[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she the most hated character in the show ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dany drogon.jpg (72KB, 605x699px) Image search: [Google]
dany drogon.jpg
72KB, 605x699px
why is she the most hated character in the show ?
>>
>Entitled
>Self absorbed
>Narcissistic
>Megalomaniac
>Doesn't listen to others

Basically a slightly younger and more attractive Cersei
>>
File: danysxa.png (577KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
danysxa.png
577KB, 1024x763px
>>
>>86669973
Don't forget
>slut
>>
>>86669872
Had to quit watching mainly because I find her character insufferable. I'm sure many others have too.
>>
>>86669872
Bad actress.
>>
>>86669989
Imagine being autistic enough to make this.
>>
>>86673454
>personnal attacks
>does not refute the facts
>>
>>86669872
>Jon Snow?
>But he's so short and his dick is probably small
>>
>>86673627
>"He's handsome, talented, smart, and so decent to the core that it's impossible not to like him. Maddening. The one thing we can do is saddle his character with a tiny pecker."
>>
>>86669872
Post the Khaleesi one with Jorah
>>
>>86673627
Every westerosi dick is small when you're used to the BDC
>>
File: Sansa-misandry.gif (886KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sansa-misandry.gif
886KB, 500x281px
>>86673718
the show
>>
>>86673454
imagine being autistic enough to post on 4chan
>>
>>86669973

I feel the same, but I actually like Cersei since she at least seems to accept that the shit she's done has been evil yet doesn't care because she was thinking of protecting her family first.

Dany always seems ready to toss anyone aside that doesn't do exactly what she wants due to viewing herself as holier than everyone else.
>>
>>86673454
You opened this thread. You are autistic enough.
>>
>>86669872
She's not hated anymore now she's tsundere
>>
>>86669973
dany or drogon?
>>
>>86669973
except lena headey can actually act
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.