[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cried at the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: disaster artist.jpg (152KB, 1400x2091px) Image search: [Google]
disaster artist.jpg
152KB, 1400x2091px
I cried at the end
>>
good
>>
>>86653685
LOL gay
>>
6/10 book. Greg is a fucking Chad and talked too much about himself. Half the book should have been Greg's perspective followed by a real open interview with Tommy.
>>
>>86654142
nah it was 10/10 m8 sorry
>>
>>86653685
this movie is gonna suck, the hack playing tommy isnt even going to do an accent
>>
I'm 7 hours into the audiobook right now, is Tommy gay or bi?
>>
>>86654142
The parts not about the making of the movie are actually more interesting. It's cool to hear about Tommy and Greg's past and trying to make it in Hollywood

Some of it seems dramatized or completely made up though, like how Greg is able to remember complete conversations from 15 years prior
>>
>>86654544
Oh yeah his interactions with Tommy are fine. I just mean I don't care about him being a small time actor in LA.

I'd like an interview with Tommy where he explains his persepective when feuding with the other Room production people. How Tommy says The Room was always supposed to be a comedy, etc.
>>
>>86654142

i disagree, the stuff about greg was good. you gotta have that in there to ground the story or else all of tommy's retardedness just seems fake.

also tommy is a compulsive liar and any interview with him would have gone nowhere
>>
>>86654544
he has a didactic memory
>>
>>86654544
>Some of it seems dramatized or completely made up though, like how Greg is able to remember complete conversations from 15 years prior

i think that's just what you do when you're writing a memoir-type book like this. it's more interesting to be able to read the dialogue as if the real interaction is being recounted instead of having it retold as the vague memory it may have actually been.
>>
>>86655255
It's kind of cool to hear about how a person winds up in random bit parts and schlock like Retro Puppet Master or the funeral scene in Patch Adams, like there are plenty of Hollywood success stories out there but not much detailing what it's like for people like Greg
>>
>>86656156
Meant for >>86654993
>>
Was anyone else surprised to see how Greg is actually a pretty deep and smart dude? Just looking at him you'd think he was a typical self absorbed Chad model type but he actually seems pretty genuine
>>
>>86656324

yeah but he had a writer help with the book so i have no idea what came from greg and what came from the writer. greg may have just contributed his memories and all of the flowery shit may have come from the writer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.