[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix I have a low IQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 18

File: 23432423423.jpg (45KB, 530x356px) Image search: [Google]
23432423423.jpg
45KB, 530x356px
So are babies in the Matrix just fake? How does reproducing work?

If two brains are implanted in the Matrix and their simulations fuck, they can only give birth to a digital child, right?
>>
>>86632845
dude, the people that made that cut their own dicks off
>>
>>86632845

They probably monitor people who fuck. Keep a registry and when they want to insert a new baby, the woman gets pregnant.

Or they send an agent to rape someone
>>
>>86632845
The machines just assigned you a fresh baby

Alternatively, it is not "your free will" that made you fuck a girl but the machines will. This has more sense in-universe but is also more stupid.
>>
>>86632845
The 'real world' is a second layer of the matrix, which is why Neo gets the abilities he does at the end of the second movie and the third. The whole human battery scenario was fabricated by the machines so that people who wouldn't accept the matrix could still be kept inside the matrix.
>>
>>86633070
>They probably monitor people who fuck. Keep a registry and when they want to insert a new baby, the woman gets pregnant.
>>86633078
>The machines just assigned you a fresh baby
These. Morpheus explicitly says that humans are grown, so they're either just growing babies and assigning them to people, or they gene splice people that fuck in the matrix and grow children based on that. The latter is probably more likely or children wouldn't look like their parents without additional work to try and find fucking couples that look like the newly grown children.
>>
>>86632845
i imagined they had everyone's DNA on a registry of sorts so when people in the matrix have a baby they just mix both DNAs to get a baby that looks like the parents. either that or they just harvest sperm and eggs from everyone and assign them accordingly when they reproduce.
>>
File: postmodern philosophy.jpg (61KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
postmodern philosophy.jpg
61KB, 400x500px
>>86632926
POSTMODERNISM. NOT EVEN ONCE.
>>
>>86632845
The second you start to think about the logistics of the matrix, it all breaks down. None of it makes sense in any way. The whole idea is fucking retarded because the human brain does not magically generate energy out of nothing. So you run into an impassable wall of bullshit before you even get close to details like reproduction.
>>
>>86636191
The original concept was that human brains were being used as organic CPUs which are running the matrix, but the studios didn't think people would get it.
>>
>>86633507
>The 'real world' is a second layer of the matrix, which is why Neo gets the abilities he does at the end of the second movie and the third. The whole human battery scenario was fabricated by the machines so that people who wouldn't accept the matrix could still be kept inside the matrix.

explain the fire world please, is that the real world or the third layer of the matrix.
>>
>>86632845
Didn't get that either
>>
>>86636262
>fire world
What do you mean? That's just how blind Neo perceives the second level matrix.
>>
>Use humans for energy
>Humans generate energy from food
>Only food the humans have is other humans
>???
>Infinite energy

Explain this shit.
>>
>>86636320
but that means that if it's a second layer of fabricated world something is under that too. So you're saying the fire is something similar to the "code" neo sees inside the 1st layer? an interpretation of a fabricated system? so we have no idea what the "real" world looks like?
>>
>>86632845
The pods with men having wanking machines that shoot the semen to pods with women where they are inseminated. There is a complex system in place to ensure that the semen ends up in the right place, though glitches can occur, so sometimes in the Matrix you can end up impregnating a woman you've never met
>>
>>86636423
Exactly. The real world was never shown in the Matrix, just two levels of the Matrix so that people who didn't accept the first would accept the second and the machines would never lose a single crop, or whatever the hell the purpose of it really was. My guess would be a containment facility for humans.
>>
why didnt the machines just use actual batteries lmao
>>
>>86636254
Well, the result is that their system is equivalent to burning candles over solar panels and then using that electricity to reassemble the soot into more candles. Or simply plugging an extension cord into itself.
>>
>>86636404
You can't. Law of conservation and all. It's impossible to get as much energy out as what's put in to the cycle.
>>
>>86636558
Because batteries don't generate more power than is used to create them without humans digging up the material and assembling them, solar is out because humans fucked up the sky. Dunno why they wouldn't use fusion or nuclear though.
>>
>>86632845
Pic related brings me back. I fainted watching that scene when was a kid.
I checking out one of those mini-cinema rooms some electronics stores have, Matrix was on and I fell over, next thing I know, some girl who worked there was slapping me fiercely.
>>
>>86636404
You can't grow food without the sun.
>>
>>86636792
And you can't grow humans without food.
>>
>>86636728
>what is nuclear fusion
>>
>>86636549
Why wouldn't Neo see Matrix level 2 as code like he sees Matrix level 1?
>>
File: 1283230883338.jpg (9KB, 380x333px) Image search: [Google]
1283230883338.jpg
9KB, 380x333px
>Morpheus wakes me up
>About to go into training
>"In hear you will look like your "true self", however you really see yourself
>Enter program
>I'm a big breasted dickgirl fox furry
>Morpheus' face when
>>
File: yooooo.jpg (29KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
yooooo.jpg
29KB, 307x386px
They stole everything from The Invisibles and didn't bother to change most of the variables, that's why the movie doesn't make any sense if you examine it
>>
>>86636950
maybe the fire is a "firewall" preventing access to a more vulnerable part of the system.
>>
>>86636950
because the theory that there is more than one layer to the matrix is bullshit. the only power neo had in the real world was with manipulating the machines, because they recognized him. he couldnt fly or bend space or any of that shit outside the matrix
>>
>>86637116
>he couldnt fly or bend space or any of that shit outside the matrix
Well except when he did.
>>
>>86637116
>manipulating the machines, because they recognized him
Why would the machines program themselves to allow their #1 enemy to be able to destroy them with a thought?
>>
>>86637200
The One, by definition, has power to manipulate the machines/Matrix.
>>
>>86637259
No, he can manipulate the matrix because of some bullshit reason about him being OP in exchange for them being OP, there's no reason why he'd be able to do anything to them in the real world unless they literally designed themselves to intentionally.
>>
>>86637161
no, all he did was destroy the sentinels and kinda see when he was blind

>>86637200
could have been a failsafe, phrophecy, 'the one' bullshit, idk. the 2nd and 3rd movies suck and are full of holes
>>
File: Baudrillard 2.jpg (25KB, 225x347px) Image search: [Google]
Baudrillard 2.jpg
25KB, 225x347px
>>86636950

Disneyland is a perfect model of all the entangled orders of simulation. To begin with it is a play of illusions and phantasms: pirates, the frontier, future world, etc. This imaginary world is supposed to be what makes the operation successful. But, what draws the crowds is undoubtedly much more the social microcosm, the miniaturized and religious revelling in real America, in its delights and drawbacks.

The objective profile of the United States, then, may be traced throughout Disneyland, even down to the morphology of individuals and the crowd. All its values are exalted here, in miniature and comic-strip form. Embalmed and pactfied. Whence the possibility of an ideological analysis of Disneyland (L. Marin does it well in Utopies, jeux d'espaces): digest of the American way of life, panegyric to American values, idealized transposition of a contradictory reality. To be sure. But this conceals something else, and that "ideological" blanket exactly serves to cover over a third-order simulation: Disneyland is there to conceal the fact that it is the "real" country, all of "real" America, which is Disneyland (just as prisons are there to conceal the fact that it is the social in its entirety, in its banal omnipresence, which is carceral). Disneyland is presented as imaginary in order to make us believe that the rest is real, when in fact all of Los Angeles and the America surrounding it are no longer real, but of the order of the hyperreal and of simulation. It is no longer a question of a false representation of reality (ideology), but of concealing the fact that the real is no longer real, and thus of saving the reality principle.

The Disneyland imaginary is neither true nor false: it is a deterrence machine set up in order to rejuvenate in reverse the fiction of the real.
>>
>>86637315
Are you retarded? If he can manipulate the Matrix, there's no reason he can't manipulate the machines. Why are you willing to accept the former, but not the later? Neither is given a great deal of justification. He simply can.

It's the conceit upon which the whole movie is founded.
>>
>>86637315
Did you miss the part where The One is explicitly part of the Machines' system? He's important for the rebooting process
>>
>>86637315
he's the "anomaly" according to the architect in an otherwise perfect system
it works 99.9% of the time except for whenever the system they have makes him
they haven't found a way to make a better system than the one they currently have implemented so they just dealt with the one every couple hundred years when he would pop up
rewatch the 2nd movie and skip to the architect scene he describes it pretty well

you have to view the movie not in a mystical aspect but in a technological one because they are just ai and it's all just a program
>>
if they used functional programming, none of their problems would have happened.
>>
>>86637629
they can't
it's not a programming problem it's an interfacing problem
there's never going to be a perfect digital to analog conversion and human minds are analogous
>>
>>86637819
Neo and Smith are side-effects though, anomalies. You dont get anomalies with functional programming. From the scene with the architect, that's what he described them as.
>>
The answer is because The Matrix is a terrible movie series.
>>
>>86636404
>combined with a form of fusion
as morpheus says
the original idea was to use humans as part of a super computer but studio suits thought that was too complicated in 1999

>>86632845
if they can change things like adding walls and shit, I'm pretty sure they can make people think they fucked
>>
>>86637394

America is a fake as Disneyland. It's the same with every country. It's all lies!
>>
>>86637970
he said it was mostly functioning but predictable
they changed a variable though and made it so neo fell in love with trinity
that had ripples and caused one of their own agents to become modified and take over the system and neo to act unpredictably
>>
>>86638058
>they changed a variable though
no, it's just that the other Ones didn't have a singular love interest like Neo did
>>
File: 1430069690191.png (199KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1430069690191.png
199KB, 512x384px
>its a matrix thread
>its a "trying to explain the """intricacies""" of matrix 2 and 3" thread
>>
>>86638317
they're all Neo
they have the human consciousnesses on file and can download them into bodies that's why agent smith was able to download himself into that one dude in the other world
that's why there was the recordings of him talking to the architect when he was in the architect's room to show that he's just a fabricated thing that can be made again
>>
>>86638608
each One is a different person anon, I'm calling the movies' One "Neo" for clarity but I guess I can use Mr. Anderson if you prefer
How does a program copying himself prove the machines just have a databank of every human mind they create in the Matrix?
The tv screens in the Architect room are just Anderson's mental representation, he's basically having his mind read.

You're adding all these extra connections that require extra explanations. Occam's razor anon.
>>
>>86638437
I just wish 2 took place entirely in Zion and 3 took entirely on the surface.
>>
>>86638907
no you are
he said it himself that they stopped the rebellion 5 or 6 times already
the oracle isn't reading his future she's the one that fucking programmed him so she's been through this before on all the iterations
she's not a fortune teller she's the creator along with the architect
i told you to stop looking at it mystically and start looking at it technically because it's just a computer program
when's the last time you rewatched the matrix movies because i just watched them 2 weeks ago so it's all fresh in my mind
>>
>>86639004
everything you think is "mystical" is explained very easily by the Oracle and Architect having access to Neo's mind because, ya know, his brain is plugged into the Matrix

I know there are other rebellions and other Ones, but there's zero reason to think Neo is the same person every time. You're inventing this idea that the Matrix programs each human's mind with a personality which has zero support.

Even if it he is, it doesn't matter because what is different this time is his relationship to Trinity. Of course, you think the machines specifically wanted Neo to fall in love this time which is the opposite of how their grand system works.

Don't attack me on how recently I've seen the movies. It makes it seem like you're attacking my ability to reason and if I'd only seem them as recently as you, your perspective would be obvious to me. It's a petty way to argue.
>>
>>86636792
well, yes you can grow food without the sun

you just need light of such and such wavelength
>>
>>86632845
The movie has a lot of idiotic plotholes which are intentionally left there because it would become too complex for the average idiot if they tried sealing all of them. For an example, humans aren't supposed to be "batteries" but rather their brains are being used in the simulation as microchips that yield processing power but making them batteries is easier to explain
>>
>>86639296
i bring up a valid point on how recently you've seen the movies and you say i'm petty lol ok dude
he's the same person because there's footage in the very room of it being explained to him
they don't program every human's mind but they programmed at LEAST Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus since they were the only ones in the movie that had gotten readings from the Oracle that was brought up
the architect even brings up how they changed it this time to have neo fall in love with trinity
they had a catch 22 for him where they said humans can't exist without the machines and the machines can't exist without the humans in the way that they want which you would have known about if you had actually seen the movie in this decade
so instead of having him have to care about all of humanity they made him just care about trinity
>>
>>86639722
>>86639296
The Architect - It is interesting reading your reactions. Your fi
ve predecessors were by design based on a similar predication,
a
contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound att
achment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of
the
one. While the others experienced this in a very general wa
y, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.
*Images of Trinity fighting the agent from Neo's dream appear on the monitors*
Neo - Trinity.
The Architect - Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.
Neo - No!
The Architect - Which brings us at last to the moment of truth,
wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the
anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation
of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to he
r, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the prob
lem
is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't
we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors
that signal the onset of
emotion, designed specifically to ov
erwhelm logic, and reason. An emo
tion that is already blinding you
from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it
>>
>>86639497
>For an example, humans aren't supposed to be "batteries"
And yet that is explicitly stated in the film
>>
>>86632845
Why would you spend even 1 microsecond of your life contemplating this?
>>
>>86639296
http://www.epb.uni-hamburg.de/erzwiss/lohmann/Lehre/Wint3-4/pe/architect.pdf
here's the full script for the scene
>>
>>86639472
no, you cant. wel you "can", you get cucked food with like 15% of the nutrients it would have if grown the proper way.
>>
File: 0unhRQ7WqOh9cLYlZ.jpg (22KB, 640x297px) Image search: [Google]
0unhRQ7WqOh9cLYlZ.jpg
22KB, 640x297px
>>86639497
>humans aren't supposed to be "batteries"
>>
>>86632845
Holy fuck I was just watching this yesterday wondering the exact same shit.
>>
>>86639722
>he's the same person because there's footage in the very room of it being explained to him
it's not "footage" it's all live

>they don't program every human's mind but they programmed at LEAST Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus since they were the only ones in the movie that had gotten readings from the Oracle that was brought up
Here you go making shit up. Your evidence that they are literally programmed is that the Oracle can read them. The Oracle (and Architect) are all about predictions but not in a mystical way, in a mathematical, probabilistic way.

>the architect even brings up how they changed it this time to have neo fall in love with trinity
No, no he fucking doesn't.

The Machines WANT HIM TO CHOOSE TO RESTART THE MATRIX, NOT SAVE TRINITY.

>lol, you haven't even seen the movies recently
stop fucking asserting this, you're not right about it
>>
>>86640133
>>86639849
read the fucking script
i never said the machines wanted him to pick trinity over saving the matrix only that they changed neo and trinity to fall in love
>>
>>86638016
>the original idea was to use humans as part of a super computer
which would have been a fantastic idea, human brains are excellent at parallel processing and it would provide a clear reason to use humans over any other lifeform as our brains are the best there is.

Also would add the "poetry" of having humans be imprisoned in a world of their own imagination.
>>
>>86640204
I have read the script.

>i never said the machines wanted him to pick trinity over saving the matrix only that they changed neo and trinity to fall in love
Why would they do this? It results in him picking her over the Matrix reboot. If the Machines made this Neo in love with Trinity, then they were making him pick her over the Matrix. That is what you're saying. You don't even understand the conclusions of what you're putting forth, I feel like I'm arguing with a literal child with no understanding of cause and effect let alone story telling.
>>
>>86633070
how do I become an agent
>>
I kind of just pictured they had little tubes of sperm and eggs that were gathered and transported in to other pods and they were alerted when POD4218124 mated with POD3485395 and just carried out the transportation. seems like a giant logistical nightmare, wish they went in to more depth on a lot of those technical aspects.
>>
>>86639497
>Matrix is a giant VR program
>The purpose of Matrix is to extract even more computing power out of the consumer of the program
Not much better than the batteries
>>
The Matrix is shit
>>
>>86640348
they didn't tell neo to do it he's an anomaly they can't tell him what to do but they can be prepared for it and have a certain measure of expectation of how he'll act
you're the one acting like a child i'm presenting the fucking script and you refuse to read it and continue to spout shit out of your ass
>>
>>86640564
>you refuse to read it
I keep telling you I did.

> they can be prepared for it and have a certain measure of expectation of how he'll act
exactly, that's how the Oracle can read people it has nothing to do with a mind bank the machines copy paste onto people

>watch the movies, then my point is obvious!
>read the script, then my point is obvious!
if you think it's so obvious, why can't you explain it?

Here is what you need to do or else this isn't a conversation worth having:
1. pull out the line of dialogue and articulate why you think it says what you think it says
2. explain why, for any fucking reason, the machines would want Neo to fall in love with Trinity (which breaks their entire system)
>>
>>86640535
it's basically the terrible "we only use 10%" thing
distract the 10% and you can use the other 90% for the super computer
it is stupid
>>
>>86640726
dude you're not even reading my posts so i'm done
i'm the winner
>>
>>86640535
the machines purpose was basically to spitefully enslave humanity and extract information off them, the movies are just about the nature of mans reliance on tools and the disturbing thought of self governed technology.
>>
>>86640800
>still can't articulate their own point
>winning
you're everything wrong with /tv/, aside from /got/ threads
>>
>>86632845
>real world is just another simulation
is there a worse fan theory?
>>
>>86636765
Little pussies like you are why government regulations get put in place for this kind of stuff.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>86633628
well considering how neo supposedly is a reincarnation they're probably just reusing tons of old dna and just straight up cloning people instead of splicing them together
>>
>>86637380
How does he see Smith then?
>>
>>86642040
That would explain why all the previous Neos looked the same I guess.

But did all the previous Neos meet a previous Morpheus and the gang or different sets of people?
>>
>>86642040
>well considering how neo supposedly is a reincarnation
while it might fit in with all the other philosophical/religious shit they put in, this is never really said
>>
>>86640564
neo isn't the anomaly, smith is, he's the one who's supposed to destroy the matrix, neo is just a safe guard of sorts
>>
>>86642138
it's heavily implied that he is a reincarnation with there being many "ones" throughout the history of the matrix
>>
>>86642194
no, it's just stated plainly that eventually someone rejects the Matrix
6 isn't that many
>>
>>86642572
In the second movie when he talks to the Architect he's shown videos of all the previous Neos and they all look alike.
>>
>>86642633
jesus, are you >>86639722 again?
the screens are Neo's (our Neo's) mind
there was only five Ones before the movie, not dozens
>>
File: 5sg461ypvjmx.jpg (227KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5sg461ypvjmx.jpg
227KB, 1600x900px
>>86632926
>>
>>86637200

Because they already did to allow him to kill agents with just a thought.
>>
>>86640564
>He's the anomaly that's why it was different they can't control him
>They DEFINITELY 100% MADE IT SO HE FALLS IN LOVE THOUGH, THAT'S NOT PART OF THE ANOMALY

Your "argument" breaks itself.
They didn't change any variable, the only difference is that in Neo's case it was more specific that he would care about Trinity and not the rest. Just like if you run a code forever there's bound to be one moment where one of the variables might screw up, the screwup was Trinity and Neo, and by consequence Agent Smith.
>>
The Matrix trilogy might have a couple plot points that need more clarification, but all these fan theories add so much based on conjecture that it creates more issues than actually exist with the movies. It's a relatively straight forward set of movies. On screen dialogue explains just about every single thing that happens.

>>86643178
I was arguing with that anon and starting to doubt my own sanity. Thank you.
>>
How come Smith is so angry and weird before Neo penetrates him? Is that just part of the randomness? Did the other Ones penetrate an agent who comes back too?

Actually never mind, typing that out I realized what was happening. Smith just had a choice and the other agents destroyed by the other Ones just did their duty to get deleted. Still weird that we got an Agent and a One that both did the unexpected in the same cycle.
>>
>>86637420
Are you retarded? He can affect the matrix because when he's in the matrix he's connected to it, there was no wire leading from his brain to the sentinels he made explode in the real world. It's utterly stupid and implausible to say the former requires the latter be true.
>>
>>86636950
>>86637116
>>86637200
there is no extra levels of matrix's, the whole thing about neo being able to stop the machines in the real world stems from a scrapped plot point about the machines using humans for processing power
>>
>>86643533
If I recall they were variables made to work in tandem, but not directly. So if the One that does the unexpected interacts with the Agent, that variable has a chance of messing up and also doing the unexpected, because the variable made to work with it is messed up, depending on HOW exactly it was messed up.

The problem is that the movie couldn't spend too much time talking about that or any of the other intricacies the universe had, simply because it would take too long to explain it in-depth (and I doubt the wachowskis could) and oversimplifying it would lead to Frodo.jpg. Agents most likely have a backup plan that involves making one of the other Agents a "leader" in the case that something like that happens, but then that "leader" was penetrated by the One which in turn made both Smith and the One act unexpected.
>>
>>86642134
>That would explain why all the previous Neos looked the same I guess.
>>86642633
>he's shown videos of all the previous Neos and they all look alike.
Those can't be previous The Ones because:

1. There were more than 6 different reactions to each question/statement
2. If they arr rook rike, The Agents would have known who he was as soon as they saw him in the original
>>
File: wifi.png (16KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
wifi.png
16KB, 200x157px
>>86643736
>there was no wire leading from his brain to the sentinels he made explode in the real world
>>
>>86644003
Doesn't exist, both humans and machines had to use wires into the brain to connect.
>>
>>86643874
their only leader is deus ex machina
and smith was acting like a rogue element long before neo entered him
>>
>>86644072
>wifi doesn't exist
>in a world where humans created robots with sentient ai
You know, I use wi-fi when I'm watching Netflix but I still use an ethernet cable for gaming.
>>
>>86644097
>Agents most likely have a backup plan that involves making one of the other Agents a "leader" in the case that something like that happens
>>
>>86644199
Oh, your wifi router has a human brain to Matrix adapter does it? Last reply you get, retard.
>>
>>86644217
their only leader is deus ex machina they're not supposed to go off the grid
>>
>mr. wizard, get me the hell out of here
>it's a reference to this cartoon series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIOUPLvBqM
you learn something useless everyday
>>
>green
Information, code.. the shit operators can read and the one can alter
>yellow
energy, electricity.. neo sees it because he gets connected to the "source" through wifi and all other cyborg brainimplants. again he can alter it, overloading the sentinels and the defense system of the machine city. it also explains why he can see smith whos hijacked that other guy in the real world yet has to stumble and search for trinity in the wreckage. smith is connected, trinity isnt.
>>
>>86644242
wifi is an example of wireless communication, I'm not saying Neo literally used a brain router with wifi

there is zero reason why all that shit the machines put in human bodies can't have a wireless antenna that just isn't good enough for the Matrix connection but still useful for shit like monitoring vitals by the doc bots (the thing that flushed him)

In the first movie Morpheus says they broadcast their pirate signal. Did you think every time they went into the Matrix with their ship in the real world sewers that the Machines had cables for the Matrix out there?
>>
>>86644294
>backup plan
>"leader" in quotation marks

You really are retarded, but it should be obvious from the lack of capitalization and "lol".
>>
when do the machines fight the aliens?
>>
>>86644587
Sometime after the machines get the functioning Matrix cycle in place, but before Revolutions.
>>
>>86643798
Neo could access the machine network without being jacked into the matrix, e.g. the beggining of the second movie. That access gave him limited controll over the machines in the real world, like when he stops the sentinals at the end of 2. This isnt some to deep for you shit here people. How could you not pick that up from watching the movie? I swear you autists are retarded as fuck sometimes.
>>
>>86645043
it was literally stated by the directors that it was a scrapped story about the machines using the humans for processing power to create the matrix
>>
>>86637394
>Le smart cigarette smoking in front of a book case man
Smart people don't kill their lungs
>>
>>86637031
kek
>>
you fucking brainlets will never understand these movies, stop trying
>>
>>86645170
Smart people know that smoking prevents alzheimers
>>
>>86632845
I always assumed that since they can manipulate people still plugged in most of humanity is in a eugenics program where they milk and grow humans from eggs and ovaries. Has to be easier than starting from scratch.
>>
>>86632845
I think the theory behind the Matrix is it needs some sort of the fuel like electricity from living life form. That explains this pic that taken out of the sequence. Every once in the while, a rat escapes from the establishment, & shows the rage against the machines.
>>
>>86632845
>all 3 movies on netflix
>no animatrix
>>
>>86645977
because animatrix is kino and kino has no place on netflix
>>
>>86633628
>>86633836
Why do they even need babies to look like their parents? Can't they just make their Matrix avatars look right?
>>
>>86636254
>Everyone knows that brains think, but won't understand the machines want their thinking power
>People know brains have electrical activity, so we'll say they're batteries - they'll understand that.
>>
>they will never go back and fix the cgi in the reloaded smith clone fight
>>
>>86648699
someone post the commercial where the smith clone fight looked 10x better than what ended up in the actual movie
I wonder what the fuck happened
>>
File: animatrix__machines__.jpg (261KB, 1928x1012px) Image search: [Google]
animatrix__machines__.jpg
261KB, 1928x1012px
For pretty much my whole life, I've been told Animatrix sucks.

Why were people hiding this kino from me?
>>
>>86648699
>that fucking bowling pin sound effect
I just rewatched that scene and all you have to do is cut out the uncut 15 second shots of pure CGI, or just cut in some live action bits into it to break it up.
>>
What happens if a person born in the matrix lives to be 80? Do they remember childhood in 1999 as it's still 1999 to them? Are there any technological advancements or does life pretty much stay at that same spot.
>>
>>86649003
why would they do that, it was excellent

also my very first dvd
>>
>>86649200
It's only about 2200 in the real world, the Matrices obviously don't last long enough for them to have to deal with getting too far in the future, if they even have to deal with it at all, it's just a number.
>>
>redpill the best hackers of the world only to teach them how to punch and shoot guns at evil bots

for what purpose?
>>
>>86649871
hackers are people dissatisfied with the status quo and are used to exploiting programs, sounds like the freedom fighters of the matrix to me
>>
>>86640485

You don't "become" an agent. Agents are sentient programs. When someone in the Matrix does that transformation sequence they're being forced out of the Matrix (presumably flushed or sent to be liquefied) so an Agent can take their place.

Does that make any sense? No, not really. But hey, it wouldn't be The Matrix if it made sense.
>>
File: welcome to comfy burger.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to comfy burger.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>tfw watching the trilogy with my apartment lights set to green
>>
>>86633507
Naw man, he can control the machines because the matrix doesn't use humans as a power source (Morpheus is simply wrong) they use them as energy-efficient processors. This is confirmed in authorized secondary material, by the way.

In other words, human beings ARE the machines. Every robot is being controlled by software running in the background of billions of human brains.
>>
>>86650659
>presumably flushed or sent to be liquefied) so an Agent can take their place.
or just given fake memories when the Agent leaves
>>
>>86649871
>>86650463

It wasn't specifically hackers. It was people who were able to be safely awoken. Morpheus talks about this while training Neo; how the vast majority of humanity could not accept that their reality was a computer program.

Morpheus wasn't seeking out warriors. He was seeking out minds that were already open to the idea that their reality was something other than the objective universe. The film gives the impression that most of the people Morpheus freed were actively looking for him--and by extension for the truth about the Matrix--before he freed them. At least Neo and Trinity were.

Plus, with the way downloading information works in the series it's not like you couldn't be the best hacker and the best kung-fu master anyway. Once Morpheus got you out he'd just torrent some fighty-programs and slap that shit into your brain.
>>
How many people did Neo kill catching Trinity?
>>
>>86651411
It's got to be at least a hundred thousand, everyone on the street below him, and in the buildings beside him, and no doubt a bunch of people saw him flying and popped from not being able to comprehend what was going on. He was flying very fast for a very long time, it must have been all the way across the city he flew at least.
>>
>>86651411
About as many as Superman.
>>
>>86647532
>>86633836
how do people in the matrix know what they look like if they have never seen themselves before?
>>
>>86651411
yea but wasnt it cool?
>>
>>86651619
Superman didn't fly fast enough and close enough to the ground to cause gale force 12 winds that swept up every vehicle on the road below him and broke every window in his path

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY_pTVfz3gU
>>
>>86651712
fuck yes
>>
>>86650786
>tfw I've never rewatched the second or third movie
>>
>>86652103
I understand the hate I guess. I rewatched the trilogy a lot in high school, so I guess me liking 2 and 3 can be said to be nostalgia but I still think they're pretty good movies if you liked the first one.

People talking about the "awful Matrix" sequels always confused me.
>>
>>86651589
this always bothered me..., how would morpheus justify this? they should've at least shot a scene where neo was explaining this bullshit to not make him look like some emo faggot muh girlfriend was dying and shit so I killed half a city to get to her.
>>
>>86654353

How do you justify killing all of the standard cops, security guards and military personnel that they kill throughout the series? The protagonists have never been very big on avoiding collateral damage.
>>
>>86654545
>killing all of the standard cops, security guards and military personnel that they kill throughout the series?
yeah but they're opposition (even if innocent in a way) in war objectives. The thing about the civilians in the city, goes beyond that.
>>
>>86654867

I don't think that really matters to them.

>"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy."

It was established pretty early that everyone except the woke niggas in the resistance is expendable at best and treated as a hostile at worst. That kind of shifts the scales when it comes to "saving one resistance fighter v. blowing up several blocks of a major city".
>>
>>86632845
They can fuck, but their kids will be NPCs.
>>
>>86655105
yeah well, that does makes sense in a way... terrorists lol, right?
>>
Being transgender is a glitch in the Matrix, right?
>>
>>86632926
lol
>>
>>86632926
The indisputable fact that they are women does not preclude that they have penes.
>>
Am I real?
>>
>>86632845
They literally show babies in the movie being grown. Did you skip that part?
>>
>>86650879
sauce
>>
>>86655306
I think it definitely has to do with their biological gender of the body in real world
>>
>>86640726
not the other guy but I'll try convey what he meant without being childish, as reading your conversation was interesting to me except for the aformentioned faggotry.

Just something on the history of the Ones. Here is something from the script. The asterisks aren't from the original script so they're not ineffable.

>*****
Neo - You haven't answered my question.

The Architect - Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many?
Answer me!"*
>*****
the monitors saying "others?" etc imply the monitors are just showing Neo's thoughts. however:

>*****
The Architect - The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

*Again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Five versions? Three? I've been lied too. This is bullshit."*
>*****
This implies that the monitors are showing actual previous interactions - and thus that previous Ones were also in Neo's "body" so to speak. In other words the anomally is always about Mr. Anderson's personality and nobody else's.

I'll write more but in a different post
>>
>>86655105
Now that Morpheus realized he was deluded all along and that Zion has to coexist with The System

Will he be treated as hero or be tried for terrorism and crime against humanity?
>>
>>86659029
but if you watch the scene there aren't just 5 Ones in the monitors repeated to fill the walls
>>
>>86659029
I thought it's just architect running simulation to predict his reaction
>>
>>86659029

Doesnt the Architect also say they always knew were Zion was?

And if Zion and that world is just another layer of the matrix, why even send in the drones to kill them
>>
The Matrix is the thinkings mans movie. You have to have an IQ of over 140 to even get the whole thing.
>>
>>86659322
Because Neo believes Zion is real so it's all about maintaining the simulation.
>>
>>86643990
>>86642633
>>86642572
>>86642194
>>86642138
>>86642771
see
>>86659029
there is direct evidence that neo's body is used for each One. However it is also deducible that the screens mostly show his arising thoughts
>>
>>86659322
apart from the theory of a second level matrix which i don't know about, the architect scene implies they physically destroy the real Zion each cycle, and leave behind 23 people, and the next destruction is long in the future.
>>
>>86659414
thanks, but I can read the thread on my own
>>
>>86659558
sorry it just makes it easier for other people too
>>
>>86659119
He will be treated as hero in Zion and terrorist in Matrix
>>
>>86659613
fair enough, I rescind being an asshole
>>
>>86659497

Yes, thats what it was.

But what the fuck is the purpose?
>>
>>86645170
Smart people don't give a shit about death.
>>
>>86652103

2 has a lot of dialogue that just furthers the story. I really enjoyed it but thats just me.
Just turn your brain off to the terrible fight scenes

3 is just an action movie and the the very last scene is the only one that matters to the story
>>
>>86639896
lmao you have no idea of what you're talking about
>>
>>86644970
What the fuck?
>>
>>86652103
The matrix sequels are like batman v superman.

They have a lot of interesting and deep philosophical diologue scenes strung together by dank action sequences but as a whole package they are kind of a mess. Like BvS, they are best watched with a strong buzz on.
>>
>>86660392
What are you asking about?
>>
>>86660650
Aliens
>>
Why is the final fight in revolutions even a thing?
The point of the one is he can understand the code of the matrix and thus manipulate it to an infinite extent. Smith is still, no matter how powerful he becomes, still a machine and tgus bound by thr rules.
>>
>>86661041
>Why is the final fight in revolutions even a thing?
>The point of the one is he can understand the code of the matrix and thus manipulate it to an infinite extent. Smith is still, no matter how powerful he becomes, still a machine and tgus bound by thr rules.
Smith gained the power to manipulate the code when he took over the human body at the end of reloaded... I think, someone may have to correct me.
>>
>>86660973
matrix.wikia.com/wiki/Goliath
>>
>>86661066
Wrong. When Neo exploded him in the first one he left behind a bit of his own code, which is why Neo-Smith grew more powerful.
>>
>>86661041
smith became the anti-neo, he had all the same powers as neo if not more, because neo set him free by killing him
>>
>>86661041
smith was always breaking the rules. even when he was interrogating morpheus in the first movie he took out his earpiece and rushed it back on when the other agents came back in
>>
>>86632926
You know you can still be transwoman and have a feminine penis right?
>>
They could just implant memories in couples that they had a child. Every maternity ward is probably staffed by agents.

I wonder if an agent could take over a baby.
>>
>>86661683
I think it would be at least possible to have "virtual" persons in the Matrix, but given all the economics of it (and clues in the movies) I doubt that would be the case.

Instead, every avatar has a person controlling it. And if something crazy happens, like the avatar being run over by a car, the system just kills the actor. And so forth.
>>
>>86662044
>And if something crazy happens, like the avatar being run over by a car, the system just kills the actor. And so forth.
>your mind makes it real
People that die in the matrix die IRL without any machine interference.
>>
>>86651801
those leather clothes are so disgunting now that I know their sick fetish
>>
>>86661140
>Wrong. When Neo exploded him in the first one he left behind a bit of his own code, which is why Neo-Smith grew more powerful.
Nag
>>
>>86645977
animatrix was there like a year ago
I don't understand netflix's stupid licensing habits
>>
>>86662182
I know they give out that explanation, however, what if someone gets killed instantaneously? There's no time for their "mind to make it real". Instead, what I think is that their mind makes PAIN real - eventho it's just an illusion.
>>
>>86663235
>There's no time for their "mind to make it real"
what the fuck are you basing this on?
if you get hit with a car in the matrix, your brain thinks you're dead and stops breathing
so yes, there's a momentary lag but I feel like you idea is based on the movie's examples of getting beaten to death only and there's no other way to die
other redpills have been shot, that's a pretty instant death
>>
>>86663235

That's not how it works. The premise is that the body cannot live without the mind. In The Matrix universe, brain death = real death, and dying in the Matrix = brain death.
>>
>>86650879
>human beings ARE the machines.
Whoa
>>
>>86663565
>if you get hit with a car in the matrix, your brain thinks you're dead and stops breathing
But if you die instantaneously, how can the brain think you are dead? Not that it matters much, there's lots of nitpicks in the movie if one wants to go that road. But obviously there needs to be a lot of management about how people die (and get born) in the Matrix.

>>86663833
>The premise
That's what Morpheus believes, but obviously it isn't the whole truth, because Neo can evade death - and there's apparently people (going by the Animatrix) who have managed to wake them selves up without assistance.
>>
>>86635602
It's not postmodernism's fault that academic writers and "auteurs" grossly misinterpreted Derrida's deconstruction and, really, the rest of postmodernism.
>>
>>86650879
Either way the matrix is dependent on humans to function, which is what Morpheus revealed.
>>
>>86650786
Man that sounds cool.
>>
>>86651411
Nobody because nobody in the Matrix is really alive.
>>
>>86632845
The matrix is just an allegory for dimensional reality and humans place in the food chain of other species and beings in other realities. It's an occult movie and an occult topic. Mixed in with various religious philosophies. None of it is meant to be taken literally as a science fiction world. That's the red pill.

>>86636635
Just because Morpheus said humans are batteries doesn't mean it's that simple or that's how everyone in Zion understands it. It would just be the easiest way to explain that the matrix is fully dependent on humans.

The energy expenditure to keep humans alive is worth it because of the sheer power of the human brain as a processor compared to any technological device. It's this power and complexity that's needed to sustain the matrix.
>>
>>86651411
hey, listen

>>86665776
because of what Morpheus says this is pretty accurate, but also the Architect had just told Neo everyone is doomed anyway
>>
>>86666174
>The energy expenditure to keep humans alive is worth it because of the sheer power of the human brain as a processor compared to any technological device. It's this power and complexity that's needed to sustain the matrix.
This only in the original script not in the movie itself.
>>
hello im going to blogpost

recently I was having a panic attack due to anxiety caused from lack of social interaction and being forced into one, I was high, drunk, hungry and unwilling and I experienced something very odd and unlike anything I had before.

for some reason I experienced what I believe to be a psychotic break and was a passenger in the most realistic and intricate delusion I've ever had, to keep things short I thought I was in the Matrix program and my physce was trying to "wake" me up by committing suicide, everything happening around me seemed to be "speaking" directly to me and guiding me towards my death and freedom

it's the closest I've ever gotten to killing myself as I spent 5~ hours trapped in a delusion, the loose grip I had on reality has given me a whole new perspective on mental illness
>>
>>86666174
>the sheer power of the human brain as a processor compared to any technological device
Not only is this not in the movie, but I don't think it makes much logical sense anyway. The machines seem very advanced, so advanced in fact, that they should have passed the human brain in every meaningful way already.

Personally I like to think that the machines keep humans alive simply because it's their original programming. They were made to help humans, and even after the war, they still care about human life, because pretty much everything else alive has already died.
>>
>>86636535
So that's why my kid looks like Tyrone.
>>
>>86666445
>high and drunk
That wasn't just weed and booze anon.
Either see a good therapist (emphasis on "good") or stop taking pills/designer drugs.
>>
>>86666745
it was just weed and booze that I took

but im not saying that I don't have problems, I already know that I'm fucked mentally, cba doing anything about it but ty
>>
I had a girlfriend that once asked what I thought love was.
She had seen The Matrix trilogy with me recently.
I told her the trilogy was my favorite love story and that two scenes had summed it up for me.
The first was when Neo caught Trinity.
The second:
>Six hours ago, I told the Merovingian I was read to give anything and everything for you.
>Do you know what's changed in the last six hours?
>(No.)
>Nothing.
Needless to say, the following copulation was one of the best orgasms either of us had enjoyed together.
>>
>>86666883
I got the assburgers and I can still find girlfriends somewhat regularly. You can manage (not solve, but manage) whatever issues you have. A good shrink and some meds can do wonders. The problem is choice. You have to fight because you choose to.
>>
I drive a 1989 buick reatta (think steel boat on wheels) and to this day when I bottom out on a steep drop from a parking lot I quote Niobe from Revolutions, "Shit, she's got a fat ass." As of yet no one has recognized the quote.
>>
>All Agents are Caucasian males, as opposed to the population of Zion, which contains people of many ethnic groups.
>Other Agents have common Anglo-Saxon names like Brown, Jones, and Thompson. It was mentioned in the Philosopher Commentary on the DVD collection that the names of Smith, Brown, and Jones may be endemic to the system itself, demonstrating a very "robotic" mindset on the part of the Machines.

What did the Wachowskis mean by this?
>>
>>86667791

Probably because most people are actively trying to forget that movie.
>>
>>86632926
What an enlightening comment.
>>
>>86667835

Agents reflect the status quo.

And the status quo is FUCKING WHILE MALES
>>
>>86659119
>Will he be treated as hero or be tried for terrorism and crime against humanity?
I don't know, but some time down the line pasty fresh-off-the-pod rescuees will tear down his statue while whooping in the most primal way.
>>
>>86667910
>muh fursecution
>>
>>86667835
Better yet, what did they NOT mean by that? Were they too affraid to pull of tranny characters back then?
>>
>>86667835
>>86667867
The status quo can reflect a group while heroes also come form the same group i.e. Mr. [Thomas] Anderson. I guess Keanu is half asian but this character is portrayed pretty mainstream in terms of profession.
>>
>>86668151
They wanted Switch to change sex between the Real and the Matrix but it got shot down by the corporate suits (as too confusing?).
>>
>>86668268
Really? That would have been interesting. (I always wished Switch would have been the female lead, because I always found Carrie-Ann to be too cold and unsexy. They should have axed the whole love subplot altogether, and make Neo and Switch have a more siblingly, friendly or just plain "official" relationship.)
>>
>>86632845
>neo gives speech to deus ex machina
>neo jacks in and walks towards smith
>internet connect drops
I've been watching this trilogy for hours, FUCK YOU COMCAST FOR COM-ASS-BLASTING ME.
>>
File: raysinglarge.jpg (194KB, 696x1148px) Image search: [Google]
raysinglarge.jpg
194KB, 696x1148px
>>86637031
this is literally how transhumanists believe
>>
>>86651411
never realized this before
>>
File: trans are handicapped retards.jpg (134KB, 675x631px) Image search: [Google]
trans are handicapped retards.jpg
134KB, 675x631px
>>86632926

fpbp!
>>
>>86632926
i swear the people that actually spout "TRANNY CUT PENIS OFF" are actually mentally handicapped
>>
>>86670496
as opposed to the men who dress as women so now they think they are a literal woman now?

plus they cut there penis off so thats fucking insanity.
>>
File: tranny delusions.jpg (101KB, 1024x607px) Image search: [Google]
tranny delusions.jpg
101KB, 1024x607px
>>86670496
>>86670496

i agree bro!
>>
>>86670496

hell yeah! punch a nazi, right my man? lol anyways i agree its normal to cut your dick off and dress like a girl. nothing gay about that!
>>
>>86670584
>muh fursecution
>>
They have a queue of babies ready to be plugged in the moment someone gives birth. Sometimes glitches happen and you end up with a black baby born to a white woman.
>>
>>86639965
Nice ad placement
>>
File: commies eat shit.jpg (165KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
commies eat shit.jpg
165KB, 1300x867px
>>86639965
>humans aren't supposed to be "batteries"
>there supposed to BUY the batteries, neo

what did they meme by this in the film made by transexual marxists?
>>
>>86671051
>>86671051

i hate fucking furrys as well whats your point kiddo? fuck all degeneracy.

people are BORN either male or female. and thats what they are and always will be.

adam and eve
not adam and steve,okay?
>>
I'm not going to address all the issues you guys have come up but I think I can clear up some.

I. Neo (Anderson) was supposed to only become the 6th One in a later incarnation. Apparently the machines have the failsafe of the One in place all the time but it doesn't have to actually run its course every single time the code is there. The Oracle explicitely mentions how Neo has "the Gift" but won't use it, "maybe in his next life". You can read that as referring to his revival via Trinity, but it's just as likely that having the latent ability of becoming the One doesn't mean the entire cycle of rebooting the matrix has to run its course.

2. Neo's individual love to Trinity somehow makes it possible, that he both taps into his latent abilities becoming the One and that he later decides against the standard procedure of rebooting the matrix. This is explicitely stated in the films.

3. Smith is Neo's opposite, Smith's abnormal behavior the result of "an equation (the system) trying to balance itself out". Smith going rogue has to be an early response to Neo going on a path to becoming the One earlier than anticipated. The Oracle and the Architect are desperately trying to still somehow keep the machines and the matrix intact despite these hickups. While the One is supposed to have certain powers, Neo seems to do quite a few special things. Morpheus knows about the One's latent ability to stop bullets, he still is shocked when Neo actually brings Trinity back from the dead. We can assume that both Neo's and Smith's powers are not what happens every cycle of rebooting the matrix.

cont.
>>
>>86671536

4. The choice Neo is given by the Architect is completely binary. Fuelled by his individual love for Trinity he apparently chooses her, but in the end he finds a third option. That is visually represented by him never actually walking through one of the two doors but instead blowing up the entire level. The visual metaphor doesn't matter to prove my point, it's just an interesting sidenote. The very final dialogue between Architect and Oracle indicates, that she tried to guide Neo with respect to his individual love for Trinity to find a third option. It is repeatedly stated how Architect and Oracle represent two principles: He's the male analytical binary principle, she's the female intuitive fluent principle.

I hope these thoughts could clear some problems, I'll be here to try and answer questions in case someone wants to hear my take on them.
>>
File: %.png (242KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
%.png
242KB, 470x470px
>>86671536
>>86671653

>imagine being so autistic to actually write all that shit out
>>
>>86671738

I'm coming out of a break-up after a two year relationship as of yesterday, so I am really happy to stumble across a thread actually discussing film, even more so as its about a series I have spent a lot of time reading and writing about. You can call it autistic all you want, it keeps my busy from thinking about her body and how I'll never get to touch it again.
>>
>>86670496
t. tranny
>>
So I've always interpreted Matrix 1 as being a metaphor for the future world where Jews have secured their homeland but the rest of Earth is run amok.

The "real world" is called Zion just like Mt. Zion/Zionists in Israel.and yet everyone in this fucked up real world hasn't the slightest idea of it's true nature because they are said to be "in the Matrix".

Combined with religious metaphor about being "the one" (the real Jewish prophet), the AI symbols, and other close tie-ins, I feel it's odd I never see others considering this slant.
>>
>>86672775
probably bait, but I'm bored enough. only the human city is called zion, not the entire "real world". it's as obvious a reference to the old testament as the name of morpheus's ship, nebuchadnezzar. if you look at the ethnicity of the inhabitants of zion and try and look for specifically hebrew visually or even linguistically beyond the connection between old testamtent and judaism, you're not going to find a lot. the old testament references are just layered with new testament symbolism and other more obscure philosophical and mystical references. example: the trinity is represented in morpheus (father), neo (son) and trinity (spirit), while she is actually named trinity. at the same time trinity and neo represent male and female principles and neo alongside the crew of the nebuchadnezzar represent jesus and his apostles. there are just layers upon layers, mostly just for the sake of referencing and adding impact to symbols to create characters who at the same time go beyond established archetypes and enforce their status as archetypes themselves.
>>
>>86667178
Aaaaw
>>
>>86632845

Don't bother. We've had this discussion many times in the past, and will have it many more times in the future.

>>86632926

This. Literally.
>>
uhm.. nature.. uh.. er... finds a way..
>>
>>86647672
>retarded normies in the fucking 90s knew how computers worked
>>
>>86636738
humans also don't generate more power than is used to create them
>>
I sat in a movie theater, watching one of the most hyped movie sequel releases of all time, and this is the conclusion I got;

https://youtu.be/ZKpFFD7aX3c
>>
>>86636191
Presumably they are feeding all of these people bio matter so its not just a closed system. They aren't really batteries, but energy gernerators that use biofuel.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.