[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: dunnhierslastsonata.jpg (270KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
dunnhierslastsonata.jpg
270KB, 800x448px
Is it a problem?
>>
>>86655647
No I'm done here-
>>
>>86655739
That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>86655739
That's not how I remember that scene
>>
>>86655739
*Dunneheir
>>
File: dumb shit.png (77KB, 187x186px) Image search: [Google]
dumb shit.png
77KB, 187x186px
>>86655647
award for biggest idiot right here
>>
File: 1502229343156.png (687KB, 707x870px) Image search: [Google]
1502229343156.png
687KB, 707x870px
>>86655739
>No, I'm Dunnheir
>>
>>86656541
"Is that a problem?"
"No, I'm Dunnhier."

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because "[he's] Dunnhier", the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly: the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.
>>
>>86656714
explain McKenna?
>>
>>86656819

Abikka Recar:
>Schools Out time to go
>McKenna's not getting up is he?
>What happened to the rest of he guys?
>>
>>86656817
moar pls, there is one about a clown peering into the camera...
>>
>>86656817
This guy gets it.
>>
>>86656817
man this movie is too smart for me
>>
>>86656995
thanks, missed that the first time around
>>
>>86656817
What confused me was the role of the bank manager. What was Nolan trying to tell us with this character? Was it important that the bank manager seemed to know one of the robbers? He even called him out by name "Ewan, your friends are dead!"
>>
>>86657678
No you got it all wrong. He was saying, " Do you know who you're stealing from? Ewan Yurfrenzaded!

Nolan again was showing the hubris of the high class criminals and mivsters in Gotham being uprooted by chaotic new criminals in the new escalated crime scene. Ewan Yurfrenzaded is clearly one of the most high profile mobsters around and is so arrogant he shouts his name to the robbers
>>
>>86657910
That changes everything. Nolan really knows how to pack a lot into an opening scene. This and the airplane scene are probably two of the most complex scenes in all of cinema.
>>
File: nolansenigma.jpg (979KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nolansenigma.jpg
979KB, 1920x1080px
>>86656817
Just before Dunnhier was dispatched, he called someone. You can hear him utter these words
>Here comes Cail Endlarm
Was he calling for backup? Did he know he was about to be betrayed by a friend?
Nolan has yet again created a character shrouded in mystery, another thread woven into the tapestry of enigma. While Cail Endlarm's true identity remains unknown, we can make educated guesses as to who represents this highly esteemed person (Dunnhier himself is forced to call him into aid).
It could very well be Abikka himself, going once again under another name, but knowing Nolan's mind and it's infinite spirals and layers, he wouldn't be satisfied with that, so I'm daring to slam the tag unto Batman himself. Why else would he be so hellbent on stopping "Joker" and bringing him in? Not for a few people he just met a while ago, no no.. It has to be because Dunnhier was Cail's aka "Batman's" close friend.
>>
>>86656714
Top guy is Ewan Yafrenz
>>
please spoonfeed me the meaning of this meme
>>
>>86658879
We're poking fun at how poor nolan is at writing. The grammar isn't even correct.
"Ewan Yafrenz are dead". The "are" should be "is". It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>86655647
No I'm Dunkirk.
>>
File: YOU.jpg (44KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
44KB, 640x320px
>>86659620
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
YO LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY ABOUT A LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES IN A BLUE WORLD AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE SEES IS JUST BLUE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.