[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote Manipulating AGT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Alright faggots,
America's Got Talent has been devoid of any talent in the past few years and is now a singing contest. However, AGT has finally came through and gave us the best act in a while to make it to the live shows: Mirror Image. With their combination of singing and beautifully choreographed dances, they put all other acts to shame.

For some reason people believe they are the worst act on this show, but I believe they should win the entire show. Tuesday night we will vote as many times as we can for these two totally not gay kids and improve this shitty "reality" TV show.

https://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/exclusives/agt-vote#main

Once the timer reaches zero, we will flood the sites to make sure Mirror Image becomes the best act of the night.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5wV33as0U [Embed]

Here's their last beautiful performance
>>
Fuck this show. Trash shows need trash winners
>>
Bring it to the top
>>
America's got Faggots
>>
kek these faggots are annoying as fuck

let's vote them through
>>
How does this even get through
>>
Better than the other fucking singer acts.
>>
Reserving tickets to watch gay image live.
>>
>it's an "AGT Contestant tries reverse psychology on /tv/" episode
>>
I dropped this shitty show as soon as Mel and Heidi became judges.

First: neither if them are American

Second: they are both airheads who would gladly put a hot guy into the next round even if he sucks
>>
Nobody's going to vote for them unless they troll the fuck out of this show.
>>
No fucking wonder they got through.
>>
I actually watch AGT every week and I don't appreciate you patronizing the show.
>>
>>86656335
This show pisses me off so much. Every time someone does something really cool, that probably only like a handful of other people in the world could pull off, they get voted out for some meme singer girl. So many fucking people can sing, it's not that special. Then this dude fucking balls out on stage but loses to a fat singer chick because everyone feels bad she's fat and lonely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31DvzPDOOe0
>>
This show needs to learn a fucking lesson with how they handle this trash show.
>>
>>86657092
>>86657146
I can't fucking believe that fat bitch and the clown got more votes than the Korean dancers. God dammit I'm mad
>>
File: 1490064955202.jpg (54KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1490064955202.jpg
54KB, 540x511px
>>86656835
it almost worked
until the nigger pop music kicked in and I realized how faggoty everyone is
>>
>>86656335
How did the only singing act to lose be fucking Puddles. Fuck this show
>>
>>86657146
You should know by now how this show is gonna play out. Most of the acts I'd like to see win never get to the live shows but it's entertaining seeing them up until then, plus it's good exposure for them.

When the daredevils get on the live shows it's nuts, but I think they're starting to steer away from that. Especially after last year when that dude got shot in the throat with a flaming arrow, and that couple with the throwing knives was intense too.

I'll still watch, there's a few gems here and there.
>>
>>86657247
I give the clown tons of credit for being original at least. He changes up song structures and shit and also has his whole clown routine.
But yeah the fat bitch over the manlet daredevil and the korean dancers was absolute bullshit.
>>
>>86657418
For starters he's too old and so he's not marketable. This show is used to fatten up Simon's portfolio. Then he's an old dude dressed as a clown, people just aren't buying it. Tape Face last year was different though because that was comedy. Don't get me wrong I liked Puddles and he's got a some real pipes but he wasn't gonna win.
>>
>>86657434
I feel like the show is being way too safe with the acts they let through at this point. Singing is the least likely act where something goes wrong I noticed and they'll continue to keep this up unfortunately.
>>
>>86657537
The daredevil was good. Super entertaining for sure.

What does the Cuban chick have? A sob story? She stands no chance against the younger singers anyway. The Korean dancers were at least something different. Fuck dude. Tomorrow is going to be a shitshow.

Whatever, the ventriloquist chick is gonna win it all
>>
>>86657613
I really dislike singing acts on AGT. They're not special and the only reason a singing act really goes through is due to the story attached.
>>
File: 1434221842977.png (186KB, 911x877px) Image search: [Google]
1434221842977.png
186KB, 911x877px
>>86656398
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ KHALEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>86657576
The better times were when Simon wasn't on America's got talent. Can we go back to when variety was praised?
>>
>>86657735
The formerly blind kid is a perfect example. I give him credit but he doesn't have the necessary stage presence. It's all about the story
>>
>>86656335
Can this be the next shit post vote we do?
>>
This show is basically a way for Simon Cowell to sign singers and get rid of talented acts.
>>
>>86657680
>ventriloquist chick
>not mini asian celine dion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0J-BwkQK4A
>>
I think this is literally the one act simon doesn't want in the next round. Let's fuck his shit up.
>>
>>86657990
She is absolutely incredible, as is the other 9 year old
>>
>>86658094
But she's a ventriloquist and not just a singer. Simon doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: NUP_178280_01067-e1501075294724.jpg (68KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
NUP_178280_01067-e1501075294724.jpg
68KB, 640x427px
Look at that talent!
>>
>>86657247
Clown? Neither clowns didn't even make it to the middle.
>>
>35 posts
>11 IPs

I spy that one retard samefagging this thread
>>
>>86658666
Faggot and proud
>>
jesus fucking christ /tv/

i
don't even know anymore

holy fuck

kill
yourselves
>>
After what happened to the first live show results. I will vote for these fuckboys

TIME TO REVOLT AND AGT CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES
>>
>>86657247
same here. I couldn't believe it either
>>
We need to protest against their elimination. Voting good acts never works so we need to all vote for Mirror Image.
>>
>Americas Got Talent
>Not a single judge is american

Nah, fuck that shit
>>
>>86660238
Are you implying Mirror Image isn't the best act?
But yeah fuck the voting.
>>
we need to brigade vote them into the finals. They must win to undermine AGT
>>
File: ugh.gif (4MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
4MB, 294x233px
>AGT in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzE3L-NKL4
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.