[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An animated film can't win best pict-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: inthiscorneroftheworld.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
inthiscorneroftheworld.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
An animated film can't win best pict-
>>
Another chinese cartoon movie that will take a year to release
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
>>86600433
Poor kid
>>
>>86600433
is there a hentai tentacle multiple-orifice penetration version
>>
>>86599074
And the Oscar goes to...CARS 3!
>>
>>86599074
Every year Japan becomes more normal and describe WWII as such
America is still slow to come to terms with it
>>
>>86599074
>more highschool romance trash
I give up on Japan, wtf I love rick and morty now
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>86601089
I think Up has been the only animated movie up for best picture nomination
It's about time they won one
>>
>>86599074
>Americans couldn't see what Japan has become until a year later

They are coming
>>
>>86600433
go on...
>>
>>86601272
Unable to confess...
>>
File: 1488179620599.jpg (159KB, 1884x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1488179620599.jpg
159KB, 1884x1060px
>>86601272
>>
It's a movie saying that neither side of the war consider themselves evil
>>
>>86600433
She dies.

https://youtu.be/uRRXcXgjdRo
>>
>>86601139
"High school romance" can mean any number of things, and looking at Wikipedia it seems the story starts when the protagonist is 18 years old. Even if it was about a high school romance, it also takes place during World War II.
>>
>>86599074
To be honest, this is one of the best films I saw on the last 10 years.

Not a fan of anime or animation as a medium, but this one was really, really good.
>>
>>86601646
hopefully that nip ate one of the a-bombs
>>
Kimi no Na wa was the most successful cartoon Japan ever made and it didn't even earn a Best Animated Feature pity nomination. Get fucked weeb.
>>
>>86600433
UNABLE TO CONFESS
>>
>>86602430
The reason for that apparently being that Funimation didn't know how to effectively run an Oscar campaign. And the Oscars are a joke anyway.

If you're so bothered by "weebs" then maybe 4chan isn't the place for you.
>>
>>86599074
any good feel-good animes about Unit 731?

Thousands of men, women and children interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[22] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[23] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[24]

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.[22]

Goddamn these japs are funny people.
>>
>>86602534
nope, japan will never admit their horrible war crimes
>>
File: gaston-625x350.jpg (30KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
gaston-625x350.jpg
30KB, 625x350px
>>86601246
>>
>>86602534
wtf i hate japan now
>>
>>86602534
>any good feel-good animes about Unit 73
this is the closest I could find, its a little disturbing mind you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ5QvrGxTnQ
>>
>>86602534
Stop complaining pingpong you jews of Asia
>>
>>86601246
Up fucking sucks after the first 5 minutes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.