[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there's no resolution to his story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>tfw there's no resolution to his story
>>
I'm just glad its over.
>>
HELLO

PATIO
>>
File: d[1].jpg (207KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
d[1].jpg
207KB, 800x400px
>>86584052
He left and became the mayor of Lakewood.
>>
>>86584144
Intense face. He looks like the kind of dude who'd beat the shit out of a dude then fuck his ass just to remove any suspicion he might be gay.
>>
>>86584102

BYE BYE SUGAAAAAR
>>
yes i'm retarded but was the series end supposed to be that don had the idea for that coke ad while meditating or what ?
>>
>>86584409

It's open for interpretation but Matt Weiner confirmed that was what was implied.
>>
>>86584052
there is one
he goes full gay and fucks dudes in public parks at night
>>
>>86585036
Nah the cigarette guy tried to get with him, and he was fired when he said no, because of grubby money deals
>>
>>86585170
then goes full gay and fucks dudes in public parks at night
it's the last scene we see of him, that's his resolution
>>
>>86584409

Yeah, if you look closely some of characters at that place were made to look like ones in the video
>>
How did no one realise he was gay? Was it just such an outlandish idea at the time that no one suspected even the faggiest of fags?
>>
>>86585314
Its cuz he dissed Weiner and his autist kid, so he got fired and his story got fucked to death like that

Bravo wiener
>>
>>86587890
Source for this. Would like to see what he said and if this is true
>>
>>86587866
Yes. The gay lisp wasn't common knowledge back then.
>>
File: mad_men_awkward[1].jpg (436KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
mad_men_awkward[1].jpg
436KB, 1296x730px
>>86587890
If we know one thing about Matthew Weiner, it's that he loves his son.
>>
>>86584409
Yes. Like always he panics and runs away, but then he picks himself up again and comes back with a million dollar idea.
>>
>>86587866
There was a point in time where men was supposed to be well dressed, care about high society, culture and be mild mannered. Gays were seen as more of a degenerate filthy kind, sort of like what /pol/ describes them as todey, while liberals and more centrist folk see them as very clean snobs.
>>
>>86584052
That's life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.