[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleb filter thread. Post pleb filters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: mfoxes-net-cover-english-12.jpg (396KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mfoxes-net-cover-english-12.jpg
396KB, 667x1000px
Pleb filter thread.
Post pleb filters.
>>
Define pleb filter.
>>
>>86593030
i think conan is appreciated by both plebs and cinephiles its just hipster pseuds that dont like it
>>
>>86593064
A film that definitely separates the plebs from the men.
>>
This is an odd choice imo, Im old and grew up with this movie and everyone loved it, literally everyone. Has there been some backlash against it?
>>
>>86593156
The ones who likes the movie are the men?
>>
>>86593510
>The ones who likes the movie are the men?
everybody likes it, but only men live by it.

>be me
>end
>>
>>86593030
Yet nobody in this thread can explain what the riddle of steel is
>>
>>86593327
The riddle of OP is that only plebs like this movie.
>>
>>86593030

I love Arnold, but this movie was honestly kinda dull.
>>
File: krteček_a_autíčko.jpg (25KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
krteček_a_autíčko.jpg
25KB, 400x225px
Terrible human being-filter
>>
>>86593799
>>86593771
>>86593510
kys numale scum
>>
This movie is for homos
>>
>>86593871
Why you called me numale? I was just asking if the ones who likes this movie are the men. I didn't say anything else. Are you fucking retarded you dumb fucking son of a bitch? Here's you (You), bitch.
>>
>>86593030
Can somebody explain to me what's so good about this? I thought the set Design was horrible, same with the make up and Costumes. Is it all just the story? Because I have a hard time immersing myself in the story when it's so fucking boring.
I unironically dont get what's supposed to be good about this movie, the music is great but that's about it. There is no bigger message or underlying sense of atmosphere to it, there are no fantastic Monsters or something, it's just boring evil nigger with his Posse of boring ass "badasses". Someone please tell me what i missed
>>
File: francemetaljacket.jpg (98KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
francemetaljacket.jpg
98KB, 620x350px
>It was good until the second half
>>
>>86594408
Yeah, you're 99% right in your opinion, the only thing wrong is that you used the n-word unnecessarily and you really oughtn't have done that.
>>
>>86594481
do people actually say that?
>>
File: The-Neon-Demon.jpg (404KB, 750x1054px) Image search: [Google]
The-Neon-Demon.jpg
404KB, 750x1054px
>>
>>86594481
The funny part about this movie is that if you talk to actual Marines about it, they love the first half but HATE when Pyle loses his shit. There were always guys like Pyle that couldn't hack it early on in Basic Training BUT by the end they got there just like Pyle did without self imploding.
>>
>>86594535
I am 99% sure that youre not serious here you dumb nigger
>>
>>86594553
>There is a surprise to come, however: the complete abandonment of the sexual metaphor once the troops are in Vietnam. The movie disintegrates into a series of self-contained set pieces, none of them quite satisfying. The scene in the press room, for example, with the lecture on propaganda, seems to reflect some of the same spirit as "Dr. Strangelove." But how does it connect with the curious scene of the Vietnamese prostitute - a scene with a riveting beginning but no middle or end? And how do either lead to the final shoot-out with a sniper?
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/full-metal-jacket-1987
>>
>>86594744
:(
>>
>>86593697
>Flesh grows weak.
>Steel becomes brittle.

But the will is indomitable.
>>
>>86594408
Someone clearly didn't figure out the riddle of steel.
>>
>>
>>86594481
I actually preferred the second half
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>86594481
>>It was good until the second half
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.