[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he should have been luke cage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 857FO3KU51HC0003.jpg (288KB, 1603x1600px) Image search: [Google]
857FO3KU51HC0003.jpg
288KB, 1603x1600px
he should have been luke cage
>>
>white woman at his feet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why does this trigger me so hard?
>>
>>86670265
Rip off of Pam Grier>some dumb white slut any day of the week desu
>>
>>86670265
>not being righteous
>>
>Jessica, shut the fuck up. I know that was you, I ain't even gotta look. I should send your ass back to the Purple Man, with his hot ass mind control powers. Would you like that?
>>
>>86670714
Who saw that coming, uhhh... I mean, who saw where that came fromn
>>
File: 1936394270456.gif (488KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
1936394270456.gif
488KB, 450x344px
>>86670008
They could definitely use Black Dynamite dialogue in fucking capeshit. Instead of Luke Cage giving Iron Fist the gay bitch talk about privilege, it could've been something /fun/

Like have Cage walk in on Iron giving Jessica the Fist after much suspicion and says, "I should've known it was you, zany Danny. I'm gonna give you one /marvel/ous ass-whoopin." Then Iron tries to regain his composure and explain, "Luke Cage... There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this." Luke Cage slowly crosses his arms, waiting. Then Iron Fist suddenly pulls out of Jess and frogleaps over her, his fists glowing with power and his pants down, "SHOWTIME, MOTHERFUCKER."

Then they have one of those fights where they exhaust each other, smile and laugh, and become friends or something.
>>
Would Terry Crews have been a good Luke Cage? I think he would of been able to pull off cheesy 70's dialog
>>
>>86671816
Yea. Screaming about being bulletproof and shit.
>>
>>86671761
get your black hands off the presidential dinnerware you moon cricket.
>>
File: 01.jpg (176KB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
176KB, 1920x1038px
>>86672034
that line ruined me

and this dude
>>
>>86672361
>tfw white and i drink malt liquor
>>
When are we gonna get a sequel or a third season of the tv series, fucking adult swim canceling it, its probably the best looking show to ever be on adult swim.
>>
>>86672510
i dont think we ever will.
>>
>>86671816
him yelling sweet christmas would be perfect
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.