[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything that can beat this fucking mirror?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Oculus.png (143KB, 438x458px) Image search: [Google]
Oculus.png
143KB, 438x458px
Is there anything that can beat this fucking mirror?
>>
Your goddamn ugly face op
>>
>>86578024
Kek
>>
>>86578004
You blindfold yourself and shoot at it with a gun.
>>
>>86577747
No.

Whatever you think you're doing in its area of influence you're not ACTUALLY doing unless it wants you to.
>>
>>86578249
What is its area of influence? What if I blow up the whole house? Will I be blowing myself in reality in the centre of European city?
>>
>>86578249
>Area of influence
So could you snipe it?
>>
>>86578339
Not if you can see it.
>>
>>86578402
Wait,not the guy you asked,some other dude.
Maybe burn down the house from the outside?
>>
>>86577747
what are its powers exactly? basic hypnotism?
>>
>>86577747
I mean she came pretty close in the movie.
>>
>hey it can mess with our senses
>but I set some timers so it should be fine lol
>>
>>86578402
So is its range of influence based mainly on whether or not you've looked at it?

>>86578517
>basic hypnotism
It has powerful illusion abilities which it uses to kill its victims and to protect itself.

So like, lets say you wanted to smash it with a hammer. It would weave an illusion to stop you somehow, maybe make you hit a wall instead. If someone else is with you it will use that person to shield it. If you wanted to burn the house down it would probably make lighters and matches invisible. The illusions range from mirage type shit (I.E seeing things that aren't there) to full blown dream state (You hallucinate an entire event when really you're just standing around, typically directly in front of it).

The only question is range of influence, which as that other anon suggested extends to anyone who looks at it.
>>
>>86578910
>roll to seduce
>>
>>86578900
I mean it would of, but the mirror knew that it could fuck with them enough until one of them blew their load too soon.

If it really wanted too it could have prevented them from ever setting up the device.
>>
>>86577747
Pretty sure there's some magical entity out there with lie-detection/illusion-busting abilities.
>>
>>86577747
Yea. Randomness could beat the mirror. If the Mirror was still in the box, and some random person came and exploded the box, he would essentially defeat the mirror without ever knowing of it's existence.
>>
>>86578944
Critical hit,you jerk off like never before
>>
>>86578910
I think it's range is visual,but maybe if someone else looked at it may affect how/if they see you.
I'm open to arguments in this.
>>
>>86579059
Like Penn and Teller?
>>
Launch an explosive into a room you know contains it, from beyond its range and without seeing it.
>>
>>86580552
You'd have to account for the fact that somebody probably has seen it and will be sent to stop you.
>>
>>86579440
Into the trash it goes?
>>
>>86577747
scp foundation could probably find a solution
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.