[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I hate this movie so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: There-Will-Be-Blood-3.jpg (257KB, 1028x1500px) Image search: [Google]
There-Will-Be-Blood-3.jpg
257KB, 1028x1500px
Why do I hate this movie so much?
>>
It's a movie only white people will understand
>>
Because you are the pleb of plebs
>>
>>86582659
this, this ones universally loved what's it like to be a pleb?
>>
its boring
>>
>>86582634
You thought it was going to be something it wasn't.
>>
>>86582634
you're a pleb, stick to capeshit
>>
>>86582634
Because it's a highly critically acclaimed film that most people love, but you didn't particularly like it and now instead of accepting that it just isn't your taste you fire up your defense mechanism and try to tell everyone that it's actually a bad film and everyone else is a moron for liking it. Because of that mindset every time you see someone liking it you just hate it even more because your brain can't comprehend what is there to like in it after you convinced yourself that it's a bad film without any real reason other than that it's popular.
>>
Holy fuck this movie was boring.
>>
>>86582634
>There Will Be Blood
No blood.
Boring period drama with one good scene about milkshakes and straws.
>>
>>86582723
>>86583361
>>86583392
"Boring" is not a valid argument, it just says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as "it was fun", it does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.
>>
>>86583478
t. r/movies
>>
>>86582634
You have bad taste and prefer explosions and lasers and scarce dialogue that comes in bursts of quips
>>
>>86582634

Because it presents itself as kino while being a passable movie at best. Once you realize that, even subconsciously, it becomes infuriating to watch.
>>
>>86582634
Because apart from the acting its garbabe you afterbirth.
>>
>>86582634
only people that like it are reddit memers
>>
File: IMG_0232.gif (493KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.gif
493KB, 500x281px
>>86582634
Da pacing issue !?
>>
>>86582634
How the fuck am I supposed to know? Maybe try to articulate your issues with the film rather than having other people do the work for you.
>>
its boring as fuck
>>
>>86582634
Low test beta detected
Back to eating cheetos in your basement
>>
>old school business investor vs a parasitic priest hack

I enjoyed every single encounter of DDL and Dano.
>>
>>86582634
Because you judge movies by the people talking about them, and so you're annoyed by the praise twbb gets.
>>
File: x.jpg (27KB, 528x535px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
27KB, 528x535px
The music to visual accompaniment alone is enough for me to love this movie, it paces it in a way I haven't found in many other movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sFkaOgcDq4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxQEZIDws7Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.