[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: night king.jpg (685KB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
night king.jpg
685KB, 3733x2100px
Is he a virgin?
>>
>>86599339

He's Bran so yes.
>>
>>86599487
where did this bran meme came from? his symbol thing that looks like a raven skull and tower inside?
>>
>>86599339
I dont think he indulges in free time activities at all. He's like a German.
>>
>>86599518
End of the show Bran will became the NK thats what leaked scenario says.
>>
Probably. A dyel too
>>
>>86599518
There's subtle hints at it too that are pretty much designed to be obvious in hindsight. The way Bran is walking when he is walking through the army of the dead is the same walk as the Night's King. At the end of Hardholme when the Night's King is walking on the dock the camera is zoomed in on his feet showing him walking. The 3 Eyed Raven (Bloodraven in the books at least) who was training Bran seemed to be very aware of all that was going to take place between Bran and the Night's King. The Wall being built by Bran the Builder who I'm guessing is this Bran going back in time using ice magic to raise the Wall before he ultimately becomes the Night's King. It's really obvious what they're going for. It's the same style they use in most movies and stories these days because people react to it. It's like the whole Luke is the real bad guy in Star Wars. They're not doing it because it's "good" or it's the best plot line a writer could come up with, they're doing it because people respond to it because it makes the plot seem "smart" by making the audience seem dumb that they didn't see the obvious signs on their first viewing. This is a side effect of writing for psychology first and foremost, rather than writing to tell a story that needs to be told. Everyone wants to have "No Luke, I am your father" type twists in their stories even if they are sort of dumb when you think about them.
>>
>>86601608
>Bran is a cripple
>creates an army of Walkers

poetry
>>
>>86599339
Dude, Bran crushes pussy
>>
>>86601608
they already said they wouldnt pull any more of shit like that as of all the possible paradoxes after the door episode.
>>
>>86599339
We need 'the virgin white walker' vs 'the chad pale power-walker'
>>
>>86601608

Luke is Vader's father.
>>
File: ejaculation.gif (35KB, 448x272px) Image search: [Google]
ejaculation.gif
35KB, 448x272px
Being the son of the lord of Winterfell Bran would have totally slayed hairy, smelly northern pussy had John Arynn not caught onto the Lannister incest. Probably a few handsome northern lads too just for the hell of it.
>>
>>86599339
>virgin
>successful

lol no
>>
>>86599339

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OapJXrc2HI
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.