[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuckin shit, that was bad What the fuck was Ridley thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: alien-covenant.jpg (105KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant.jpg
105KB, 1000x563px
Holy fuckin shit, that was bad

What the fuck was Ridley thinking?
>>
>>86651793

>thinking

he only photographs
>>
are you going to make this thread every day?
>>
>>86651878
Literally first time im posting Covenant thread here, just finished the movie 10 minutes ago
>>
>>86651793
What the fuck was the symbolism behind that nail necklace?
Thought Ridley well go again for muh Jesus metaphors, but they literally just used it to stab David once and that was it
>>
>>86651793
better than Prometheus at least
>>
Alien 7/10
Aliens 6/10
Alien 3 AC 5/10
Prometheus 6/10
Covenant 4/10
>>
>>86653179
>Alien 7/10

just interested, what do you think was a weak part in that movie?what would've elevated that movie to 10/10 for you?
>>
>>86651851
unfortunately, yeah.

Once again 10/10 visuals with characters making stupid decisions.
>>
>>86653056
I disagree. Prometheus at least starts out fine for the first third or so and it's a much better looking movie. Covenant was so drab. Aside from that, it turns to shit within minutes. I liked Walter and David, but that's about it. Everything else was so by the numbers and the characters were somehow stupider than the ones in Prometheus.
>>
>>86653179

Aliens is barely a 3/10
>>
>>86653344
it didnt even have as good visuals are prometheus desu, all the spaceship and fight scenes were bland as fuck....and the necropolis felt like im watching Apocalypse Now for some reason

the good visuals were the opening scene and when they landed the new planet, aside for that it was pretty meh
>>
>>86651793
dogshit CGI killed it for me, why the fuck they did it, holy fuck
>>
I was impressed that he put a philosophical bullshit at the begining and actually advance in the story. How did he realized that someguyscometoaplanetfullofzombies then fight them-ngobacklol wouldnt work anymore ohhh ahh
>>
>>86652990
>nail scene in Blade Runner
>>
>Ill do the fingering
>>
>>86654599
>>86651793
it really feels like Scott is trying to make Blade Runner again for the last 40 years
>>
>>86651793
IN WHAT WORLD IS FOLLOWING A SUSPICOUS ANDROID ALONE INTO A BASEMENT FULL OF HIS OWN CREATIONS A RATIONAL DECISION?!

Why can't Ridley get a decent script?
>>
File: damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg (532KB, 3280x4405px) Image search: [Google]
damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg
532KB, 3280x4405px
>>86656037
*blocks your path*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.