[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire British public knew, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 46

File: IMG_2707.jpg (20KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
20KB, 300x200px
The entire British public knew, right?
>>
>>86632939
Yes
>>
proof?
>>
He was always a creepy fuck. Anyone who was surprised when it all came out was an idiot.
>>
the industry was aware
https://youtu.be/eykrI4QUlsQ
>>
Yes and he's far from the only one. Expect to hear more accusations in a couple of years. BBC is pedophile central.
>>
>>86632939
Everyone except Piers Morgan and Tony Blackburn knew.
>>
File: Cosby.jpg (141KB, 1218x834px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.jpg
141KB, 1218x834px
>mfw you get away with it
>>
>>86633540
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBlUzPlnx6U
>>
There seem to bet that weird culture of institutionalized child molestation in british media. Not only him but also Gary Glitt, Rolf Harris and a bunch of other people.
>>
In a few years we'll hear about Bruce Forsyth raping kids, mark my words.
>>
nah it was always hinted at and joked about, but everyone just assumed he was a harmless bachelor. I don't think many people, even in the BBC actually knew what he was up too.
>>
File: 86-gettyimages-175732459.jpg (97KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
86-gettyimages-175732459.jpg
97KB, 1200x798px
was he a...you know...
>>
File: paralympic-boris-c_2318871b.jpg (36KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
paralympic-boris-c_2318871b.jpg
36KB, 620x387px
>>86632939
No. Despite the memes we average plebs didn't know shit. It was that well covered. Mostly by the BBC.

See, Saville and others like him were enormously popular. People tuned in in their millions to watch them. They were a massive draw. So the powers that be (who all knew full well what they were all like) decided to turn a blind eye.

Not only that, there was a fucking FULL BLOWN PEDOPHILE RING in the british government. That "everyone" knew of too. But nobody said anything because to expose one was to expose them all, and bring the whole fucking system crashing down.

So they covered it all up.

So they knowingly, willingly allowed hundreds of children to get raped because trying to put a stop to it would've been "bad for business."

Never forget they knew. All of them.
>>
>>86633467
this.
>>
>>86633653
Just like Hollywood, Belgium and every religious institution there is.
>>
>>86633688
Nah, this is bruce's wife:

As you can see his dick would be way too tired from titfucking this hot milfy bitch to be wanting to bang kids.

Plus he's had his pick of the girls who worked on his shows too.
>>
File: dan the man.jpg (90KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
dan the man.jpg
90KB, 422x594px
Nickelodeon knew right?
>>
>>86633924
Dan has never harmed anyone and this sort of libelous slander can get you in real trouble bucko
>>
>>86633653
> Implying Jewywood isn't pedo central
>>
Come from his hometown, Leeds, there seemed to be a divide in thinking, some people viewed him as a local hero, ive been in some fancy restaurants before he died and there was pictures of him on the wall shaking hands with the owners. Contrary to that there was always an urban myth and even jokes about how he was a child molester, I remember my parents always gave each other funny looks when his name was mentioned. Despite this underlying suspicion there was a huge funeral parade drawing thousands at the time of his death, when the allegations came out however it was scarce to find anyone who was actually genuinely shocked. Its almost like he brainwashed people into believing he was just an eccentric old philanthropist, cognitive dissonance on a huge scale.
On a side note, I dated one of his relatives, a second cousin or something along them lines, they said that the extended family were all aware of the rumours but no-one ever confronted him or his inner circle, huge culture of silence.
>>
>>86633653
Rolf Harris was found not guilty.
>>
>>86633944
your time will come Dan
>>
>>86633989
Yeah, I don't give a shit about the guy, but it sure is a fucking disgrace how much the media covered him when they thought he was guilty, but absolutely silence when he was cleared. Fuck the journos.
>>
>>86633467
Totally this. I remember watching Top of the Pops with him and wondering "what the fuck is wrong with this guy?" even though I was too young to put my finger on what creeped me out about him.
>>
File: Rolf-Harris.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf-Harris.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>>86633989
Not guilty of new counts after being convicted on all twelve during the first trial and serving 3 years in jail.
>>
>>86633989
didn't he still go to prison?
>>
>>86633924
Even if he is a massive pedo it won't matter. Them disney bitched traded their pussies for a shot at fame.

They weren't exploited.

Dan the man, stick it inside her Shnieder is a hero.
>>
>>86633968
A week after he died a woman claimed her was her abuser. It was national news about how slanderous she is.

Then after a year it was suddenly news that he was a pedo. I don't know what happened to the first woman but I remember being bemused she was ignored and shamed.
>>
>>86633989
Rolf was in my local prison, we all stood outside the walls with wobbleboards the one time. Shit was cash.
>>
>>86633467
A third agreement here. He was indeed creepy as fuck and it wasn't surprising at all to find out. Louis Theroux all but confirmed it before the revelations came out, for anyone who had any lingering doubts.
>>
>>86633705
The fact that the cover up hasn't been addressed and the people responsible exposed and dismissed means we can't rule out the exact same situation being in play right now. So many BBC employees, when I hear multiple criticisms of them by people in the industry, I find myself wondering if there is a deeper resentment there because, as before, it's an open secret in the industry that this is actually a rapist or a pedophile monster, protected by conspiracy of silence.

People always seem to go on and make jokes about how awful Jeremy Clarkson is. Piers Morgan. Noel Edmonds. Who knows? They'd never tell us. As a result, they are ALL suspect, I can't trust one of them until it ALL comes out, including the cover up.
>>
>>86633989
>>86634075
Lads i'm not sure if you're misinformed or this is some weird baiting but you can literally google it, he was found of TWELVE cases of indecent assault. The not guilty was for some new charges that came up afterwards and seemed to be band-wagoners.
>>
>>86633830
H-he was a billionaire, right?
>>
>>86632939
He lived and died and got away with it scot free, he died peacefully an innocent man

All the butthurt came after he was gone
he got the last laugh and none of you pedo obsessed freaks can do anything about it. As he would put it "fairplay to ya lads, pip-pip" or however it goes
>>
>>86634075
>>86634261
I'll admit to being misinformed, not too proud to admit it.
I didn't really pay much attention to the whole thing, so thanks for the education anon.
>>
>>86634357
He was worth 17 million apparently.
>>
>>86634365
He fucked children, old women and corpses and nobody did anything about it. I bet the real cause of his death was actually laughing so hard he split his sides.
>>
As somebody from Liverpool. It's sort of a normal thing to know but nothing is done about it. Stephen Fry will be another one I reckon.
>>
>>86632939
people in the business knew
https://youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY
had to be old m8 Johnny
>>
>>86634510
I'm a Scouser too, but what does that have to do with it?

Stephen Fry? No fucking way.
>>
>>86634391
Realistically the point about the media is still fair. The daily mail throws out a fairly weak "PAEDO rolf harris walks down the street and eats an apple in shocking photos" every so often but that's all i've seen. The fact that the average person probably doesn't even know that he's been in jail, never mind the fact that he's out, speaks volumes about how these articles are nothing to do with actually informing people and are 100% based on if it's shocking enough to get clicks. They probably fucking WISH he was as dirty as savile so they could do articles exposing it.
>>
>>86634510
I'm not seeing stephen fry to be honest. He's a big gay bloke who likes younger looking lads, it's creepy but it's also pretty much standard for the gay community.
>>
>>86632939
they knew about Rotherham and did nothing
im beginning to think that child molestation is part of british culture.
>>
>>86634391
There's a woman named Lizzie Cornish that's obsessed with the first Rolf Harris case. She has a facebook group dedicated to getting his convictions overturned. I don't think that he was guilty of every charge they convicted him of (they could never even prove he was at the event where he assaulted the seven year old in public) but his testimony regarding the main complainant, his daughter's childhood friend, sealed his fate.

It's interesting that he was convicted in the first trial, where he took the stand, but the second and third ended in mistrials when he didn't testify. He sang Jake the Peg on the stand and imitated the sound of a didgeridoo on the stand but it apparently didn't impress that first jury.
>>
File: 462863660.jpg (169KB, 748x541px) Image search: [Google]
462863660.jpg
169KB, 748x541px
>>86634510
Again, no.

Fry is a colossal pervert by his own admission but he'd never fuck underaged kids.

Not when hot little boipussie like this are already lining up to suck him dry.

>pic is his husband. He's 28 but looks about 15. Guess what bedroom games they play.
>>
File: 1446519623321.png (378KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1446519623321.png
378KB, 900x702px
Its always been kinda fucked up to me how normal child prostitution and child fucking is in hollywood and other places of power.
Its like
>Hey, welcome to the club! Let me introduce you to the boys.
>Heres the guy who gets you drugs
>Heres the guy who finds you real estate
>Heres the guy who finds you children to fuck
>Heres the guy who manages your money
Its like everyone knows it happens, but no one wants to look into it too deeply because they'll find out how deep the rabbit hole goes, and how big a chunk of Hollywood would go down if the whistles started blowing
>>
>>86634659
any you know any of this how?
>>
>>86634648
>>86634648
Regarding young Elliot... I've been living abroad for the last 6 years so don't know much about him. Does the public know much? Has he been on any interviews? Has Fry said much beyond "We're happy etc."?

I'm still suspicious about the gold digger potential.
>>
>>86634659
its better to fuck children than get suicided
>>
>>86632939
They all knew Saville was a creepy fuck, one of the reasons why he was able to get away with it was because he was a really intelligent man who knew how to cover his tracks. It's sad to say, but it's true.
>>
>>86633830
That's the second biggest camel toe I've ever seen.
>>
>>86634729
>I'm still suspicious about the gold digger potential.
Is that when Stephen pushes coins up his own butt and forces Elliot to dig them out?
>>
>>86634659
Money talks. You want it? They've got it.

Ever since I watched a programme where this hotel said they'd often fulfill even the most outlandish requests for their celeb guests; including chartering a helicopter at 3am to fly a chef in to make a guy a burger because their kitchen was closed and the staff had gone home, nothing surprises me.

Getting some skanky hoes or kids in would be child's play. Literally.
>>
>>86634555
To be fair, 3 years is a joke for 12 counts of abuse.
>>
Savile had connections. If he went down so would so many of the higher ups in the BBC, politicians and other high profiled people.

Thatcher and Prince Charles were defiantly aware
>>
Does anyone have that documentary The Hunt for Britain's Pedophiles? It was a three parter from the BBC, but the first two parts have been removed from YouTube.
>>
>>86634823
It's the judicial system. It treats people as throwaway but property is sacrosanct.

Go rob a store while your mate rapes his way through kindergarten and see who gets the bigger sentence.
>>
>>86634804
Hah, did you ever see the thing Fry did about homosexuals being persecuted around the world, the one which made him so depressed he tried to off himself?

In it, he mentioned he doesn't like arse play and finds it quite disgusting, so he must be well into oral etc.
>>
>>86634601
Same. I also don't think he'd get so much publicly expressed love from colleagues and everyone if they thought he was up to something horrific. Savile seems to have been generally hated and outcast, protected out of fear and able to get himself shoehorned into stuff because of his connections. He also seems like a fucking psycho, whereas Fry seems like a sensitive public schoolboy who was possibly a victim back in the day, but wouldn't harm a fly.
>>
>>86634903
Ain't that the truth.
>>
How were the Louis Theroux documentaries on Saville? Netflix pretty much has all his documentaries except the Saville ones.
>>
>>86634758
They won't suicide you if you walk away and keep your mouth shut. There's an interview with an investment banker (or something in that field) who said in a video he saw some shit once he was getting high up and attending billionaire banker parties. If he was a threat, they do him in, but it's a very niche interview, in Dutch I think (w/subs).

Why don't I shut up about it and try to find it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGueIrB6htg
>>
>>86633599
Hung jury=/=not guilty

Hes getting tried again in a couple months
>>
File: stewybaby.jpg (49KB, 918x386px) Image search: [Google]
stewybaby.jpg
49KB, 918x386px
>>86633653
Even Stuart fucking Hall, tho? What the fuck is in the water o'er home?
>>
File: 1501343499087.gif (12KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
1501343499087.gif
12KB, 320x176px
>white person fucks a few kids
>"absolutely based, what a legend, give him a knighthood"
>muslim fucks a few kids
"all muslims are evil, vote brexit"
When white people fuck kids you're perfectly fine with it. Stop pretending you aren't bigoted fucks.
>>
>>86634921
He's so well loved by everyone because of his genuine openness and kindness. He just seems far too much of a lovely, kind man to put a child through any suffering.

If it did turn out he's done anything like that, he's fooled everyone better than any fucking actor in the history of acting.
>>
>>86635009
..wtf is he talking about
>>
>>86634986
They're actually quite boring for the most part, bar a couple of very interesting and revealing scenes.
>>
>>86633540
There were a load of michael jackson pedo jokes and he turned out to be innocent. Did those people "know" when they made jokes?
>>
>>86635081
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Hall_(presenter)#Prosecution_and_conviction
>>
>>86635039
But the muslim pedo ring got away with it for so long because everyone was afraid to be called racist.
>>
>>86635081
Crack the code, take the chode.
>>
>>86635088
The bit where he schools Louis on "omerta" is quite scary in hindsight.
>>
>>86634986
The first one is very interesting and creepy to watch in retrospect.
It was back in the early 2000 when the rumours started to gain more traction in the public eye. People suspected but had no idea about the scale.
It's never fully talked about (albeit from one short convo) but it lingers throughout the episode.

The second follow up one is worth a watch as well as it talks to a few victims and peers. Including one close friend (secretary?) who denies Savile did anything.
Even Theroux talks about his feelings on the whole deal as he revealed that after the first doc , him and Jim hung out a few times afterwards. He admits he was a victim of Savile's mind games.
Does a good job of explaining how he got away with it. He had power in the right places. Charities needed his support and he could walk away and they would get nothing.
>>
>>86632939
>>86633653
Saville and the others are just the tip of the iceberg.

There's a vast subculture of pedophilia in virtually every single concentration of power.
>>
It's such a problem with Brits because of all the boarding schools and Catholicism. Kids shipped off to live at a school for most of the year with everyone in charge fucking the shit out of them and then going to church to be diddled yet again.
>>
>>86632939
>>86633436

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
>>
>>86632939
>The entire British public knew, right?
Nope, masses are usually dumb, I can tell you even now some people will defend him. However a lot of insiders of showbiz knew, and a bunch of the public suspected tho.
>>
>>86635152
that was total bullshit narrative pushed by incompetent police.
>>
>>86635088
I've got a lot of respect for louis for that, his one revisiting isn't actually that hard on the "HE'S A BAD PERSON WHY DIDNT WE KNOW REEE" it's just sort quiet disappointment. Like you see the old clips and everything and he sits there and openly talks about how he genuinely liked him and he hung out with him after the documentary and they were friends and how he feels really really weird about it.

Didn't feel like a big outrage piece it felt like a bloke genuinely going through his feelings about what happened and just thinking jesus christ I was in his house I went on nights out with him.
>>
>>86635039
>When white people fuck kids you're perfectly fine with it.
If that were the case, it wouldn't have had to be so carefully covered up. If it was made public knowledge while he was alive, there would've been calls for his execution. Also, him being white had nothing to do with his actions, whereas Salafi/Wahhabi muslims (the kind that rape and murder) commit heinous crimes because their Imams tell them white girls are there to be used as sex slaves and kuffar are there to be terrorised and killed.
>>
>>86635309
probably an American who still can't get over the 1980s moral panic
>>
>>86632939
He was a really creepy bastard, but only the BBC knew what he was really up to.
He was really good at keeping himself perceived as the creep with the heart of gold, usually by plastering himself over charity events
>>
>>86635432
>Pedophilia

You're right.
>>
>>86632939
LITERALLY EVERY BRIT IS AT LEAST 60% HOMO

ITS AMAZING THEY PROCREATE AT ALL
>>
>>86634195
The BBC right now is probably at the worst stage of cronyism and celebrity worship it's ever been in, so there's undoubtedly at least one kiddie fiddler in there.
Clarkson is probably not guilty of anything outrageous, though, because that cunt Cohen would have blackmailed him with it a long time ago.
>>
File: 1499219786923.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499219786923.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>86635309
>>86635432
Every religion, every government, every large corporation is filled with pedophiles.

Power-hungriness and sadism are linked.
>>
>>86635682
It's been a part of humanity for ever. It's kind of stupid to expect it to go away just because we decide as a society it's suddenly immoral.
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (27KB, 284x433px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
27KB, 284x433px
>>86635682
If you leave morality behind you understand what is attractive and what isn't. Old people aren't.
>>
>>86635135

>2 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>86635849
I'm sure they said the same about slavery. While that hasn't completely gone away, it's far less prevalent now than at any other time (proportionate to the population level). It's kind of stupid to tolerate something just because it was tolerated in the past.
>>
>>86636006
Of course they said that about slavery. I'm not saying it should be tolerated. I'm just saying it's not going away any time soon.
>>
>>86632939
Given he molested an audience member live on TV they should have known, yeah.
>>
>>86634153
Kek, that's perfect.
>>
File: 1405972515.jpg (45KB, 611x387px) Image search: [Google]
1405972515.jpg
45KB, 611x387px
Stephen Fry.
To those who "know", he is one of the biggest child sexual offenders in the British entertainment world.
Just like Jimmy Saville, he is protected. Even more so than Saville. Fry is all but worshipped by the British media, but he is a disgusting pervert of the highest order.
>>
>>86634195
Pretty sure that Clarkson has been involved in a few affairs with much younger female colleagues, nothing illegal but it did lead to his divorce.
>>
>>86636871
If you're going to make a claim like that it would only be right to provide a little evidence.
>>
File: 19875469856.jpg (152KB, 740x715px) Image search: [Google]
19875469856.jpg
152KB, 740x715px
>>86637011
the face of a paedophile
>>
File: doomour.jpg (208KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
doomour.jpg
208KB, 500x713px
>>86632939
I'm sure people suspected him at least subconsciously, it's unbelievable how you could miss it, looking at him and his behaviour. Still, the British more than any other people (apart maybe from Germans post 1945) have it drilled into their skulls to always be polite and not judge a book by its cover. All the red flags being raised and all the sirens constantly blaring around him were thus dismissed by the general public because he was successful and donated a lot of his money to altruistic causes. Surely a man so concerned with doing what's right cannot have a single bad bone inside his body? Sure, he looks weird and acts creepy and is way too happy to be with children while having none himself or even a partner while living with his mum, but weren't all great men in history outliers from the norm?
>>
>>86635321
>that was total bullshit narrative pushed by incompetent police.

Says who?
>>
>>86633396
No. It was literally people like David Icke that tried to warn people but they wouldn't believe it because he was a national treasure.

Same thing with Stephen Fry.
>>
>>86634915
>The one which made him so depressed he tried to off himself.
Bullshit, that's a publicity stunt if ever there was one.
>>
>>86635003
He'll be dead in the ground before he ever sees the inside of a jail cell dude. He fucking won.
>>
>>86635447
Why is a presenter for children's television allowed to be shown smoking a cigar?
>>
>>86638869

Because smoking has only truly been demonized the last twenty or so years.
>>
>>86638869
Because he was a presenter when it was no big deal.
>>
Always bad vibes when watching him. Compared to Brucie who I would enjoy watching as he seemed a genuine character.
>>
What I've learned from all this is to trust my paedo-dar. Basically everyone who looks like one probably is one. Noel Edmonds' crimes will surely be brought to light someday
>>
>>86632939

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW

The man isn't here to defend himself OP. He's innocent.
>>
>>86639048
Brucie strikes me as a nonce too. Well maybe more of a hebeophile
>>
Is this the classic american hypocrisy? Call others non white when you are 56%, call others pedos when you have hollywood and bill clinton, call others a police state when you have the death penalty and a CIA which spies on you.
>>
>>86638435
Has David Icke accused Stephen Fry?
>>
>>86638974
That Amarillo video is from 2005ish
Smoking has never really had a cultural taboo in the UK, and that only started to change at all after the 2007 pub smoking ban.
>>
>>86632939
met jimmy saville when I was 12

seemed nice
>>
File: 1345646114849.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1345646114849.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>86637162
>>86636871
In b4 some /pol/ack or /r9k/ fag stabs him to death in public
>>
>>86634601

It's a generational thing desu. When I was at school the teachers would turn up to our parties. 6th form girls were a perk of the job, and if one or two of the teachers went even younger, well, the only thing they had to worry about was getting the girl pregnant.

Even until fairly recently, topless pics of 16 and 17 year old girls was legal. In just the last few years there has been an attack on jailbait, with it being banned from reddit and here.

I'd say it's all normal. Men want youth and fertility in their partners. Feminists demonise straight men for it because they're old and ugly. Nobody demonises gay men for liking twinks because people might accuse you of homophobia.
>>
>>86639265
Yeah but in that video he isn't presenting any kids tv so it's a bit different.
>>
>>86636871
You'll need more evidence to convince me, as much as Fry pisses me off. It was total bullshit when he called Operation Yewtree a witch hunt thought, it was the least sensationalised paedophilia investigation I've seen.
>>
File: tories are nonces.jpg (41KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
tories are nonces.jpg
41KB, 520x346px
>>86632939
He had... connections.
>>
>>86635135
those jokes came after the court case though
>>
>>86632939
To an extent. I mean, he was definitely creepy with kids on his shows but some TV presenters are just weird like that.

Being in London, the general reaction seemed to be "ah yeah, saw that coming". I think the main shock was that there were a billion pedophiles in the BBC and they were all covered up
>>
>>86639358

It was a witchunt. Thousands of men lost their families, jobs, even lives to suicide because they'd had their credit card details stolen.
>>
>>86639348
Oh fuck off with this. There is no excuse for child abuse or pedophilia ever. It's so pathetic when you see lefties and polfags use this nonsensical logic to justify themselves. You accuse liberals of being against it, liberals accuse you of being against it. In reality, left or right, non pedos hate pedos, nobody excuses you morally bankrupt fucks.
>>
>>86634103
you were young enough for him to put his fingers on you though :^)
>>
File: jimmy sav.jpg (12KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy sav.jpg
12KB, 269x187px
>>86639382
>>
File: jsav.jpg (33KB, 468x307px) Image search: [Google]
jsav.jpg
33KB, 468x307px
>>86639524
>>86639382
>>
>>86639382
>>86639524
>>86639563
Connections? He was their connection, unironically more powerful than any of them
>>
Do you reckon Corbyn is a kiddy fiddler?

He has the nonce look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZhlZeR-2lQ
>>
>>86633653
>weird culture of institutionalized child molestation

Yeah, its called being a celebrity

Musicians were the worst for it. Check out Jimmy Pages rap sheet.
>>
>>86639637
No kiddie fiddler would ever have sex with Diane Abbot
>>
/tv/ will go out of its way to bring up the subject of pedophilia. Let's not pretend this topic is really about that super creep Saville.
>>
>>86639651
>Yeah, its called being a celebrity

In Britain apparently, the only people that do it elsewhere are Jews
>>
>>86639477

Maybe the reason child sex is so traumatising is because we tell children that they are the victims of abuse and they ought to feel traumatised?

It's like creating snowflakes who feel the right to inhabit a safe space and feel triggered when the big bad world gets real.
>>
>>86634659

It was actually easy to find underage boys to sleep with in the early 70s and 80s. They would hang around in the streets and older men would approach them.

You could also go into some adult shops and ask for a directory of young boys and how to order them.

Most of them were runaways or addicted to drugs.
>>
>>86639671
you'd think no human with a functioning brain would have sex with her but here we are
>>
>>86639714
Oh fuck off yank. Hollywood is worse for this, hell even bill clinton, your president, was accused of this shit. You are no better.
>>
>>86639754

This. There were so many runaways. The police didn't even care.
>>
>>86639715
Or maybe it's because they are little kids. Don't pretend you give a shit, you defend this stuff, you don't really care about the children. You know how much it harms them, you don't care. Telling someone they have been abused is never going to fuck you up as much as they get fucked up, that's retarded.
>>
>>86633968
Serious question, why the fuck do you english lot find it so hard to communicate simple things and be honest with one another?
>>
>>86639770
> Hollywood and Democrats

Yeah like I said only Jews here do that and I'm not a Yankee I'm from Kentucky
>>
>>86639715
Or maybe it's because their bodies and minds aren't developed. Don't know if you realise but child molesters aren't very nice people usually.
>>
>>86639836

It was normal for the Greeks and Romans and they built some of the greatest civilisations humanity has ever seen. Hell it's been normal for most of history. I don't recall reading too many history books about people writing how much they'd been fucked up by it all.
>>
>>86639651
This, I can almost guarantee every single member of The Beatles banged drugged up 14 - 16 year olds in droves when they were famous.

None of them gave a fuck later in life since they still got to say to themselves "I fucked one of The Beatles in their prime", meanwhile people aren't as starstruck when they look back and realise they let a creepy motherfucker like Jimmy Saville pop their cherry.
>>
>>86639873
yank is British slang for American, it doesn't matter where you're from
>>
>>86639886

Like I said, some of my teachers would go to 6th form parties. They were great teachers, really nice people and would bring alcohol.
>>
>>86639990
What are we roleplaying World War 2 soldiers now?
>>
>>86639833
>The police didn't even care.

Thats how the Houston Mass Murders happened too.

Check out this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rOW_zD1lo
>>
>>86639966

Well she was just 17
Do you know what I mean?
And the way she looked was way beyond compare...

17. Jailbait.
>>
>>86639966
Consentually having sex with girls way past puberty is not what Saville got up to generally
>>
>>86639358
I have no desire to convince you. There are apologists for this faggot everywhere, he ticks all the progressive boxes.
He is a nonce, but it will take his death for the truth to come out about him. He's the doyen of British entertainment, a protected species.
Like I said, those in the business know. You are not connected and know nothing.
>>
>>86639966
checked. the rockstars have avoided all this.
>>
>>86632939

He was creepy but really only the BBC and a hospital really knew.
>>
>>86640038
absolutely my old yankee chum, let's show the jerrys what for!
>>
>>86640085
>17 isn't legal in his country
>>
>ywn be that powerful
Fucking hell
>>
>>86640085
16 is legal in the UK though m8.
>>
>>86639715
>Maybe the reason child sex is so traumatising is because we tell children that they are the victims of abuse and they ought to feel traumatised?

That's not how trauma works you retard.
>>
>>86640210
I'm convinced thats the only reason he did any of it, he just wanted to show he could
>>
>>86639206
He's accused the entire BBC of being a pedophile ring, so I guess that includes Fry as well.
>>
Itt: jealous no name pedos
>>
>>86640186
The subtext of the lyric
>she was just 17
>do you know what I mean?
is to say the girl was actually quite younger than 17
>>
File: 2U.png (417KB, 602x320px) Image search: [Google]
2U.png
417KB, 602x320px
why are bong entertainers so creepy
>>
>>86640186

The Beatles were adults at this time. If it came out that an adult male celebrity was fucking a 17 year old, the papers would be all over it.
>>
Has anyone got the IT leak with sound? Link or webm?

Also: a lot of people suspected, yeah, but he was such a weird guy they let it pass.

Fun fact: a friend of mine sat on his knee as a child and is pissed he never felt her up. Says she retroactively feels ugly.

Extra fun fact: she's shown her pooper on /soc/ and I bet a few of you fucks have fapped to it
>>
>>86640268
kek her arm looks like a dick
>>
>>86640268
>Chuckle Brothers
>creepy
Fuck off m8 those are top lads.
>>
>>86640268
Her right arm looks so much like a massive cock coming out of that cup
>>
>>86640235
I am a bit jealous desu
>>
>>86640281
I hope I'm in that headline someday
>>
>>86640268
her arm looks like a cock
>>
File: 1501474888506.png (354KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501474888506.png
354KB, 400x400px
>this thread
jesus fucking christ england

sort

yourself

out
>>
>>86640268
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought her arm didn't look like a giant cock in a glass
>>
File: 1461263254250.jpg (86KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
1461263254250.jpg
86KB, 599x444px
>>86640268

They are pedo hunters though.

Even stopped Saville from molesting a girl back in the day.
>>
File: pepe11.png (152KB, 466x380px) Image search: [Google]
pepe11.png
152KB, 466x380px
>>86640268
Please God, not the Chuckle Brothers, as well...
>>
>>86640235
He did it because it made his dick hard.
>>
>>86640497
Their twitters are like a fever dream. Tweets about drinking Ovaltine sandwiched between tweets about them testifying for Operation Yewtree.
>>
File: Jimmy-Saville.jpg (2MB, 2288x2948px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Saville.jpg
2MB, 2288x2948px
There was absolutely no clue that this man was a creepy old perv
>>
File: 12332121.png (423KB, 737x679px) Image search: [Google]
12332121.png
423KB, 737x679px
>>86640316
>>86640335
>>86640423
>>86640469
You see what you want to see
>>
>>86639868
We don't. At least not any more or less than any other people. It's true that historically we've had a "stiff upper lip" attitude which is a result of literally thousands of years of tough fucking lives in which showing weakness would get you in trouble. We've been fighting off invasions and warring with other nations forever, it's bound to lead to an attitude of getting on with it, and suffering through hardships, but it's a stereotype with no real basis in modern times.
>>
>>86634365
Jesus Christ buddy that's not what this thread is about at all. People are remarking upon the corruption that allows child-fucking in the highest level of national entertainment, and your first impulse is to try and taunt people for being unable to bring a dead pedophile to justice? How selfish and clueless can you be?
>>
File: labour-party-donor-elton-john.jpg (33KB, 360x334px) Image search: [Google]
labour-party-donor-elton-john.jpg
33KB, 360x334px
>>
What's wrong with fucking a kid if she's okay with it?
>>
>>86640265
I'm pretty sure it's just the fact that it rhymes
have you seen the lyrics for "I am the walrus"?
It's not Shakespeare
>>
>>86640853

Well she was just 19 rhymes just as well m8
>>
>>86640895
So dues she was just 13
>>
Noncery has a proud tradition in the British establishment, particularly the Labour Party:

https://labour25.com/
>>
>>86635001
I don't have 39 minutes, at which part to the satanic child rapes come in
>>
>>86636006
Slavery is much harder to get away with, as well as slaves being harder to procure/control. Also it really isn't necessary anymore due to machines, etc. Bad comparison IMO
>>
They didn't care because he wasn't Muslim.
>>
>>86634986
"'Is he or is not a pedophile?' ... I know I'm not"
>>
>>86641472
They're just two things that went on since forever, and that humanity can work towards preventing as much as possible. Neither can really ever be completely stamped out, but if they're challenged wherever they're found, and the conditions under which they happen can be limited, we can do a tremendous amount of good. It doesn't matter how long people have been doing them, people change, as we proved with the abolition of slavery. That's my point.
>>
>>86638869
You're quite young aren't you.
You could still smoke in schools in smoking areas as long as you were 16 until about ten years ago. 20 or 30 years ago the teachers would smoke in the hallways.
>>
>>86639348
Well you can still legally fuck a 16 year old, even younger in most of Europe.

Saville was raping 8 year olds (, dude), grannies in wheelchairs and dead people.
>>
>>86632939
I want them to play re-runs of hisprogrammes after midnight so we can see what he was like.
>>
>>86639637
Corbyn was never important enough to get away with Kiddie fiddling.
>>
>>86641897
Can't rape the dead.
>>
>>86641897
I was wondering who the guy from Lost Prophets was trying to beat
>>
>>86641737
do kids have a sneaky smoke behind the bike sheds these days?
>>
>>86639637
Is nonce brit slang for pedophile? I thought it was a euphemism of idiot.
>>
>>86642317
They have sneaky smokes in the bathrooms and areas of the schoolyard that are hidden from view.
>>
>>86642374
90% of the time, yes. I believe it originated in prisons where sex offenders would be called "nonces", not always paedophiles but usually.
>>
>>86638821
Hes already dead
>>
File: david-jason-995711645.jpg (204KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
david-jason-995711645.jpg
204KB, 2197x1463px
Best kept secret in showbiz. Wait til he dies the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.
>>
>>86641737
I graduated from highschool in 2014 and we still had a smoking section. You had to be 16. People just mostly smoked weed there tho
>>
>>86641931

His 'This is Your Life' is on YouTube. It's a fucking creep show. You can see hes a master of using his awkward humor to evade and subtly intimidate.

https://youtu.be/z-4rIQbyxg0
>>
>>86635135
Hmmmmmm, not as if Michael Jackson wasn't a walking freakshow before accusations started, right?
>>
John Lydon revealed the truth in a radio interview. They didn't air it and he was banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
>>
>>86634915
The truth is, everybody is naturally disgusted by the idea of men bumming each other.

Even 'tolerant' people into supporting LGBT shit don't like the idea of it. This is why gay men will never be fully accepted because deep down we all know it's fucking disgusting. Similar to how male masturbation is shown as shameful and pathetic in movies whereas with women it's sensual and liberating.

People are repulsed. You can have a giggle about how on a night out you shagged a girl or kissed a gay guy, but saying you shagged another bloke will reap some well-earned disgust.
>>
https://youtu.be/JNjgzzmMYu8
Thread theme
>>
File: 1491579283392.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1491579283392.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>86632939
Now i wonder if there's a pedo ring at the CBC/Radio-Canada too. It's the same liberal, state-funded bullshit so who knows?
>>
>>86639170
>no u
Not an argument, Albion.
>>
File: brit_jug.jpg (12KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
brit_jug.jpg
12KB, 295x300px
>>86633396
the 60s and 70s were full of jailbaits and groupie groping. There were movies with teen nudes, including Brooke Shields. So stop with the judging of this guy 50 fuckin years later.
You nutless britbongs couldn't even get Benny Hill on the air today.
>>
>>86639317
You didn't hear it from me, but david is one of the worst bbc pedos, almost as bad as Saville
>>
>>86632939

I'd suspect a LOT of people knew.
Same as you could read about the abuse that Klaus Kinski did to his daughter Pola right in plain sight in his own biography.
>>
>>86634554
It's because you're all micks used to turning a blind eye to father gilhooley touching altar boys.
>>
>>86643553

some knew sooner than others, or at least their ass did
>>
>>86643761
i see what you did there
>>
>>86634659
People like that literally insert themselves in places of power to abuse it.
>>
File: ChristopherTolkien1.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ChristopherTolkien1.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
This is probably the most notorious pedophile of them all. The Windsors bow down to Chrissy Tolky-boy. Saville learnt all his tricks from Tolkien.
>>
File: 1477910074728.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477910074728.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>86640556
>Their twitters are like a fever dream. Tweets about drinking Ovaltine sandwiched between tweets about them testifying for Operation Yewtree.
>>
>>86640268
>To me. To you. To me. To you. If you know what I mean...
>>
>>86634195
Clarkson will shag anything (female) that moves, he's actually a quite charming and intelligent man despite his on-screen persona, but he's not into anything dodgy.
>>
Why do people think people in positions of power are evil because they are pedophiles?
Why doesn't anyone consider that loli is simply a patrician fetish?
Hence dumb criminal normalfags like prisoners chimp out at pedos because their pleb brains cannot comprehend loli
>>
>>86632939
Liz Mackean, the journalist who broke the story, but whose documentary was suppressed by government censors, and who subsequently left the central government's propaganda corporation under a cloud -- has died.
There is absolutely nothing to see here. Savile died years ago and there could not have been any revenge or some kind of signal to whistleblowers or anything. You know what she probably died of is lack of rest. Rest is very important. I'm sure we could all use a nice nap. I myself am off to bed. I suggest that we could all use some sleep.
>>
File: DK.jpg (13KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
DK.jpg
13KB, 300x180px
>>86644941
I agree, it was probably (((suicide))) or (((natural causes))).
>>
>>86644919
We're onto you Podesta. Or is it Rothschi-sorry Alefantis?
>>
>criticizing Britain for this when (((Hollywood))) exists
This shit happens in literally every powerful institution in the world. Nobody will even do anything about it. Woody Allen is still considered a national treasure in the US. Anybody who tries bringing this stuff to light will die of a """heart attack""" like Kubrick did.
>>
>>86639966
>14 - 16 year olds

So they fucked prime women? Oh no what monsters.
>>
My dad used to warn my sisters not to get in a van with a man with white hair. He never warned me but oh well, at least I got to meet Cliff Richard
>>
>>86644941
This is libel. There is nothing suspicious about dying of a stroke at age 52. How dare you, you'll regret this.
>>
File: paedophisles[1].jpg (43KB, 519x324px) Image search: [Google]
paedophisles[1].jpg
43KB, 519x324px
Not a recent thing. Just think about all the British historical personalities who were paedophiles, but we'll probably never know about. We have a couple of cases from 75+ years ago, but there are so many others that were probably never uncovered. We know for certain about Lewis Carroll and Lord Baden Powell. If you think it was easy to get away with in the 70s, just imagine how it was in the 20s or 30s. Wouldn't much surprise me if Oscar Wilde and TE Lawrence diddled a bit on the side.
>>
>>86643434
it depends if you beleive his sexual assaults on patients in a pediatric hospital, there's not much evidence but if it was true than he'd be a monster by anyone's standards. But brits don't tend to beleive in things without tangible evidence, which is why conspiracy papers like the Sun and the Daily Mail get so much criticism.
>>
>>86645062
You didn't refutre my point.
So you admit you're a plebeian who has shit taste and because you have low social value you pretend you are attracted to old hags.
Billionaires and celebrities don't so they get what they want: and they all seem to want the cunny
>>
>Simon Danczuk MP, who has investigated claims of abuse by the former MP Cyril Smith, has said that there is "no reason" why the dossiers would have been destroyed by the Home Office. Danczuk has alleged that before his appearance at the Home Affairs Select Committee where he was to answer questions on child abuse, he was urged by a Conservative minister not to challenge Brittan over his knowledge of an alleged paedophile ring at Westminster. Danczuk said of the encounter that "I'd never spoken to him before in my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side...He warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the next day." The minister told Danczuk, "I hear you're about to challenge Lord Brittan about when he knew about child sex abuse...It wouldn't be a wise move...It was all put to bed a long time ago." The minister also warned Danczuk that he could be responsible for Brittan's death.
>>
>>86645217
Gilles de Rais and Elizabeth Bathory were considered problems because they went past certain limits. If they had a hair more self-control, we would never have heard of them. For those of you who have never heard of Gilles de Rais or Elizabeth Bathory, the European ruling class have historically always been violent pedophiles, and probably so have the ruling classes of the other continents.
>>
File: 1500191249948.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500191249948.png
42KB, 500x500px
>>86645241
It's evil because it's immoral. You're taking advantage of a child. It's abuse.

>having to justify why pedophiles are bad on /tv/
>>
>>86645362
Who are those frogs? Exists there some manner of walk-up?
>>
>>86635001
>>86634659
This shit has been happening for centuries.

It's been the catholic church, european monarchs, politicians, entertainers.

One big pyramid of noncery.
>>
>>86645513
Estimates say it's about 10% of the population, and correlates with traits like high IQ and psychopathic behaviours like disregard for social norms and boundaries. It's not going away.
>>
>>86644919
>Why doesn't anyone consider that loli is simply a patrician fetish?
Hi, there, Officer.
You'll have to try a bit harder.
>>
>>86635135
>he turned out to be innocent.
he was never proven innocent paid settlement to hide the truth
>>
>>86640497
To Catch a predator failed in the UK but the Chuckle Brothers could've carried it.
>>
File: hqdefault[4].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[4].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>86645695
Go and find the nonces, you two.

And remember, NO SLACKING.
>>
It's a cycle really, most of these abusers were abused themselves.
>>
>>86634659
>Heres the guy who gets you drugs
>Heres the guy who finds you real estate
>Heres the guy who finds you children to fuck
>Heres the guy who manages your money
And coincidentally they're all Jews. Don't read into it too much.
>>
>>86644919
What does loli have to do with actual rape of children? All kinds of shit is drawn as porn and most of those people don't actually rape kids. Unless you're some kind of sociopath who relates to cartoons like you do real human beings (read:Not at all).
>>
>>86645362
>It's evil because it's immoral.
That is circular reasoning, you'll have to try harder.
>You're taking advantage of a child.
I'd say it's females taking advantage of men. A men kills their body with their labor. A women has sex and can get more money from an hour of sex than men do working all day in a mine.
Now if they are not being paid, then yes it is wrong but it is because they are not being paid for their services not because they "can't consent" (lol how arbitrary )
>>86645909
> with actual rape of children?
Come back when you have an actual argument
>all sex with anyone under 18 is rape
>>
>>86639310
How long did it take the guy to come?
>>
>>86639637
Nah he's known as a womanizer
>>
>>86634555
The media are scum. Quick to accuse, but only recanting under court order. Yeah, they're right plenty of times, but there's still "due process of law" and all that.
>>
>>86633830
Fucking hell, didn't he do well?
>>
>>86645689

No one is proven innocent. The default is innocent.
>>
>>86635258
>boarding schools
They still have these? I thought of them as something from the time of Swallows and Amazons
>Catholicism
Eh? In England?
>>
>>86646450
kek, nice to see you, to see you ____
>>
>>86634357
I know this is hard to believe, but there are some guys who aren't good looking, but are able to get beautiful partners based on personality. Brucie was obviously charming, funny, and yes quite rich.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 641x117px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 641x117px
>>86634659
The entertainment industry seems like a truly horrifying place
>>
>>86639206
I don't know much about David Icke, but I thought he had a bunch of weird ideas about aliens or something, and if so it's hard to take him all that seriously.
>>
>>86635081
pedo code
>>
>>86639348
>until fairly recently, topless pics of 16 and 17 year old girls was legal
What has happened to my country that it has turned into a mutant version of the US ;_;
>>
>when he died

omg so sad he raised millions for charity national treasure

>when everyone started calling him a pedo

of course I knew all along
>>
>>86639637
If he was I'm sure the Mail would have dug it up by now
>>
>>86646890
Oh wow how shocking
Next you'll tell me Prince Philip isn't highly politically correct as well?
>>
File: Beatles and Jim.jpg (92KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Beatles and Jim.jpg
92KB, 1023x682px
>>86639966
What makes you say that?
>>
>>86643284
I mean this is the thing, isn't it? People as far removed from the establishment as John Lydon and Mark E Smith knew about it on some level, yet apparently no-one at all who worked with and knew Savile had any idea. Really?
>>
>>86640895
>>86641015
No, those rhyme but that isn't enough. "Seventeen" has an extra syllable the others don't have
>>
>>86639637

Corbyn is a nonce supporter and enabler. While he doesn't touch kids himself, he gives succour to those who do.
>>
>>86634532
notice how in this interview johnny repeatedly mentions "other" pedos but the topic is just skirted around. There are plenty more still at large
>>
>>86632939
My Mum always thought he was gay because he never had any public relationships and my Dad got weird vibes off him so never really watched him.
>>
>>86646767
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
>>
File: 1498673345378.png (56KB, 1149x722px) Image search: [Google]
1498673345378.png
56KB, 1149x722px
>>86634648
>>
>>86634659
Oh boy do I have a video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3iZlQm-Zg
>>
>>86640497
Barry looks like my dad
>>
>>86647325
MMMMMM, BOYS
>>
>>86647095
Of course they all knew. Lydon and Smith were far removed enough to out Savile on it instead of cover it up, and got their arses kicked for their pains.
>>
>>86643616
No Irish blood in me matey.
>>
>>86640268
Looks like someone photoshopped a dildo in her glass.
>>
>>86641737
My latin teacher would smoke a pipe in the gardens while doing his marking, the smoke covered a 20 meter radius all around him.

He was a cool motherfucker.
>>
>>86645784
Oh dear oh dear.
>>
>>86638869
it was part of his costume from his show jim'll fix it, but all jimmy boy did was rape it
>>
>>86633599
Get away with what? He didn't do anything.
>>
Proof chuckles stopped saville?
>>
File: 7iEBd7M.png (870KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
7iEBd7M.png
870KB, 640x1136px
>>86647775
It wasn't saville, it was some other pedo. They basically just came in the room while some girl was getting groped and walked her out.

They testified in operation yewtree though.

I reckon they're just good lads.
>>
Based chuckles
>>
>>86638435
Funny David Icke only stared saying that Saville was a pedo after the scandal

If he knew then why didn't he fucking say so before.
>>
File: 1496687961517.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496687961517.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>86645347
>both of those people have paragraphs on their wikipedia insinuating they were framed by the church
>>
>>86640582
Everyone knew he was a creepy perv, but that's where the knowledge ended and the speculation/jokes began.
They thought he was just a perv - A lot of staring, maybe getting a bit 'handsy' with the starstruck teens that crowded round him, but that was were everyone thought it ended. The problem was that there was no smoking gun. No one claimed to be abused, no one came forward. Then we discovered that plenty had, to the BBC and to the London Met police, and they had all been individually silenced and ignored. No one was too surprised because we all knew he was a creepy perv, he wasn't considered an upstanding gentleman, but there was no solid proof or contention that he had actively molested anyone until the avalanche of accusations after his death.
>>
File: assonly.jpg (65KB, 1195x654px) Image search: [Google]
assonly.jpg
65KB, 1195x654px
>>86632939
Yes, and the entire British establishment enabled him.

Including the Queen. She had little girls made available to him for "desert" after Christmas dinner.

Guillotine now.
>>
Jimmy Savile was innocent. He was framed post mortem to dominate the news and drown out Rotherham.
>>
File: Bruce Forsyth.png (391KB, 439x568px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Forsyth.png
391KB, 439x568px
>PSSSTTT, he's a pedo.
>>
File: OGe7SJf.png (389KB, 1265x587px) Image search: [Google]
OGe7SJf.png
389KB, 1265x587px
>>86647325
>>
File: download (9).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>86633989
sO wAs o.J. rEtArD
>>
>>86632939
He can't even light a cigar properly
>>
>>86633467
He looked like a weirdo. Like a dirty looking man, this is what I thought ten years back.I wonder why nobody could see.
>>
>>86635135
I think MIchael made an effort to show he was innocent, but with saville you could see he was deep in some dark shit.
>>
>>86632939
Did anyone actually like Savile when he was alive?
I know I didn't, and I don't remember anyone else doing so
>>
This is pretty interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHw3ubGI4bw
>>
>>86634606
I'm Paki, and I have cousins in England, they told me if anyone benefitted the most from the little girls in Rotherham it was the local councilers and policeman who took part in it as well.
>>
>>86652724
I'm not sure whether I'm more inclined to believe you or to just respond "sure thing Ahmed"
>>
>>86632939

Yeah just like everybody knew about Cosby. Nobody cared enough to stop them
>>
>>86647949
When they attach a pic to their tweets even if it's serious it always gives me a chuckle...
>>
>>86652896
It's Abdullah not acchmed lol. Your food in England isn't that bad, chip butty was pretty nice and halal Sunday roasts were also tasty :) I'm from Canada btw
>>
>>86643426
Not really. The only abuse being covered up is by the RCMP abusing kids and women in the native communities.

CBC is fairly easy in letting sex crimes and alike come crashing down, see Ghomeshi. The BBC actively shills for the British government and is concerned about image and has massive pull. The Cdn gov and CBC don't and don't really get along with each other nowadays.

Doubt me if you will, but I worked for the CBC during uni and saw something's
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.