[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Strain Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: The-Strain-Season-3-Poster.jpg (124KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
The-Strain-Season-3-Poster.jpg
124KB, 1500x750px
Games of Thrones? People still watch that? You don't watch that, you watch The Strain which is on right now!
>>
What is the Masters endgame?
>>
>>86656347
to be a fucking jobber
>>
This season is exactly half over and then the series itself will end. Nothing has happened these five past episodes.

I felt that in the last episode that they are setting up the Angels. I hope they don't do the Angels ending and come up with something better.
>>
I've only watched the first two episodes this season and they were boring as fuck. Did it get better at all?
>>
>>86656317
Hate Zack too much to watch the show past S2
>>
>>86656545
this. also the strigoy going full nazi is so lame and uncreative.
>>
>dat phat vicotrian rump
>>
Isn't it a bit late in the series to be fleshing out Quinlan's backstory?

I mean there are what 3-5 episodes left?
>>
There's too many new characters and not enough screen time to develop them for us to give a shit about.

The original team is split up into five different story lines so just a little bit of story is advanced each week.

Gus still hasn't been betrayed by the mayate yet and there's only five episodes left.
>>
>its not your fault
>>
HUMAN-STRIGOI RACE WAR WHEN?
>>
>>86656807
I bore with the show despite all the issues but when Eichorst said
>the jew did this
I almost turned my T.V. off.
>>
They knew the show was ending and FX would air whatever they made so they decided to drop some red pills.
Bravo.
>>
>>86657227
bingo. I find it a waste of time.
>>
>>86656347
to enslave humans for breeding & meat/blood
>>
>>86656317
shit show, belongs on CW
>>
>>86656347
Strig on mars
>>
AHAHAHA YES ZACK FUCK YOU
>>
Lol, Zack got cucked.
>>
So Trump is a clown and the clown cult is the Alt-Right, right?
>>
Cucked by an even bigger looking faggot.
>>
Zach is a Supreme Gentleman
>>
This kid is definitely being set up for death.
>>
Zach is full on /tv/. Loving the nice guy shit.
>>
KEK this kid never stops finding ways to be a bigger asshole.
>>
>loli
>now slut

Who's next for Zack's Strigoi harem?
>>
I wonder who it will be most enjoyable to watch kill Zach.
>>
>>86659070
K-kaa-san?!

"STRIGGER SCREECHING*
>>
Richard Sammel has the best acting gig ever, I'm super jealous.
>>
SCHEISSE
>>
That was technically the best episode of the season since it focused on the only storylines that mattered.
>>
>>86659149
Does he die in the comic?
>>
>>86658999
Sounds like someone read the books.
>>86659149
It'd be best if literally the entire cast, including dead characters, had a chance to punch him while he's crucified upside down.
>>86659480
>the comic
>being referred to as the source material
How do people like you even exist?
>>
>>86658128
What happened away from the PC & can't watch it right now,did his maid get killed
>>
Do you think that the nigger will betray them?
>>
>>86659812
>What happened

The maid was taking the fruit Zach gave her and was giving it to her boyfriend. So Zach had his loli-vamp turn her into a Strigoi.
>>
Are all the main storylines finally going to converge now? Seems like they are running out of time to tie this together without rushing it.
>>
>>86659956
just like my doujins
>>
bruh, look at this dood
>>
>>86660089
I remember.
I think it's pretty funny they responded to fan criticism by giving him the nose. Still not sure why Quinlan has a nose.
>>
>>86660089
The Palmer Master looks pretty good. Very Max Schrek like. The original master looks like a retarded muppet.
>>
File: APES.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
APES.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>86660089
>>
>>86660089
How do his rings still fit after his fingers mutated?

Why does he even wear the rings? Why would he care about some stupid human rings his host had?
>>
>>86660606
dude just turn your brain off lmao
>>
>>86659956
>The maid was taking the fruit Zach gave her and was giving it to her boyfriend. So Zach had his loli-vamp turn her into a Strigoi.

He's still keeping her as the maid.
>>
>>86660606
I always assumed it was on account of some visage of the former host memory's being retained
>>
>>86659070
Mister Eichorst
>>
>>86661058
I'd rather keep my penis than keep my rings.
>>
File: foundthekike.webm (451KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
foundthekike.webm
451KB, 720x404px
ive never seen an episode, but this might be my all time fav webm
>>
>>86658999
Which one?
>>
>>86662664
All of them. This the Holocaust, baby!
>>
>>86659031
that's kinda his entire point m8
>>
>>86658999
he can't die until his dad sees him again
>>
Based Eichorst dropping truth bombs
>>
>tfw don't like watching TV
>still no torrent
>>
>>86657227
he's gonna sacrifice hisself instead of eph so he can live happily ever after. what a joke. i stopped giving a shit after they got rid of angel.
>>
>>86664667
Sounds like someone didn't read the books.
>>
>>86664814
they took some cliffnotes from the first book for season 1 and threw the other 2 on a grinder and went fuck all for the remaining seasons
>>
>>86656317
I was wondering who else watched this.
>>
>>86665085
No, they FIXED THEM.
>killing off Doctor Tits and her demented mom
Best thing to happen in the entire franchise, ever.
>>
>>86656681
This but I dropped it after he nuked the city.
>>
>>86665169
>doc

who?
>>
>>86665456
Shit, did the beaner only have a bachelors or something?
>>
>>86656317
Is zach officially now

/ourguy/ ?
>>
>>86656317
I stopped watching the strain because of Zack. The actor is shit, the character is shit,
Muh moommyy
>>
Mexifu didn't to be on the show anymore.

Dutch isn't in the books. Some of Mexifu's storyline was given to her.

Mexifu leaves Eph because he's a cuck and she takes up with Fett to look for the snuke in the midwest.
>>
>>86666776
dutch was an original character?
>>
>>86656553
they did we found out that their draining the baby's & killing off the one's who don't produce
>>
Last week's episode:
>So this is the Master's Final Solution

They said it. They came out and said it.
>>
>>86667164
Correct.
You didn't notice? She's a fucking beautiful but mysterious hacker archetype. She has OC donut steel written all over her.
>>
>>86656317
Jews fighting striGOYs
Dropped
>>
>>86667799
>Jews fighting striGOYs

Fuck. I just got it now. They're really in your face about it too.
>>
>>86656545
>angels

aren't they vampires where do angels fall into this?
>>
>>86667502
i chuckled at that part
>>
>>86667917
>where do angels fall into this?

I'm not even going to spoiler this shit because it's so stupid. The fucking Angels come down from heaven and save humanity. It's seems like where even foreshadowing this during Eichorst and Setrakian's conversation a couple episodes back. They might do it.
>>
File: sweating shirou.jpg (45KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
sweating shirou.jpg
45KB, 600x588px
>>86668176
do they at least look cool or unique compared the strigoi?
>>
>kid gets cucked

What the fuck did he expect?
He's like 14 and she's in her early 20's
>>
>>86668176
No, they don't.
The angels come down to take Ozzy back, because he was resurrected by Quinlan gathering all the remains of the other Ancients during the timeskip. I think, I read the books like three years ago.
>>
File: Confused Dungeon Adventure.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Dungeon Adventure.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>86667799
>>
i forgot how the comic ended

has it ended?

last thing i remember was the main guy and his son going with quinlan i think to set off a nuke and they died and saved the world at the same time, i dont remember the angels coming down part
>>
Every episode I pray for a horrible death for Zack and instead he just keeps getting worse and worse. I bet he'll never get what he deserves for the things he's done.
>>
>>86669145
Is getting BTFO by a nuke good enough?
>>
>>86669001
Back to ledit cuckboy
>>
>>86656347
flying strig pyramids to Jupiter
>>
>>86668468
hes a 14 year old boy who doesnt understand women yet. the master then hilariously reinforces that she betrayed him.
Zachs just a fucking selfish cunt who not only suffers from being 14 and naive but also really fucking gullible and delusional to how hes being manipulated by just about everyone except for his father.
>>
Zach is going to live
Fet is going to die
Somehow angels will still get shoved into the story
>>
>>86668468
>mfw hes getting love advice from the master
Top kek
>>
>>86670785
I love show!Master, he's hilarious.
>>
>https://911movies.co/episodes/the-strain-4x6/
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.