[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1475009465910.jpg (571KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1475009465910.jpg
571KB, 2000x3000px
Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?
>>
That ear tat makes me vomit. Her familly is insanely rich, so they force feed us her shit
>>
Nepotism .

She actually looks good in this pic.
>>
she can look feminine or androgynous, fucks girls, gets tattoos, etc. so she's a good role model for 2017
>>
>>86592701
She's pretty tall for a girl
>>
Cause her daddy is rich.
>>
Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge and her godmother is actress Joan Collins. Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet. Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][14] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret. Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[
>>
>>86593091
so what you're saying is that she's a big girl for me?
>>
>>86593159

Too bad all that couldn't make her not look like an ugly boy.
>>
>>86592701
paris hilton syndrome
>>
>>86593097

exactly. People act like her fame isn't an investment.
>>
>>86593282
epic meme bro XD
>>
>>86592701
Hollywood loves promoting degeneracy
>>
>>86592701
Nepotism and money laundering?
>>
File: cucumber.png (156KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
cucumber.png
156KB, 460x300px
>>86593073
>androgynous
There couldn't be some sort of hidden agenda, right ?
>>
>>86592945
that explains why Amber gold digger Heard was dating her
>>
>>86592701
>spoiled fridge wants to be famous
>rich family pull all the strings to make it happen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.