[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's too little for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>he's too little for me
>>
when will they learn

>you know nothing Jon Snow
>>
>tfw 5ft11

Still feel like a short arse at times. Really couldn't live with myself if I was sub 5ft10
>>
File: game_of_thrones2.jpg (398KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
game_of_thrones2.jpg
398KB, 608x800px
>>86588935
>>
>>86588935
Anything from 5'9 to 6'3 is perfect
>>
>>86589149
>Really couldn't live with myself if I was sub 5ft10
would be easier if you were as handsome as kit
>>
>>86589306
5'9'' is short, 5'10'' is okay for now, it will be considered short in a few years but it looks nice.6'3'' and above is good too as long as you have the right proportions.You sound like a manlet my friend.
>>
File: IMG_20170818_072752.jpg (73KB, 651x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_072752.jpg
73KB, 651x650px
THIS is what she meant you dumb faggots. Stop making threads everyday asking "hurr wat she mean by this?"
>>
File: wew sad.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
wew sad.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
What measurements do you fucks even go by?

>5ft11.5 in the mornings
>Just a smidgen under 5ft11 at night after a workout

Do I just say 5ft11? I'm well above 5ft10 even at night time but I don't want to be that faggot who's adding .5 to his height whenever asked.

>tfw just fucking wish I was 6ft
>tfw little brother (17 years old) is 6ft2
>>
>>86590719
>average is clearly 5ft11
>"HURR, WHAT'S MY HEIGHT GUISE"

Fucking retard. You'll be in shoes 99% of the time anyway and that alone will put you well above 5ft11 even at your smallest. Add onto that all of the 5ft9 and "Barely" 5ft10 faggots that I see passing themselves off as 5ft11 and you're about as legit of a 5ft11 as they come (providing you're not bullshitting)
>>
>>86588935
He may be "little" but he's a good looking guy and a millionnaire on top of that.
>>
>So childish about how much she wants Jon that she has to avoid it by insulting his height
Normies will laugh it off as her being awkward about her crush but that was weirdly harsh, especially in front of Tyrion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.