[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rey is a Kenobi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ReyKenobi.jpg (51KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
ReyKenobi.jpg
51KB, 768x431px
Pretty much confirmed rigth?
>No lineage to Kenobi in new trilogy.
>Obi Wan speaking directly to Rey with new lines in force vision.
>Jedi mind trick in TFA.
>after TFA Daisy Ridley thought it was obvious.
>>
File: 6854.png (687KB, 542x553px) Image search: [Google]
6854.png
687KB, 542x553px
>>86654496
>>
>>86654496
rey is nobody
>>
>>86654496
>all important jedi have blood lineage to other jedi
no
>>
>>86655059
Disney couldn't even get the way it's done right. Kenobi got by the guard by proxy, he planted ideas that "these aren't the droids you're looking for" and the guard let him off. It's like Inception.

He didn't just say "you will let us go without identification". Rey didn't even do it right.
>>
>>86657597

Obi-Wan literally says "you don't need to see his identification."
>>
>>86657900
The trick is not on the same level as Rey's sue scene.

>you don't need to see his identification
>These are not the droids you're looking for
>move along

Only thing you can interpret as a direct command to the Stormtrooper is the last one.

Rey:
>YOU WILL FREE ME THEN YOU WILL WALK OUT THE DOOR AND JUST GO SOMEWHERE IDK WHERE JUST GO AND YOU WILL LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR ME TO ESCAPE
>>
>>86657597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0hCHGAiF0g

>>
>>86654496
the director said she wasn't anyone important's daughter, but Luke does know her father.
possibly some nobody from the first movies
>>
It's actually a secret guys, Rey's real name is, Mary Sue
>>
>>86654496
There was a toy leak revealing her as a skywalker
>>
>>86654496
It's going to be, not that in movie sense but business sense.
There is no way Disney would let Kenobi brand leave behind in new sequels.

it's just good business
>>
>>86654496
Called it in the beginning.
>>
>>86658872
no there isnt you retard
>>
>>86658872

Source.

Bullshit, by the way.
>>
File: LukeSkywalker.jpg (28KB, 518x459px) Image search: [Google]
LukeSkywalker.jpg
28KB, 518x459px
>>86654496
Ben Skywalker/Solo and Rey Kenobi.
its like poetry.
>>
>>86654496
Rey is actually a Jannetty
>>
>>86659496
Pottery

DABID!
>>
but what of Droopy McCool? He's the key to all of this, you know
>>
>>86657210
thats why the skywalkers were the chosen ones because thye are the only known lineage with the FORCE
>>
>>86658361
Lando?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.