[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0702.jpg (29KB, 236x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
29KB, 236x326px
This is all so convenient

>kill the general, all but 1 wight explode.
>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night. Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before
>Army of the dead, including the NK and generals, didnt attempt to cross the water after a freezing cold night
>but smart enough to pull a dragon up from under the ice
>if only we had fire to burn thoros' corpse. O wait, burning sword
>same burning swords couldnt keep them from freezing
>NK kills a dragon thats 100 yards away instead of killing the most important, agrressive and nearest dragon which carries all the main characters.
>uncle benjen saves the day

D&D... come on. At least try to make the show look convincing. These guys are proffesional writers/producers , right?

How can they possibly convice themselves and their crew? I cant imagine no one on the team speaks out about this bullshit.
>>
>>86582227
Completely agree.

And I won't even mention how their whole "plan" was ridiculously stupid.
I mean why didn't they get Dany to go there with her dragons in the first place?
>>
Its been like this for many seasons, why complain now
>>
>>86582227
Reminder that a walker can snapfreeze a sword so it shatters immidiately
>>
>>86582629
Not valyrian steel
>>
>>86583158
Yep, but he could have frozen the lake. It almost feels like all that situation was planned to lure in a dragon and capture it's corpse.
>>
>get some prisoner sentenced to death
>execute him at castle black
>put the body in a cage
>next morning you've got a nice zombie to take south
>>
>>86583220
Makes you think, Maybe game of thrones takes place after an apocalypse and the night king found the script.
>>
>>86583274
Or Bran just gives him strategy advices
>>
>>86583247
This isn't The Walkibg Dead where people are infected with zombie virus.
The Night King abd other White Walkers are physically present when they raise undead.
>>
>>86583332
Even the undead bears?
>>
File: arya-stabbed.jpg (128KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
arya-stabbed.jpg
128KB, 480x630px
>>86582227
remember this?
>>
>>86583379
I assume so, considering how everything else has been consistently transformed the same way in the past.

They probably have the bears all alone to work as scouts or effective guards.
>>
>>86583220
Ill tell myself this so it seems less shitty
>>
>>86583426
Shit I want a strategy game to play as NK now.
>chains forgery has been costructed
>barracks produced 10 more bear scouts
>>
File: 15012778670480.jpg (34KB, 419x700px) Image search: [Google]
15012778670480.jpg
34KB, 419x700px
>>86582227
From the moment show started to develop faster than books it became anime-tier trash with zero logic.
>>
>>86582227
The plan was retarded from the start.

Like wtf were they going to do, sneak up on an entire army of undead and grab one?
>>
>>86583332
Arent all dead that die in the north returned as zombies? Thats why they burn the bodies
>>
>>86583414
it was a light wound, she prolly just got stabbed in the belly fat
>>
>>86583465
That would be crazy fun. Any good GOT vidya at all?
>>
>>86583734
She's not rebel fucking Wilson, anon.
>>
>>86583754
There was a game that looked like shittier Dragon Age but with some cool main characters, one was varging into a playable dog, another was a God of Light priest. It also had Cercei, Varys, Mormont and many others.
>>
>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night. Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before

This was by far the most illogical move. Why would Gendry be the fastest? Tormund was the optimal choice
>>
>>86583220
well that would explain the fuck huge chains the wights appear to have been carrying around
>>
>>86583332
We've seen evidence to the contrary in season 2, so I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>86583719
That's never been proven in the show, except for maybe the very first episode when we see zombies, but no White Walkers.

But then again, they were probably raised either there, or earlier
>>
Where did they find the fucking chains that big?Even if it was planned, there's nothing beyond the wall other than wildling camps.
>>
>>86583719
Pretty sure any humans that die north of the wall are automatically turned into wights. To create other white walkers and make undead animals you need the night king
>>
>Had chains ready
>Had spears ready

Yup they can definitely see into the future or some shit.
>>
>>86584182
Animals turn to wights just like humans.You only need Night King to create another white walker.

I was about to say this but then NK revived the fucking dragon.Fucking D&D can't even make this right.
>>
>>86584216
not they, just Night King.He probably has the same powers with Bran.
>>
>>86582227
>How can they possibly convice themselves and their crew? I cant imagine no one on the team speaks out about this bullshit.
because they still get better ratings everyday and the general public think this is the best season yet... its frustrating i know... its the same with the walking dead, everyone seems to LOVE it since they introduced that faggot king and gay ass tiger
>>
>>86584226
>then NK revived the fucking dragon
isn't that consistent with the NK raising a bunch of wildling corpses as wights in Hardhome?
I don't understand your complaint.
>>
>>86584249
Mabye he is Bran
>>
>>86584277
Seems to me that they either turn themselves, slowly over time, or the process can be sped up by the night king.
>>
>>86584321
This
>>
>>86582227
They had the perfect fellowship/dungeon crawler romp set up and ready to go. The beginning was nice with the team getting to know each other, but after that they just completely shit the bed. Their bad writing really showed with this episode. The whole season has been slow and dull, but this episode could have been the golden goose that made it worthwhile.
>>
>>86582227
The rest of your post is valid but, come on, there have always been very obvious limits on how much magic can help a single person. I'm sure it takes mana to keep the sword burning.
>>
>>86584333
IIRC at Hardhome NK raises his arms, and all those recently struck down rise up.

There are some differences I overlooked.
The NK touches Kraster's (living) baby offering - making it a walker.
The NK touches the dead dragon - making it a wight dragon?
NK doesn't touch those raised at Hardhome, he merely gestures.
>>
>>86584372
>The whole season has been slow and dull, but this episode could have been the golden goose that made it worthwhile.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>86583414
I loved how people put out all these theories like, 'it wasnt actually arya' or 'she used a blood sac from the play' but nope. She actually just got stabbed, swam through a mile of sewerage canal water and parkoured her way out of Braavos
>>
>>86584372
How could it have been a golden goose though? Their plan was retarded and only really had one outcome. If the show had any semblance of reasonability they'd all be dead. They also only had one 'out' which was Deus Ex Drogon, very predictable.
>>
>>86584249
He could see Bran while Bran was having visions. So it's entirely likely he has some similar powers .
>>
>>86584397
NK does that at Hardhome because it looks intimidating(that's for Jon) and cool(that's for the director).He doesn't actually need to do that to make wights.But at this point we're just thinking about this more than the writers.

>The NK touches Kraster's (living) baby offering - making it a walker.
I think it's because he's a baby, you can't turn a grown ass man to a white walker

>The NK touches the dead dragon - making it a wight dragon?
I like to think that's because turning a dragon is a bit harder than turning a human to a wight.
>>
>>86583754
There was pretty unsuccessful Action RPG in 2012.
Then there is a narative heavy trademark "adventure" series by Telltale studios.

Also there is a pretty amazing full conversion mod for grand strategy game called Crusaders Kings II.

All three games are probably worth checking out, if you are a fan.
>>
reminder that
>show > books
forever
>>
>>86582227
funniest thing was with the NK aim, he could have had fun shooting them with his spears from the second they were stuck

honestly, wtf would the NK wait?
>>
>>86584686
He was luring Dany.
>>
File: the darkness.jpg (6KB, 143x137px) Image search: [Google]
the darkness.jpg
6KB, 143x137px
>>86582227
the real question is why you keep watching, when you know this is made for braying burlington bar bovine beasts begging for sugary booze, white male suffering, and pandering meandering plots that are full of holes, and feel inconsequential.

Let it go my friends, it's been dead
>>
>kill the general, all but 1 wight explode.
So if the white walker dies, there's one wight left to sound the alarm
>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night.
And? How far was it?
>Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before
Just because you're from /pol/ and can't spell doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you are. All he would have to do is keep the setting sun on his right and he'd find the wall. Eastwatch is right on the shore making it even easier. How the fuck would he get lost?
>>
>>86582227
I can't argue with a lot of this but to be fair it's not hard to find a 700ft block of ice
>>
>>86584726
sunk cost fallacy/the vague hope it might get better/i've spent so long inside now my brain's mushy enough not to notice how bad it is
>>
>>86584726
>muh burlington bar
It's hilarious how hungry you retards are for strawmen that you end being huge fans of youtube reaction series, end up saying shit like "yas slay queen"
>>
>Travel from the wall to the night kings army
>gendry runs back from this position to the wall
>raven flies from the wall to dragonstone to inform dany
>she flies from dragonstone to their exact location

All seemingly within one night, around ~6 hours I'd say.
>>
>>86584397
i dont think he wanted the dragon as totally minndles as the zombie wights, so thats probably why he did it personally
>>
File: RobertBaratheon2.jpg (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RobertBaratheon2.jpg
587KB, 1280x720px
HURRY UP AND RUN MY KINGDOM NED BEFORE I PISS MESELF!
>>
Original Script

>Viseryon (Dany's most stubborn Dragon, as is his namesake) tries to take on the NK on his own and lands infront of him
>Dany shouts for Viseryon to stop
>"DAOR"
>Viseryon then incinerates the wights that are protecting the NK and even takes on 3 White Walkers
>NK starts to move to Viseryon
>Viseryon prepares to breathe fire
>NK gets his spear and faces Viseryon
>Viseryon breathes fire on him
>Dragonfire dissipates when it hits NK
>NK throws the spear at Viseryon and kills it

What we got
>Javelin olympics
>>
>>86582227
7 years of coasting will do that to you, hopefully they pull a Dexter and this whole shit pile just ends their careers and they stop putting shitty GoT actors and writers in everything.
>>
>>86583465
>chains forgery
How would they forge chains or even into metalworking when the wights are extremely flammable?
>>
>>86583414
Swiet gurrll
>>
>>86584850
Nah, that would have been way worse.
>>
>>86582227
Professional doesn't mean they make actual works of art or write good stories.

Professionals in this context are people that manage to give normies what they want and extract shekels from them and often inject some irl political agenda into the material.
>>
>>86583220
Confirmation bias.

D&D are just bad writers.
>>
>>86584666
nice try satan
>>
>>86584726
Because I'm invested in the (ass retarded) story. If I start to not watch the show it's like taking a shit that never drops into the bowl.

Can't have shit floating in mid-air, gotta have to hit the water before we can flush.
>>
This is LOST all over again.
>>
File: 1499931773094.jpg (46KB, 525x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499931773094.jpg
46KB, 525x516px
>>86584850
That would be retarded

>Spellforged swords and Dragonglass (Also called cold dragon fire) can kill White Walker
>Actual Dragonfire can't
>>
>>86584738
I think you're the fucking retard.
Sam had a hard time getting back to the wall and he's fucking Nights Watch
>>
>>86584726
>enooooUUUGGHHHHHHHH.jpg
i.dont.want.to.do.this.anymoooore.jpg
>>
File: 1502778545391.jpg (298KB, 1200x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1502778545391.jpg
298KB, 1200x1781px
>>86583594
>>
>>86582526
She wasn't yet convinced and wanted to focus on the war with people.
>>
>>86584738
>>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night.
>And? How far was it?

It took seasoned Night Watch veterans weeks of walking to reach The Fist of the First Men and we're supposed to believe that Gendry ran more than double that distance with no survival gear nor survival experience in under one night? Did you even bother to watch the previous seasons or are you just shitposting for shits and giggles?

>All he would have to do is keep the setting sun on his right and he'd find the wall. Eastwatch is right on the shore making it even easier. How the fuck would he get lost?
Where did you learn that? The Internet? Kindergarden trips? Yeah, I'm sure an orphan from flea bottom can easily survive in the harchest climate on earth just because you think you can. What about shelter, warmth, food etc? How the hell is walking in a straight line gonna help with those?
>>
>>86582227

This show is just wish fulfillment now. A shame that Jon and Dany don't get to live happily ever after though.
>>
File: 1466848816057.png (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466848816057.png
90KB, 500x500px
>show is full of retarded shit every season
>bitching only starts now
>>
>>86585420
Nothing close to this.
>>
>>86585420
Lurk more before posting kthnx.
>>
>>86585393
Show Dany doesn't deserve a happy ending
>>
>>86584850
>red fire beam from viserion vs blue ice beam from NK like harry/voldemort duel
>ghosts of the dead appear and float around the clashing beams including Viserys, Drogo and others
>''M-My sister... You can beat this ice coward...'' shouts Viserys.
>''My khaleesi... You can do it.'' says Drogo.
>>
File: uYuA5lO.jpg (220KB, 1600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
uYuA5lO.jpg
220KB, 1600x1083px
>>86585469
>Nothing close to this

>oh no I can't kill Renly, wait I'll fuck this bitch to make a shadow baby that walks through iron bars, stabs him and vanishes into thin air
>>
>>86585511

I wouldn't mind a happy ending from her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>86585547
*shadow monster teleports behind Renly*
*heh, nothing personnel, kid*
>>
>>86585547
nice b8 m8
>>
>>86584799
well we don't really know if Dany received that reven :^)
>>
File: 1471824386650.png (295KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471824386650.png
295KB, 467x600px
>>86585420
>only starts now
You haven't been here long, have you?
>>
>>86585547
That makes sense if you can do it
>>
>>86585514
>''I will not bend the knee...'' mutters ghost dickon
>>
>>86585359
And she was convinced by a message from a raven? Really?
>>
>>86582227

why didn't they just flew over to the knight kings posse and burned them ?, wasn't it that the Others are weak against dragon glass / dragon steel and dragon fire ? or am i miss remembering something
>>
>>86585593
yeah she was probably just worried about Jorah
>>
>Threadly reminder that if you check D&D their writing credentials actually look good
Either they assed their way through their educations with money and connections or some other factor is shitting up the show. One of them wrote 25th Hour (which I never liked, but it has fans).

>>86585420
I've been bitching since Season 4 at the absolute latest, hell I might have even started in Season 2. Get on my level plebs.
>>
>>86586334
The hell was wrong with the show in season 2-4?
>>
>>86586405
dick to boob ratio on screen progressively got gayer
>>
>>86586476
I don't recall them even using dicks until season 5. But nudity was kinda pointless in GoT anyways
>>
>>86586405
I noticed an immediate decline S2E1 but i couldn't immediately place it. They first started getting independent there and virtually every original choice is retarded in some way.
>Jaime killing a cousin to free himself only to get captured again off-screen immediately afterwards, this only serves to reinforce his evilness RIGHT BEFORE his redemption arc begins and in the first season they made subtle changes to make him seem better (in the show he fights Ned and his men semi-fairly, in the books he just flippantly orders his men to kill Ned's and then turns around and leaves)
>Stannis starts to be introduced, they did an abysmal job later on but right from the start they botched him and just made him an angry asshole rather than the righteous avenger of autistic justice GRRM envisioned him as
>Kelly C's stay in Quarth is overlong and uneventful, and the ending to that arc is kind of confusing (does she sack the whole city, just take the rich people's shit? how does the city's entire leadership council being killed off affect anything? never mind Kelly C just snaps her fingers and an entire city is sorted, it was clear then that Essos was going to be a lazy shitshow
>Kat's brother and uncle were weirdly characterized, her uncle was just gruff old tough guy #13449682346 and her brother they made a useless goon while in the books they both had personalities which could have worked fine in the show and were more memorable
>>
>>86582227
>over analyzing: the post

You guys put too much thought into this stuff, especially considering not even the people producing it have given a fraction of cares about it. Why do you do it? What do you gain? Do you enjoy futility? I don't get it.

I just watch the show and move on but /tv/ seems obsessed with stuff you apparently hate.
>>
>>86586633
>just turn your brain off bro, it's fun

Sometimes I envy you people on the lower half of the bell curve.
>>
>>86586633
>Dude just turn off your brain.

This is all immediately obvious as you watch the show.
>>
>>86586596
I can understand your points on Jamie and Dany, but I found Stannis to be well introduced. And I had no issue with Brynden. Edmure they did seem tohave no idea how to use though
>>
>>86583332
>he doesn't watch the show
>>
File: b8 hold on a minute.jpg (5KB, 179x180px) Image search: [Google]
b8 hold on a minute.jpg
5KB, 179x180px
>>86586633
You know you can't say that here.
>>
>>86586633
You have a point there. But if people on /tv/ had something better to do they wouldnt be sitting here. Its not surprising they spend more time with the medium and are more invested and annoyed at nonsensical polts.
>>
Why doesn't someone stash wildfire under the Burlington Bar?
>>
>>86585514
A N I M E
N
I
M
E
>>
>>86584829
the zombie wights aren't mindless, we saw that this episode

they're all connected to some hivemind, presumably the Night King, but they have a degree of individuality, as we saw with the guy the Hound was fucking with
>>
>>86584372
it's because the writers are character writes, they don't have any fantasy writers

the character interactions are fun and believable but everything else from strategy to politics is fucking retarded
>>
>>86584726
it's only like 10 episodes left right, let's just finish it
>>
>>86584799
it took two days though
>>
>>86583220
It was planned, but by the writers not the characters. It's the number 1 sign of shitty writing
They're writing it backwards. 'We want the NK to get a dragon so we will write something happening so he can get it' instead of the otehr way round
>>
>>86583220
This is the only thing that makes sense. He was using them as bait. But in order to explain that we have to assume NK has some way of having supernatural knowledge
>>
I wanted Jorah to get some superpowers after getting infected with stonemens semen. It would be fun to explore those areas too. But he is simply cured to be a friendzoned cuck just lile he was before. Like there was no point in all that.
>>
>>86582227
>This is all so convenient

Season 4-6 says hi
>>
>>86584738
>Just because you're from /pol/ and can't spell doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you are.

I'd like to see you try in my first language. And at least i'm not as stupid as someone defending a very badly written episode.

I think you should stop fooling yourself and admit D&D lost track of every logic. I was a huge fan of this show (and books), bit the bad writing has become a major nuisance.
>>
>>86589825
Pretty much. Where the fuck has OP been for the last two seasons?
>>
>>86588368
He does he saw Bran when he was spying on him with the ravens
>>
>>86585547
You're right. That demon child was pretty odd. Still, things like that happenend on very few occasions. This season is full of convenient solutions and poor writing. It's a bit too much now.
>>
>>86588368
>But in order to explain that we have to assume NK has some way of having supernatural knowledge
And in order to do that we need an audience who knows how to pay attention, something which you obviously can't.
>>
>>86585976
Tou can't burn the night king (or nightwalkers). He even kills the flames if he's near to fire.
>>
>>86590915
It became worse ever since Euron's fleet appeared out of the blue.
>>
>>86582227
Can't we all just admit that we all saw this coming and enjoyed it anyway for the cinematic effects
I mean, it's not like we were expecting GoT to continue its rate of progression from seasons 1-3 otherwise we might as well have GoT become a lengthy soap opera
>>
>>86582227
>These guys are proffesional writers/producers , right?
Really? What are their credentials? I thought they we just Jewish.
>>
>>86584726
new pasta
>>
>>86582227
>Blue eyes white dragon
>>
>>86591320
>What are their credentials
David Benioff, writer for following movies
>25th Hour
>Troy
>The Kite Runner
And wrote a couple of books. D. B. Weiss hasn't done much
>>
>>86591380
Someone give this man a cookie
>>
>>86584850

This sounds even more retarded than what we got
>>
>>86591320
>Jewish
What's about this show jewish? I've seen this so often, but I feel like I don't understand a joke
>>
File: IMG_2542.png (230KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.png
230KB, 500x375px
>>86591380
KAIBA-BOY
>>
>>86584713
how did he know they knew dany? how did he know they'd be able to get her to come?
>>
>>86584726
it's fun to be triggered and to shit on things

and if i ever encounter a situation where i have to argue with someone irl about it, my opinion would be invalidated if i didn't finish the show
>>
>>86585369
this episode was retarded but how do you know where they were in ep 6 was after the fist of the first men? why couldn't it have been closer to the wall? did i miss something?
>>
>>86582586
It has never been this bad
>>
File: MODS_MODS_MODS.gif (1MB, 287x128px) Image search: [Google]
MODS_MODS_MODS.gif
1MB, 287x128px
>>86585547
Keep laughing tubby moo moo.
>>
>>86585246
i think the idea is that the NK is more powerful than a normal WW
>>
>>86583594
Stop insulting anime.
The over the top shit is supposed to entertain children
>>
>>86584591
She had 20 Good Scoops of the actress' soup
>>
>>86585547
but didn't he want to kill renly in a secret way so that he would be able to get his men?
>>
>>86585336
h-hayai
>>
>>86582227
Also how Dany knows the exact position of where Jon Snow and co are located having never been there before
>>
File: s4.jpg (65KB, 818x384px) Image search: [Google]
s4.jpg
65KB, 818x384px
>>86586405
>>
>>86585225
This writing is more beautiful than grrm could do.
>>
>>86591708
There is strong jewish nepotism in film/tv industry, so it's likelier to get less skilled/accomplished people in important positions if they're jewish.

They also have a somewhat different moral outlook on the world. Particularly noticable after season 4, when deaths like Ramsey are played plainly to be enjoyed, whereas Joffrey's death was meant to provide conflict in the viewer where though he deserves death, the cruelty of the death and the length it takes to die can pull at the heartstrings.

Also, the lesbian plotlines like Yara/Dany are played for OMG so progressive points, rather than genuine character development.
>>
Why didn't Jon just tell Daenerys to have her dragons focus fire on the White Walker Generals, thus killing the entire army?
>>
>>86593251
Also the selfish whore Shae suddenly has a heart of gold and genuinely loves tyrion but then betrays him anyways.

They got to make another "pretty woman" bullshit story.
>>
>>86593308
Same reason why jon snow is alive.

I had the shortest moment of joy, when it looked like jon was going to be captured or dying, because it was the first surprise of this season and would have derailed obvious developments.

But no. Muh Benjen.

Might as well have come riding down on a fucking jet powered unicorn.
>>
>>86582227
Why do people continue to argue this fact?
Sure the swords flames might keep at most 3 of them warm, but for how long? I'm sure they don't have barrels of oil to keep it alight for several hours. As far as I know, He just keeps his scabbard oiled up and only lights it when there's a really good fight to be had, lest it would be wasted as a metal torch when they are heading north. Not to mention Beric said in the earlier seasons how it actually ruins the steel, so I don't think they want to keep the fire running until they have a useless sword.

I completely agree with most of the other bullshit about how D&D are hacks, though
>>
Night King knows what they are doing. He planted that single wight. He killed the other dragon and intentionally missed the crew on purpose. He wants to spread fear more than he wants to spread death. He knows Jon is the key to maximizing this.

As for Jon almost dying two times and his plot armor kinda threatened, those were other walkers/mindless wights. They might be less mindful of the situation. Kinda like in the matrix with the agents along with agent Smith.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.