[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: durak.png (130KB, 259x362px) Image search: [Google]
durak.png
130KB, 259x362px
Was it kino?
>>
yes
is The Major as good?
>>
>>86595779
Never seen it
>>
So from my understanding the building collapsed and the guy was probably killed by police.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 774x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 774x749px
>>86595735
As /tv/ is now I doubt even 10% percent of posters even care about watching foreign films and even less watch the on a regular basis.

It's such a shame that /tv/ is such absolute dreck compared to othe media such as /co/ or even fucking /a/ which is terribly autistic but at least has some decent median knowledge of their subject matter...

Also, the fool was fantastic, Russian filmmakers just know how to depict utter despair.
>>
>>86596529
*media related boards
I shouldn't post drunk but it's the only excuse to spend sutarday night on 4chan...
>>
>>86595735
It was depressive Russian cynicism kino.
>>
>>86596612
It was Russian kino, the other terms are simply superfluous. Russian film knows cynicism like the Koreans know revenge, the French know fucking and the Japanese know drama...
>>
>>86596612
>>86596529
It felt like it captured real life very well, I rarely see this in American films, but that could be it because I don't watch drama too much. Also its kinda nice to see a movie I can relate too, anyone living in eastern Europe can relate to it.
>>
>>86595951
They beat him to death then everybody died when the building collapsed, which was the worst possible outcome.
>>
>>86596740
>captured real life

If you enjoyed that you should watch some socio-realism. It's the final pleb filter.
Start with something popular like Toni Erdmann or Still Walking.
>>
>>86596809
>They beat him to death
Did they really kill him? Damn I though they just gave him a beating.

Also if anyone knows Russian they can watch this, its Soviet time documentary about Soviet Union, some Ivan should really translate this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAD7XPgN9ek&t

>>86596875
I knew about the German one. Is it really good?
>>
>The ____
It's shit.
>>
>>86596947
It's up to interpretation. Whether he was actually killed or not, that last scene conveyed utter defeat, the details don't really matter.

I watched it in theaters and I'd say it's a really mixed bag, some great scenes, some utter cringe. Then again, awkward situations and feeling uncomfortable is part of the human experience so you could argue that the film is capturing reality on a meta level with that.
On a technical level, the sound mixing is atrocious, I'm German and barely understood what characters were saying in several scenes.
This sounds all pretty harsh but it's definitely worth a watch though I'd say Still Walking is much better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.