[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: Is there anything good about this show? I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

Real talk: Is there anything good about this show?

I actually like fuckboy Tyrell as the dan man but goddamn the show feels like it has absolutely 0 idea what it wants to do half the time.
>>
not condescending but genuinely curious, have you watched the whole show or are you just in the midst of it?
>>
>>86611083
>Is there anything good about this show?

no
>>
No.
When you lack the basic function to choreograph a fight sequence for a character whose biggest fucking recognizable trait is that he's a god-tier fighter, you disservice everyone involved, most of all the viewer.
>>
Ward was pretty great.

The fights were still decent (Drunken guy stands out), they were just worse than the rest of the Netflix offerings

They fell for the old capeshit problem of trying to cram too many villains into it. Gao, Harold, Bakuto. Harold especially felt wasted because I think if they'd kept the angle of 'does he actually give a shit about Danny and Ward or is he just eevviill?' going all season and carried over into S2 it would've worked a lot better.
>>
>>86611155
7 episodes in or so, does it decide on a direction later on?

I legitimately have trouble with just the idea of finishing it, it's so disappointing.
>>
>>86611083
Listen, moron, the problem with the show is the fight choreography, not that it "duhhh doesnt know what it wants to do" or whatever the fuck your retarded criticism is. Please stop absorbing opinions without understanding them then regurgitating them all over the general public. What were your SAT scores?
>>
>>86611083

All the corporate stuff. Danny being completely clueless and being virtuous because of it. The Meachums. Madame Gao as always. The drunken master guy. Colleen Wing. Colleen Wing's ass.

I dug Danny's, "I am a Buddhist monk" routine while he struggles with his trauma and anger. Could have been written better, but it's not garbage. People who think this is garbage never watched shit like Birds of Prey. That's what superhero shows used to be
>>
>>86611298
Boring fight choreography is only one of its many problems.
Unless you're actually defending the narrative.

Are you?
>>
>dany poses like he's going to do some real kungfu choreography
>starts randomly swinging his arms around like an asshole

>characters set up their motivations and goals
>unprompted completely change for no reason

>the hand is the most dangerous organization of all time
>it's mostly confused teens

what were they THINKING?
>>
I like most the cast other than Danny. Harold and Ward were great. Danny was the worst part of it though, really poorly casted. It's not nearly as bad as people say though, there's a lot worst shows out there.
>>
>>86611336
>Danny being completely clueless and being virtuous because of it
This is somehow a good thing? How? His ignorance is decidedly a detriment to the people and world around him.
>Colleen Wing
Most pointless character in the show. She literally could be taken out and the show would change little
>Colleen Wing's ass
Extremely fair point
>>
Actually wondering, how was IF so shit when the others were at least passable?

Honestly, I think the choreography has always been shit but here it was the star, and it ruined the show
>>
>>86611383
I'll defend the back of your skull with my fist qua your face, bitch
>>
>>86611486

Danny deciding to sell that drug at cost, promising to make the thing with the chemical plant right. It's satisfying to see someone at the helm of a big company like that who only cares about doing good. I mean, virtuous powerful people are kind of the reason superheroes have boomed. We have so many shit human beings running stuff that we want to see someone just do what's right.

It might cause a lot of trouble for people around Danny, but they are all terrible people

Colleen lead to Bakuto. So I'd say she was pretty essential plot wise. Plus I enjoyed her cage fights. I hope they do more stuff with her down the line
>>
>>86611961
>I'll defend the back of your skull
I really appreciate that man, thanks.
It's good to know I have someone I can count on.
>>
Joy was cute.
>>
>>86611910
>martial arts show
>main actor cannot do martial arts
>>
>>86612159
Have any of the shows had good martial arts / choreography?
I don't remember daredevil but Cage was >walking brick punches things
and JJ was LAUGHABLY abhysmal
>>
>>86611083
the show is flawed from the start because they made danny rand a difficult character to accept as real.

he's the immortal iron fist who beat a bunch of highly skilled warriors then defeated a dragon yet the character in the show is a hot head who always loses his composure and jobs to every cunt who has ever taken a martial arts class.
>>
I've been slowpoking this show. I just watched episode 2 this morning. What a bad start. It's so jumbled and unengaging. It feels like Taboo without the interesting characters and setting, and you're left the dull and boring parts. I doubt I'll finish this.
>>
>>86611083
The plot is kind of all over the place. Sometimes this works in its favor sometimes it doesn't. I wanted more kung-fu in place of the Colleen/Hand &business drama, but I didn't necessarily dislike that stuff.

The performances are all really good. I expected Colleen to be a really cliche bitch but she turned out to be pretty cool. The Meechums were all engrossing characters who were cast excellently. I like Danny Rand and the fact that feminist hate him just makes me like him more.

The fighting and kung fu were good but too far and few in between

So all in all next season needs more Kung fu. Much more Kung-fu
>>
>>86612490
>Danny is supposed to be, and is, a ridiculous badass
>Show is too scared to go full >kung-fu mysticism and tries to underdog danny instead by constantly handing him the failure and idiot ball
>Result is that danny seems like a hotheaded idiot that's completely full of hot-air
>>
File: 1490932352555.jpg (128KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1490932352555.jpg
128KB, 1024x731px
>>86611083
I like Danny being an immature twat with heavy burdens behind him. I can get the gist of his struggle (it's not a privilege Luke), but the story is rushed so that weakness is not fully translated. Ward's subplot is great too
>>
>>86612828

No being a white billionaire is a privilege though
>>
>>86612828
>(it's not a privilege Luke)
Big blaxploitation man telling PIVELEDGED WHITE BOY Danny how easy he has everything ike some sort of feminist mouthpiece is the sole reason I haven't managed to watch defenders yet. Is it that bad?
>>
>>86612943
My impression is the whole privilege stuff is finished after few minutes, so don't sorry about it ruining the whole show. It's just overblown
>>
Next season will be better because Misty and Danny will finally get together
>>
>>86612828
>struggle

There isn't any.
>>
>>86611083
they need more kung fu tributes
>>
>>86612943
it's limited to like a 15 second exchange.
>>
>>86612943
You sound like you're easily triggered, so i'd stay away.
>>
>>86613416
I'll stay away from the back of your fucking skull
>>
The chink gf in yoga pants is probably the best part of it.
>>
>>86613270
A constructive response
>>86613416
Not a constructive response

You're a twat
>>
>>86612384
Daredevil had passable fights. The complaint is that iron fist is supposed to have above average fights, but fail to do so. The first fight against the security in the randy building being the best looking in the show speaks volumes about the low standards they set.
>>
Should I finish Iron fist before I watch defenders?
I just got past the RZA episode and so far it's been a misdirected mess.

I actually like danny and the meechums but they can't carry this fucking shitshow for me.
Does it get better near the end?
>>
>>86613997
you just watched the best ep, so no, but if you find the meechums entertaining they remain entertaining and only get more so as it goes on
>>
>>86613997
what do you mean by RZA episode?They have rapper RZA Ä°n the show?
>>
>>86613505
this and Ward were the only good parts
>>
>>86614331
RZA is a director, he directs many things, he directed an episode of Iron Fist, the wu-tang clan and especially RZA loves IF
>>
>>86614369
shame he fucked up then
>>
>>86614381
he did what he could with what he had to work with, RZA is pretty good at making kung-fu stuff, I didn't even know which ep he had directed but I immediately picked it when I watched it, glad he got the IF speech and the thunderer in their
>>
>>86611083
>Real talk
>>
Defenders made me like Danny as a character more. His actor still couldn't sell his mystic kungfu for shit, but it would be pretty interesting to watch Danny grow up a bit and for him and Luke to become bros.
>>
>>86612384
daredevil kinda but its not cox under the mask
JJ's and Cage's fighting reflects the fact they arent kungfu masters
Iron Fist should be as good if not better a fighter than daredevil but just sucks
>>
File: 1387512802734.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1387512802734.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>86611083
>karate king jobs fights against common mooks

>the sword chick which is a literal nobody manages to beat buccudo(?) 1v1
>turns out he's one of the hand's top 5

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>86614763
not his fault, but they should really send the dude to a sholin stage fighting course for six months or something before they start filming IF 2, also decent prep time and a decent choreographer would probably help, you realize they had maybe 1/2hr to practice various fights before they were filmed? the whole thing was rushed bullshit, fucking disney
>>
>>86613997
meechum family drama is the only redeeming factor
>>
>>86612943
its a 10 second exchange, they end up cool 1 episode later, and I tried to ignore the sjw toxin thats been fucking with my perception of everything and look at it like this

Luke Cage has suffered a lot. sent to prison for a crime he didnt commit, girlfriend killed, no family left, and a mostly broke ass nigga. He doesnt know danny or what he's done and suffered, so his initial impression and MUH WHITE PRIVLEDGE bit makes sense, some billionare playboy beating up street thugs, kids that Cage considers his flock.
>>
>>86614864
faramir and ward were easily the two best actors on the show
>>
>>86611083
Ward
>>
>>86614841
yea, that part threw me. i thought bakuto was gaos second who decided to rebel and form his own hand splinter group. turns out he's one of the 5 original fingers of the hand and has been alive for 1000+ years

youd think he would be able to fight a little better, even sowande the black finger guy used some obscure martial art to get past luke's tough skin (although he lost off-screen anyway) it was cool to show
>>
>>86612943
what cage says makes sense, even if i disagree

fist beats up kids and fails to empathise with the fact that they resort to crime because he's never needed anything in his entire life
>>
Harold and Ward
>>
>>86614853
they needed to hurry up and finish iron fist to get defenders out the door. Iron Fist is silly. one reason I liked luke cage so damn much is that they adapted him for television. drop the hero for hire shit, Out of the 4, luke feels like the most real of a person to me. Dany on the walks into the board room of his mortal enemies and delivers a speech straight out of anime.

I think the actor is capable, but like you said, give him an opportunity to learn this physical shit.
>>
It's always refreshing to see David Wenham play a good guy
>>
>>86611234
harold was fucking generic brand Norman Osborn
>>
>>86615030
Nobu from daredevil that wasn't even hand elite yet kicked daredevil's ass
on multiple occasions too

it just doesn't make sense
>>
>>86615076
what part of "orphaned at a young age and raised by warrior monks in some sort of parallel dimension" equates to "never needed anything in his entire life"?

Just because he's a rich """""""WHITE""""""" -----------MAN------- doesn't mean he's always been that way.
>>
>>86615108
they should do HfH, they had chemistry they did work well together, I'd be way more hyped for a HfH show then either a LCs2 or an IFs2, stuff like IF delivering an anime speech and then Luke just shaking his head like 'dude stop', and then they run into a real dragon and Lukes just like what the fucking fuck? you weren't joking? thats the sort of stuff both those shows need
>>
every time danny is trying to act i am reminded of ashton kutcher in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96oTapYTKk
>>
>>86615030
if they were both fingers why did he lock her up with no food or water and then forget about her what the fuck
>>
>>86612943
It makes Cage look like a fucking retard. He is made a worse character for it. He defends a guy who was melting bodies in a warehouse because he didnt understand why Fist was beating him up, so after Fist points out that he was doing what needed to be done, instead of maybe acknowledging there was something he didn't know going on, he goes full stereotypical angry black man and it diminishes what could've been a moment where Cage exhibits genuine wisdom rather than just hide behind the fact that Fist is rich to disguise the fact that he was sticking up for a guy who melts corpses for a cult. The 2 have no reason to dislike each other, but they manufactured drama instead of giving people what they wanted, a couple of episodes of a bunch of dudes in costumes beating the shit out of ninjas in New York.
>>
>>86615176
i mean from cage's perspective, seeing dan as a billionaire

stop getting triggered
>>
>>86615076
i disagree in part. it makes sense that luke woke up up danny to the realities of the people he's fighting (the bad guy mooks have families they need to feed and shit too etc) BUT it doesn't really matter since they serve the hand.

if you serve an organization that is all about mass murder you can expect no sympathy. i mean sure we can assume the hand targets low-income groups with easy money but in the end they are working doing reprehensible things. danny should lose no sleep over beating up some mooks. stopping the hand is more important that thoughtfully recognizing the nuances of the situation that led regular people to work for pure evil.

>>86615234
he was trying to take over the part of the hand she controlled or some shit. bakuto is generally a terribly written character.
>>
>>86615265
And from Fist's perspective the guy he beat up was melting corpses in a warehouse at night for a cult. But instead of Cage just going "oh fuck man, I didn't know, it looked like something else dude. I'm sorry, let's find the guy", instead he goes on a hamfisted tirade to cover up being wrong.
>>
>>86615349
yes they were both wrong, Dannys approach was wrong, lukes interpretation of Dannys actions were also wrong, neither were willing to admit it
>>
could one punch man beat all of the defenders if they all attacked him at once?
>>
>>86615615
OPM gimmick is that he literally unbeatable what is the point of a question like this?

OPM can win ANY hypothetical fight.
>>
>>86615615
satima could beat anyone in either marvel or dc thats the purpose of the character, he's unbeatable
>>
>>86615585

Except the show and everyone under the sun pretends Luke is right, because even mentioning white privilege instantly validates whoever said it as long as they can also play the non-white card in the same turn

It's shit
>>
>>86611083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
kys
>>
>>86611083
That scene where an OG Iron Fist was fighting, that's it.
>>
>>86615667
>what is the point of a question like this?
i was trying to be obnoxious
>>
File: Iron Shit.jpg (146KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Shit.jpg
146KB, 1400x700px
>>86615751
So true, why couldn't the entire show be like that??
>>
>>86615585
But Danny's approach wasn't wrong. What the fuck sort of approach would Cage himself have used if he was the one who was in the know? Would he have just let the kid go without getting some info out of him. Fist wasn't going to kill the kid, he wanted information. Cage isn't exactly a fucking cop, he would've picked the kid up and scared the shit out of him just like Fist.

Cage is just being a cunt about it. Pretty fucking high and mighty for Jones and Matt to criticize Fist when they've both definitely killed or disabled some rando who might be just trying to provide for his family. DD has definitely put people in a wheelchair, he doesn't stop to think about it anymore than Fist.
>>
>>86615698
who pretends Lukes right? not in the show, not here, idk where else you go but maybe stop going their if their that stupid
>>
>>86615868
Danny should have headed straight to Rand Corp when he got home and done that search on the Hand dummy corp, also hiring a thousand private detectives to look into it wouldn't have been a bad idea either
>>
>>86615896
Sorry buddybear but we're not the majority.
The average viewer saw it and touted it as some sort of victory for social justic, and disney knew they would, that's why they put it there
>>
what i want to know is when the fuck the are going to explain this black sky bullshit
>>
>>86615976
why do you think I give a fuck? stop going on shit sites and maybe this crap won't trigger you so much buddy
>>
>>86615928
And JJ should've just called SHIELD to handle Kilgrave once she captured him. Fist knew he'd have to get his magic hands dirty so he rolled his sleeves up and dug through the shit himself.

Everyone else judges him for shit they do themselves. He'll JJ left somebody getting raped/mugged and walked off ignoring them at the end of her first season because she was upset, and DD definitely killed or crippled one or two of those bikers in season 2. Cage has most definitely split open some random dindu's skull and left him a vegetable. They're full of shit.
>>
>>86611083
better than LC or JJ worse than DD
>>
>>86616053
>stop going on shit sites
>Literally pretend the entire rest of the world doesn't disagree with you, 4chan is the only home I need
Bro
>>
>>86616108
JJ is retarded, their is many things she should have done, like just gas kilgrave in that cell for starters, yes they are judging him unfairly Danny points that out first fight they get into
>>
>>86616160
lol normie, fuck off
>>
>>86611083
If you like an asian man in a white man's boby running around like a hobo, you will like the show. At least his love interest is cool.
>>
>>86612943
It's worse.

I thought there was no way for a bromance to happen between Luke and Danny on account of Misty (if she were ever to be a real love interest for either), but that really put the nail in the bromance coffin.
>>
My criticisms of iron fist the tv show
plot isn't exactly what i expected - I expected kung fu extravaganza
Character is kinda emotionally unstable
Choreography was shit

Criticisms about the IF character
they keep harping on IM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST and being naive/incompetent and not really coming into his own. I sort of expected him to come into his own by the end of the season but... as we see with defenders
>>
>>86616184
could have shot him from a distance
booby trapped his house

there's a hundred ways she could have done it
>>
>>86612943
I'll sum it up:

Luke: There is nothing wrong with disposing of bodies, you white motherfucker.

Rand: Yes, there is something wro--

Luke: Fuck you, trustfund.
>>
>>86611083
The Meachums being awful rich assholes while simultaneously being the secondary heroes was great. Iron Fist and the entire kung-fu sub plot was trash, but I still enjoyed it for the crazy rich asshole bits.
>>
>>86616383
yep or hey take Nukes gun when shes outside the window at kilgraves apartment and just fucking shot him
>>
>>86616330
>>86616394
>didn't watch the show
>>
>>86611083
I think its ridiculous if he was Asian

but hes not a hot white gut either
>>
>>86611448
>it's mostly confused teens
one faction's recruitment school, not using other members because he had a different plan for the Hand

basically one leader raising a separate army to take over
>>
>>86616394
it was more like this

luke: you can't just go around beating the shit out of everyone you deem affiliated with the hand, you don't know their circumstances because you've never been poor in your life

fist: you don't know MY circumstances and i have zero tolerance for crime

ultimately fist was right DESU
>>
>>86615742
no one wants to watch your shitty videos faggot piss off
>>
>>86611083
I wish Danny used his power more. Felt like he was just a normal kung fu guy 90% of the time. Would have been cool if they'd thrown in some effects like the intro sequence for his normal punches. Shoot a few yellow sparks off to show that he's harnessing his chi or whatever.
>>
>>86617144
I don't like that he always 'runs out' of chi when its convenient
I get that he's not a full fledged iron fist, but he IS an iron fist, c'mon
>>
>>86618249
they've nerfed him hard
>>
>>86611083
scott buck is just fucking televsion poison
>>
>>86618305
Yeah.
Still
They nerfed him into the ground
>can't kung fu
Though I'm told they're fixing that
>constantly doesn't know what the fuck is going on
>runs out of chi constantly
>can't regen his chi except by waiting for it to come back
Yes he meditates but he might as well sleep it takes so long
>constantly in emotional turmoil
>turmoil to the degree that it affects how he conducts himself both in interpersonal matters and his ability to summon his chi
c'mon guys can you stop fucking with iron fist
he was an easy win for your marvel lineup

I should also say that I generally like him and am hopeful.. But those course corrections better come - I don't want a perma wtf is going on type of iron fist
>>
>>86618583
its also the writers forgetting simple plot points like danny learned how to heal, I like how they showed the vid with the old IF using both hands like he's suppose to, and danny does occasionally make things explode, but really every single one of his fights his fist should be glowing, he's strong enough to maintain one fist at least
>>
Anyone watch Defenders yet?
I'm super iffy about it. Wasted enough time on these shows
>>
>>86618651
no-one cares how you spend your time, watch it or don't
>>
>>86611083

Ward, that's pretty much it.

There is basically no fight choreography, just billions of jump cuts, Marvel style. The plot isn't really coherent and keeps repeating itself. Also Danny is really fucking weak and irritating as a main character.
>>
The Hand aren't even evil.
>>
>>86618305
they had to

he's easily the strongest of them, and would make the others look like shit
>>
Ward is best boy.
>>
>>86618647
Yeah totally agreed
I'd really like to see them address the whole whiny kid deal he's got going on about him. People seem to dislike that the most, so addressing that the soonest would cool many heels and perhaps get more dedicated audiences onto the show

Yes its twitter I know, but i was reading it and lots of people were complaining about hating every moment iron fist was on the screen, which is unfortunate

To be fair, taht scene where they all want to restrain him did seem like they were going to all bully him, so I don't really question Danny's reaction there
>>
>>86619619
He is but he has limitations
>can't maintain iron fist indefinitely
>doesn't have super senses like DD does, even though kung fu is on par
he does have rand corporation which gives him a leg up in other ways
>>
how did they fuck up so badly

iron fist has always been portrayed as a badass in the comics
>>
>>86620264
>doesn't have super senses
not like DD but he kinda does, he senses danger more like spider-man, he summoned the fist and caught a sniper bullet with no warning once out of pure instinct
>>
>>86620244
thats unfortunate, normie faggot will be normie faggots, nothing to do about it, the whoel he's a a kid thing works really well in a HfH context, Luke is old and tired danny is young and full of cum, they work well as a team an old cynic and a young champion, hopefully someone involved realises this
>>
>>86620390
white boy
>>
>>86611083
My biggest problem with it is the way they nerfed him, I just want to see the TV heroes develop and slowly become fully fledged heroes (with consistent abilities) instead of wallowing in their own self pity constantly with no progress. At least JJ doesn't talk constant bullshit.
>>
>>86611083
No. I would have preferred DD season 3. Finn Jones can't act. DD slumming with c list characters was predictably a waste of time. I have no idea why marvel wanted to go through with this idea and squander DD momentum
>>
You would think the first major priority for casting Iron Fist would be someone who fucking knew martial arts OR

FUCKING GET HIM TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS
>>
File: sciencethinkingman.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sciencethinkingman.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
Remove all traces of the iron fist story line

Focus on Ward and his father, all the sudden you have a decent show
>>
File: theponderers.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
theponderers.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>Trained from childhood to be an emotionless living weapon
>is a whiny piece of shit that is quick to anger

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86611083
The asian girl is cute
>>
>>86621217
Especially since his training was brutal, too. He was much more stoic and controlled, in the face of death even, in the early parts of season 1 of iron fist.

I'm betting there was a direction change....
>>
>>86620488
do you mean in comics or in the show?
I'm talking more about what we've seen on the show so far
but i take your point with the comics

>>86620541
I agree with you anon
But my issue is with the audience being off put and dwindling, not so much with IF itself
they could make him bright eyed and hopeful without making him too much of a whiny child as normies seem to see him as
>>
>>86611083
It wasn't bad, and it was definitely more entertaining than LC. His childish behaviour was annoying though. I can't believe this person spent last 15 years or so in monastery.
>>
>>86611083
It was the most disappointing show I've ever watched and I came in with low expectations. I couldn't finish the series as it was just a complete train wreck. It's feels like some kind of super cheap MTV knockoff Daredevil. It was so shitty that I think I might actually hate it.
>>
>>86621275
the whole whiny child thing is new, I don't and never will visit those sites but I never saw it that way, he's young and doing what he can, everyone is always trying to call him out on being rich and he's just like 'Fuck You, You Don't have any fucking clue what I've been through, I fought a fucking dragon' there is many problems with these shows, but I thought that much was obvious, didn't realize people had entirely missed the point, I still think a HfH show with a proper amount of prep time and budget would be great
>>
>>86611083
the only good thing about it is that little asian qt's butt
>>
>>86611083
I just want a show about iron first where he is using his fist all the time and just kicking some ass.
>>
>>86621275
comics, but its all there in the show, its just being held back, like as if some writer or director keeps trying to do it right and keeps getting shut down
>>
>>86621472
I definitely see what you mean with the
>Fuck You, You Don't have any fucking clue what I've been through, I fought a fucking dragon
I think the issue is he always hammers home his point and he can't/won't compromise on things, the way a child would behave
kinda like a it has to be this way and no other way! sort of thing
>>
>>86621217
this made me mad in IF and it's still the same in defenders

his fights also look worse than daredevils
>>
File: 1493430361997.jpg (561KB, 1590x2389px) Image search: [Google]
1493430361997.jpg
561KB, 1590x2389px
>>86621496
do not sexualize
>>
>>86621548
>>86621217
I really hope they change course from that
As i mentioned in another reply here, they can do the slightly naive, always postive outlook on the world without making him 'whiny' about things
I especially hope Colleen plays a part in that
>>
>>86621610
she is so qt
and her smile is so bright
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (11KB, 236x216px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
11KB, 236x216px
Do you think he ever iron fists his boy friend (In the butthole)?
>>
>>86621610
I'm glad she's no longer the whip sand snake
Also am i the only one who thinks bakuto and his story arc is shit
>>
File: 1480092375646.png (1MB, 1122x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480092375646.png
1MB, 1122x687px
>>86611336
>That's what superhero shows used to be
Oh really?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.