[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did benjen not get on the horse with jon snow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 606_Benjen_Stark_Promo.jpg (2MB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
606_Benjen_Stark_Promo.jpg
2MB, 3733x2100px
Why did benjen not get on the horse with jon snow?
>>
File: 1503088263163.jpg (90KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503088263163.jpg
90KB, 500x584px
>>86664110

Because he cant cross the wall because he is zombie dude, but they can bring other zombie dude for "show and tell" in kings landing, i dont know, show makes no sense anymore
>>
>>86664200
>makes no sense any more
I'm pretty sure that was a plot point a while ago.
>>
>>86664110
The writers had to kill him off somehow for closure and they arent clever enough to actually write something that makes sense.
>>
>>86664110
dabid ruined my life
>>
File: 1503224564989.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503224564989.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>86664244

yeah there were moments here and there but they went full anime this episode, literaly 0 constraints!

>Chilling on the comfy island
>Gendry roleplaying marathon battle messinger from Sparta
>Night King anti air Missile
>Jon going for a swim under water with fur coat then swim out 5 mins later like he is going for world record for ice diving
>Night King spares them by killing dragon further away becuase of plot reasons
>Army of the dead instead of swarming the attacks one by one.
>They pulled out huge chains from their asses and hooked them to dead dragon even tho they waited for 2 days for water to freeze because they cant swimm

Remmeber when in previous season of GoT characters that acts stupid and makes a mistake dies? Well that has gone out of the window with introduction of plot armor and stuff...
>>
why were there no ice giants?
>>
>>86664110
There was no time
>>
>>86664110
No idea. He can't cross the wall though don't see why he can't just camp outside the wall near the entrance. Maybe he was just tired of being an undead dude and just wanted to die already, especially knowing that jon was safe now.
>>
Benjen is a flase flag operation by the night king, he is pretending to help Jon Snow. When he will come to the wall by himself they will open the door and he will unleash magic that will take many lives.
Bran is already on his side.
>>
>>86664525
>They pulled out huge chains from their asses and hooked them to dead dragon
I was laughing so hard when i saw this shit
couldnt they make some ice chains or something?
fuck man
wildlings aren't capable of making shit like that and they certainly didnt just apparate it.
>>
>>86664200
White Walkers are living humans that become turned. Wights are dead beings that become turned. Benjen is half White Walker. White Walkers can't cross the wall. Wights can cross. Remember the wight in Castle Black in season 1?

Pay fucking attention, turbopleb.
>>
>>86664837
wtf does that even mean. benjen was half dead when he got turned?
>>
>>86664110
It's complicated.
>>
File: Battle_Droid_Army.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Droid_Army.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>86664837

and they dont attack for 7 seasons because they are waiting for Nightking? Or because their transmiter on their back spreading wight propaganda will turn off if they go out of range of propaganda tower?

Are you going to tell me that wights are actualy a trade federation droids? They sure acted like that when they fell down convinietly except one when they went to capture them?
>>
>>86664695
They couldn't just raise the thing from the bottom of the lake because it would look like a warcraft ripoff.

https://youtu.be/BCr7y4SLhck
>>
>>86664966
He was only mostly dead.
>>
>>86664110
Cisscum Morghulis, it's an old saying but loosely translated it means all straight white males free of deformities must die.
>>
>>86664110
Writers don't care, they know normies will eat whatever garbage they throw at them. Anyone can see there's fucking plenty of room on the horse and "there's no time" is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>86665323

Not to mention that horse was probably undead even, so it wouldnt care about weight, Benji and that horse are there since season 1, im pretty sure horses dont eat snow since i havent saw many pastures
>>
>>86664110
Horses can't run as fast with 2 people on them as they can with only 1 person on them
>>
Can the dead even kill Benjen? He's half White Walker so can they even do anything to him?
>>
>>86665546

Who is gonna chase them? WIght King cavalry could catch up easy since they have magic undead horses. Wight cant catch any horse on foot.
>>
>>86665689
Well clearly the wights are fast because they managed to get from way off in the distant mountains to down in the canyon/lake area just as fast as Jon&pals
>>
>>86665689
Polar bear or ice spiders
>>
>>86665263
Try finding that option on government paperwork
>>
>>86664573

CGI costs too much. Way over budget. The (((cast))) from Girls aren't cheap.
>>
>>86665934
>>86665829

Jon has plot armor anyway im sure they would both be fine, also no spiders in the show, CGI budget too tight.
>>
>WAAAH D&D ARE SO STOOPID
grrm is the one that invented coldhands you fucks, they're just working with the dumb shit they've got
>>
>>86665196
yeah got would never rip something off
>>
>>86664110

horses run faster with one rider, he cant pass the wall, he was tired of being undead and this was his last chance to go killing some wights, his "no time" was more about no time to explain why hes alive than about why he isnt coming with jon, its the end of what they have to say about his character and this episode was clearly rushing as much plot forward and whatever parts of all this are necessary for the end game it will all probably happen far more organically in the books but the show runners have gone so far away from whatever that will look like we get ridiculous episodes like this where way too much coincidence happens all at once.
>>
>>86664110
him getting on the the horse would make it slow and jon might not make it? or he just wanted to die coz he's stuck between life and death
>>
>>86664110
There's NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!
>>
>>86664110
If both of them were on horse, WW would chase them. He stayed to buy some time for John to escape
>>
>>86665689
the temperature
>>
>>86664200
He didnt want to spread what he had. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>86664525
>they went full anime
Plenty of anime are more sensible and understated than this episode. This reads like a shitty GoT fanfiction (which I guess it is, in a sense).
>>
>>86664110
He told Jon aint nobody got time for that
>>
>>86664110
They can't across water to get to John snow , but they can go into water to get the dead dragon
>>
File: youweresaying.jpg (107KB, 2048x1108px) Image search: [Google]
youweresaying.jpg
107KB, 2048x1108px
>>86664568
>>
This scene was fucking pathetic, I was hoping he would make a fucking mess on that army and take at least 20 wights out with him, it was fucking pathetic, he literally tugged on a snowniggers head with that shitty spinning cock and fell to the ground and died... wtf is wrong with the creators of this show.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.