them until you made me think about it.

Thanks.

Pic related. Where they'll be living.

Occassionally they will have friends over, have a bit too much to drink, sneakily do some lines of MDMA, jokingly put on some old episodes of Victorious to laugh about, Victoria will get sad, and later cheat on her husband with her friends portly husband in the guest house, while her husband is passed out drunk, thinking about the girl from starbucks he's been having an affair with and who has become increasingly erratic and dangerously close to telling her friends about it.
>>
Doesn't she have herpes?
>>
>>86670694
Maybe. 80% of em do.
But rep. wise she's a goody goody relatively. That actually hasn't helped her get parts and she's starting to panic.
>>
>>86670631
>these are the people that want to write our tv shows
>>
>>86670848

It's not my fault she's destined for a predictable and boring life.
>>
>>86670631
That's one tight ass mansion
>>
>>86670631
That's one tight ass cuck story
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.