[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quintin I liked this movie but what the fuck was this? Can we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: VaccineDamaged.webm (2MB, 970x405px) Image search: [Google]
VaccineDamaged.webm
2MB, 970x405px
Quintin I liked this movie but what the fuck was this?

Can we have a thread dedicated to retarded action movie stuff that's super over the top?
>>
Of all the retarded anime inspired set pieces in kirubiru this shit is what bothers you
>>
>>86579973

I thought it was hilarious thats all.
>>
Kill Bill is kino
>>
But... The super over the top directing and editing is the fucking joke.
>>
Quentin has made some great movies, sometimes I wish he would get his head out of his ass though
>>
Imagine being so fucking gay and retarded that you didn't like Kill Bill
>>
>>86580923
It goes for too long. Shit is a real drag in places.
>>
I still don't get why the show her feet for so long in second part. As a footfag Quentin should know that it was rather unpleasant view.
>>
>>86581020
Kill Bill Vol. 2 went on too long. Kill Bill Vol. 1 didn't go on long enough.

My biggest issue with No. 2 was there wasn't enough pi mai or whoever that crazy Chinese guy was that trained Bills Squad. He was the only interesting new addition to the story.

>making the sequel to your first Kill Bill movie a prequel

Or 80%+ of it anyway. That would have been top tier Tarantino magic but he wussed out and skimped on the crazy origin story and gave us a drawn out game of hide and seek.
>>
>>86579946
Kill Bill vol 1 might be the most fun movie of all time. I can forgive Quentin a lot because of Kill Bill vol. 1
>>
File: IMG_2472.gif (102KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.gif
102KB, 500x328px
It's >>86581111 again;

While we're talking about Kill Bill/Tarantino; Is this the best sequence he's ever done?
>pic related

I encountered an unexpected level of feels during this origin story. Gave the entire movie a really sad slant after that. Personally I think Kill Bill is the best UNIVERSE he's done. Yes he's done better movies, but as far as building a world of interesting characters, Kill Bill takes the top spot imo. I feel cheated, he could have done so much more with this universe. He should have done this;

>Kill Bill Vol. 1 = leave it as is
>Kill Bill Vol. 2 = leave us all on that cliffhanger at the end of Vol. 1 and shoot a prequel/origin story featuring a young Beatrix and some more of the deadly vipers. So when the final Vol. 3 comes around you pick up where you were at the end of Vol. 1, but with all the new info from the prequels you suddenly feel differently about everything you learned from Vol. 1

Vol. 3 could have included present day Hanzo and Bill reuniting and revisiting the past conflict there, as well as he obvious Beatrix out to kill Bill story line.

>tfw Hanzo turns up and Kills Bill with the 5 finger death thingy instead of Beatrix, then makes Beatrix kill him in the same way for violating his oath

Way better ending imo
>>
*runs across the thread*
*teleports behind OP*
*chops off OP'S head*
*Declares Kill Bill as the greatest move of all time ever*

Now

if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time
>>
>>86579946
Someone post the Equilibrium webm
>>
>>86580224
it can be a parody of over the top exploitation films without being that poorly filmed and edited
>>
>>86579946
>VaccineDamaged.webm

Literally autism
>>
>>86581319
its one of my least favorites exactly because of the goofy anime flavor. everything that evoked sorrow and intrigue for you just made me cringe and roll my eyes. i think tarantinos best movies are definitely his first 3 before he had to turn them all into grindhouse/exploitation flicks
>>
>>86581853
If those scenes had been live action but otherwise the same would you have still rolled your eyes?
>>
>>86581960
probably, and it permeated into the overall style of the movie in general. which is fine because i understand that homage and zaniness were his goals, i just didnt like his overall style shift between 97 and 04
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.