[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this guy so much? He is a scumbag buffoon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Why do people like this guy so much? He is a scumbag buffoon.
>>
>>86600455
Buffoon yes but how is he a scumbag?
>>
>>86600494
His actions derive from his want to be loved, but he is a complete asshole to the people he wants to be loved by.
>>
>>86600546
Don't you want to be loved anon?
>>
>>86600455
Stop making Trump threads.
>>
>>86600584
Yes but i use empathy to evaluate my actions before i act. Firing people for a gag to seem fun is horrible.
>>
Because despite all the times he's an asshole, he often wants to do good. You hate him at first but then as it goes on you realize he's more deserving of pity than hate.
>>
>>86600455
Remember when Steve Carell gained liked 30 pounds for the early episodes and then lost it and it was never mentioned again? That was kind of weird.
>>
>>86600691
It was just a prank, relax. Pam liked it too.
>>
>>86600494
he hates on fat people, unattractive people, plus he's racist
>gangster pumpkin
>>
It seems like most of the times he was an asshole it was more because he is horribly socially akward and doesnt understand whats socially acceptable. They've made a point of showing that Micheal does feel bad when someone tells them they were offended by something he did.
>>
>>86601102
And he hates toby. I will never understand this
>>
>in the show
Because he's the boss

>in real life
Because he does funny things

I think the US version started missing the mark with making him sympathetic pretty early, there was never a moment I cheered for him like when Brent told Finchy to fuck off
>>
>>86601242
How he became a boss?
>>
>>86601242
He only feels bad because he wants to be loved and sees it as a failure. He doesn't think about the true consequences of his actions. He is a bad person.
>>
>>86600455

Buffoon yes. Scumbag no.
>>
>>86601277
Toby is the worst. That's why.
>>
>>86601277
>I will never understand this
Because Toby is HR, meaning part of his job is to shut inappropriate shit, like what Michael does, down.
>>
>>86601558
I have dropped it on the beginning of season 3, so i dont know how things turned on, but toby was a reasonable nice guy with a cute little daughter. Thats how i remember him
>>
>>86601738
It was tried to do by every person in the office, except dwight. And then i dont understand why he didnt hate his boss jane before they hooked up, for instance
>>
>>86602235
>jane
Considering (You) don't even know her name, I think you've confirmed your retardation at this point. I mean, there's a fucking talking head sequence where he outright says why he hates Toby. He hates Jan because she's a hard ass to him, hence why he claimed to call her Hillary Rodham Clinton, not to her face.
>>
he's lovable as fuck
>>
>>86600771
Also the fact that he was bald as hell.
>>
>>86601389
He's a great salesman.
>>
>>86602558
He's also been there forever.
>>
First season Michael is goat. So much better when he was just mean and not a literal retard.
>>
>>86602433
Jane/jan is the same for me, its hard to distinguish i hope its not forever. But ok, i see that im incompetent in this matter, coz ive never noticed his annoyance towards jan
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.