[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: characters men will never understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (96KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1440x960px
ITT: characters men will never understand.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-19-23h48m43s040.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-19-23h48m43s040.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: Image.png (294KB, 689x361px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
294KB, 689x361px
>>86662278
>>
File: 1502154180836.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1502154180836.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>>86662278
she went from being so interesting and seemingly well-acted to being a robot ninja assassin with zero emotion
>>
>>86662278

She's usually a 10/10 character. Why is she being such a vile cunt all of a sudden.
>>
>>86662371
>>86662356

Why can't plebs on this board understand character development? She's literally become that character over 7 fucking seasons. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>86662371
Writers needed conflict but didn't know how to write it.

If they knew how to write it, it would have been perfect and poetic because despite having been apart for so many years, they still argue like sisters would
>>
File: confused black mii.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
confused black mii.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>86662278
Is this a edit? Who thought that pose with that face with be a good idea?
>>
File: do i have to beg you.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
do i have to beg you.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>86662356

she should have died off after she left the hound.

There literally hasn't been an interesting scene with her since then.
>>
>>86662471
Thank God someone shares my opinion, I've never found Arya interesting. imo she got carried by the people around her, gendry, jaqen and obviously the hound
>>
>>86662404
>>86662404
>implying that counts as character development
Fampire her plot sucks, it's like Bran's throughout seasons 3-6 but even less important.

All of a sudden she's "teh greatest swordgurl evar becas she is ongry her familee died," and can beat establoshed characters that trained for decades because, reasons.

It's like Danerys in general- pick a brilliant idea, an idealistic you girl beaten into heroism by terror and strife, but still weak due to naivety and delusions of peace or whatever. Then ruin it all by having the actress exclusively be smug or angry (and not do either well), write out all character flaws cause muh feminism, and make her an unbeatable badass facing off against obviously evil opponents.

She was supposed to (going by books) be a cruel, heartless killer, still 'good' but hollow and willing to murder just because. The show doesn't do that, just like it doesn't do danerys, justice. Though Danny is more an acting problem whereas arya is a mostly writing problem
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 600x512px
>>86662278
>Arya literally saw Sansa from the statue of Baelor crying and screaming "No! no!" As they held her back and chopped Ned's head off
You stood up there and did nothing while they beheaded our dad
>Arya was literally working for and with Tywin Lannister for a number of episodes, in theory helping her brother lose the war. Sansa did nothing except be tormented by Joffrey
WTF Sansa when you were in kings landing you did nothing you Lannister collaborator!
I fucking hate Arya
>>
>>86662278

Is a walking caricature a character now?
>>
>>86662371

She caught the Stark autism from Bran.
>>
>>86663456

Arya was playing the game of faces. Sansa didn't call her out on her lie, she lost the game.
>>
Arya was always edgy, Salsafags are just butthurt because she's calling out their shitty waifu for being the jealous cunt she actually is.
>>
Watched the scene with her training with Syrio yesterday. It really is amazing how badly she aged. She was pretty cute, and then got so ugly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.