[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is fucking garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: preacher.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
preacher.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
This show is fucking garbage.
>>
dropped after 5 ep. absolute dogshit of a show snoozefest
>>
I hate his smug cunt face and his smug cunt wife
>>
>>86585522
Could have been great if they didn't cast nigress Ruth negga to play an Irish woman.
>>
>>86585741
She's too over-the-top. Tulip wasn't some badass outlaw in the comic. They really weren't subtle at all with what they were trying to do.
>>
It has absolutely trashy lines of dialogue and some scenes are straight garbage.

But the premise is great and characters are pretty good. Sometimes it shines like a diamond.
>>
>>86585522
I hate you tv/, I fucking HATE YOU!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86585813
>Sometimes it shines like a diamond.
Fuck off
>>
>>86585522
Season 1 was fun as shit. Season 2 takes nine fucking episodes to catch up with it. I have no idea how I haven't dropped it.
>>
>>86585813
The premise and characters (with the exception of tulip's character) are the only things they used from the comic. That's the only reason it shines. Every liberty they took is dogshit. I don't know why they didn't just follow the comic. It was perfect. Probably some of the best reading i've ever done.
>>
>>86585522
dropped after the first episode. feels like a CW/WB show or what ever they are called now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.